News from Daily Post
While Dean Keates is continuing his Wrexham squad revamp , he has allowed promising young defender Olly Marx to join Evo-Stik Premier Division outfit Sutton Coldfield on a short term loan. The young centre-half, who hails from Frodsham near Chester, made
A woman whose decision to waive her anonymity after being brutally raped saw her become a champion of victims' rights is to be laid to rest in North Wales. Jill Saward had wanted to move to Nefyn before her death, but didn't because she was concerned tha
Alex Buttner has insisted his spell at Manchester United was a success - simply because he won more Premier League's titles than Steven Gerrard. The Dutch full-back, who arrived from Vitesse in 2012, played 28 times for the club under Sir Alex Ferguson a
Football fans are calling for trains to be laid on to take them to and from Wales international matches in Cardiff. The recently-formed FSF Gogledd Cymru (the North Wales branch of the Football Supporters Federation) will meet Arriva Trains bosses to dis
Dean Keates’s Wrexham revolution continues to gather pace after the Dragons manager allowed defender Hamza Bencherif to join National League rivals York City on Tuesday. The deal will see Bencherif reunited with former Dragons boss Gary Mills and skipper
This video gives a bird's eye view of Beaumaris Castle. The footage was filmed by M3GA using drone technology and posted on their Youtube channel. Construction of Beaumaris Castle began in 1295 and it was the last of the castles built by King Edward I in
After completing objective number one, RGC will kick off their bid to finish in the top four of their debut season in the Welsh top flight with a home tie against Merthyr. The WRU unveiled the fixtures for the second half of the season on Tuesday with RG
A restaurant owner said the emergency closure of a road is costing him business. Shakeel Aslam, who runs Chilli Pink Indian in Rhyl spoke out after Denbighshire Council shut Queen Street on Friday. Closure came as buildings purchased by the local authori
There has been a mixed reaction to North Wales' first outdoor launderette opening at a petrol station. The majority of Daily Post readers have welcomed the scheme, but others think it's a stupid idea. KIS Wash Laundry Solutions have installed the two was
Rumours of a VIP visit to North Wales have swirled after police motorcades were spotted across the region. Police motorbikes and cars with blue flashing lights and sirens were spied travelling through Rhyl and Llandudno over the past two days sparking sp
It's definitely fair to say Liverpool and Manchester United fans don't often agree on very much. And certainly not after the two sides played out a feisty 1-1 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday. Jurgen Klopp 's team battled Jose Mourinho 's on the pitch, wit
Tickets for Elbow’s UK summer Forest Live tour will go on sale on Friday (January 20). The tour will see the four-piece play in spectacular forest surroundings, in association with the Forestry Commission. And the closest show to North Wales will be thei
Months of roadworks on one of the busiest routes out of North Wales have started to cause delays for commuters. Work on the A550 Welsh Road between Deeside and Capenhurst is expected to last 16 weeks and is being carried out by Redrow Housing. The works,
Union bosses have slammed a decision to sell off two council owned farms, fearing is could result in “severe consequences” for the industry. Anglesey Council is set to sell off Betws near Cemaes and Henbont at Elim, near Llanddeusant next month at auctio
People trying to find out about superfast broadband in rural North Wales feel they are being misled. Complaints have been made that when people put their details into the Superfast Cymru website they are told it is available in their area when it is not,
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar
- 17:22 Bonnyrigg Rose 1 Hibs 8 as Scottish Cup holders thrash Junior...