News from Daily Post
More than 180 former GHA Coaches employees have won a group compensation claim over the way they lost their jobs. Over 300 people were made redundant when the Wrexham-based firm went into administration last July. Employment lawyers at JMW Solicitors LLP
Researchers are hoping to uncover a lost medieval village buried in sand on Anglesey. Archaeologists believe the Newborough Warren area has been inhabited since Roman times and have found suggestions nearby of a small medieval village. They believe it ma
Work is underway on the £300,000 refurbishment of The Griffin Inn pub in Mynydd Isa, near Mold. Located on Mold Road, The Griffin Inn is being rejuvenated by pub group Punch both inside and out to create a "vibrant community drinking...
Everton have taken a significant step towards their goal of building a new stadium on the banks of the River Mersey after securing a deal to acquire land in the city. Post Sport understands an agreement has been reached for a site at Bramley Moore Dock,
Ben Davies insists Wales are not bothered by the World Cup suspension tightrope that five of their players will be walking against the Republic of Ireland. Davies joins talisman Gareth Bale, skipper Ashley Williams, Joe Allen and Joe Ledley in being one
Seamus Coleman has challenged the Republic of Ireland to do to Gareth Bale what they did to Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Euro 2016 to strengthen their grip on World Cup qualification. Much of the talk in the days building up to Friday night’s showdown with Wale
Farmers are being warned to test their livestock for a virus that causes birth defects in livestock. Lambing flocks across the country are experiencing higher than normal losses from deformed lambs, while early calving herds are also yielding calves with
Manchester United’s pursuit of Antoine Griezmann took an unexpected turn on Thursday with Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone admitting the player could leave at any time. Jose Mourinho has seemingly made Griezmann his number one summer target as he lo
This is the first glimpse of what a rundown railway shed will be transformed into after a £1.2m revamp. Images and videos released by charitable housing association Grŵp Cynefin open the door on the revamp of the Grade II listed Meliden Goods Shed. Y She
Ray Parlour has had a thin veiled dig at Liverpool while recommending England number one goalkeeper Joe Hart move to the Anfield club. The former Arsenal cult hero believes Hart would be a ‘good fit’ for Hart, currently on loan at Serie A side Torino, be
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has urged the club’s youngsters to seize their chance to impress him on their Tenerife training camp. On a similar trip to the Canary Islands a year ago under-23 midfielder Ovie Ejaria caught the German’s eye and was reward
The year has begun where 2016 finished for Flintshire butcher Peter Rushforth, who has added yet another award to his trophy cabinet. He was named Higher Apprentice of the Year at the inaugural Apprenticeship, Employment and Skills Awards, organised by C
Residents with dementia at a North Wales care home have discovered they have a flare for searching for buried treasure. They are using metal detectors to unearth artefacts near to Bodlondeb, a specialist dementia centre in Wrexham. So far they have found
Vital supplies for farm vets are being kept on the road by North Wales delivery firm Delsol. Each week the courier company transports around 40 tonnes of pallets and parcels for Bimeda, which makes and distributes animal health products and veterinary ph
Eryri YFC’s 2017 Humorous Eisteddfod was not for the faint-hearted. Among the challenges facing the county’s young farmers was a bowl of maggots . Holding their nerves were members of Caernarfon YFC, who emerged triumphant for the second year running at
- 04:21 China urges U.S. to conduct fair probe into aluminium foil imports
- 04:20 Superstar: I'm in talks with Manchester United
- 04:18 Tottenham confident of summer deal for Liverpool target: Source...
- 04:12 UFC News: McGregor on Diaz trilogy fight, Bisping gives St-Pierre...
- 04:09 Manchester United ace to play key part in convincing star to snub...
- 04:03 Brazil 3-0 Paraguay: Neymar, Marcelo and Philippe Coutinho on the...
- 04:02 Floyd Mayweather admits he respects Conor McGregor's confidence...
- 04:01 Former Mexican ruling party governor wanted over embezzlement
- 03:54 Nintendo Switch games list UPDATE: Psyonix talk Rocket League plans...
- 03:53 Man quizzed over death of British woman at Australian strip club
- 03:51 Nikkei edges down in choppy trade as ex-dividend adjustment weighs
- 03:51 China says Taiwan man being investigated for endangering state
- 03:45 Asia stocks gains with dollar, sterling hit by Brexit woes
- 03:29 Vote to repeal U.S. broadband privacy rules sparks interest in VPNs
- 03:28 Emmerdale spoiler: Laurel set to spiral back into alcoholism after...
- 03:24 Video: Philippe Coutinho scores stunning goal for Brazil vs Paraguay
- 03:17 World War 3? Kim Jong-un may be in 'FINAL STAGES' of preparing for...
- 03:15 Samsung prepares to unveil new flagship smartphone
- 03:15 Mark Duggan family to learn result of inquest verdict challenge
- 03:15 Royal tour of Europe coincides with triggering of Article 50
- 03:07 Oil rises on Libyan supply disruptions, likely OPEC output cut...
- 03:06 Chelsea plan £300,000-a-week contract offer for Eden Hazard
- 02:58 SK Hynix in talks with Japanese investors for joint Toshiba chip...
- 02:49 President Donald Trump's seven most shocking views
- 02:42 China loses most of WTO poultry challenge, scores small win over EU
- 02:42 Volkswagen supervisory board backs Stadler, top managers
- 02:40 Tottenham ‘confident’ they have beaten Chelsea in race for...
- 02:28 PARIS IN FLAMES: Protests continue for second night after police...
- 02:23 Paraguay Congress wrestles again with presidential re-election law
- 02:11 Heartbroken Katie Waissel claims estranged husband has been...