News from Daily Post
Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw will get a chance to impress in the coming games as he tries to fight his way back into Jose Mourinho's plans. Having spent 10 months out following the horrific double leg break he sustained in September 2015, the 21
Flintshire man bit ex-partner's nose and smashed car windows with plant pot in row over text message
An angry passenger grabbed and shook the steering wheel of his ex-partner’s car as she drove him to pick up his work clothes. Flintshire magistrates’ court at Mold heard how David Anthony Smith was ranting at Amy Gill as she took him to her house. When t
Watkin Jones has delivered record profits in its maiden year on the stock exchange. The Bangor based developer posted gross profits of £53.8 million last year - a 22% increase on 2015 and a record for the company. Chief executive Mark Watkin Jones said t
A controversial application to build 10 houses in Bagillt has been withdrawn at the last minute by the developer. Four properties have already been built on land at Tai Newydd off Gadlys Lane sparking claims from residents the homes overlook their proper
Bubble match restrictions on derby clashes between Chester FC and Wrexham could be lifted next season, according to the North Wales Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC). Arfon Jones, a long-time critic of the restrictions said if this week’s clash passes
Liverpool have erred on the side of caution and omitted defender Joel Matip from the squad to face Plymouth in their FA Cup third round replay as the row over his eligibility rumbles on. As the debate over his availability continues Jurgen Klopp, after t
Almost 1,000 holiday makers with a Thomas Cook package are being flown back to the UK amid growing concern of political unrest in Gambia. The airline has scheduled additional flights from the West African country to Manchester Airport to bring people hom
Police have asked for the public’s help to identify the people captured in these CCTV images. North Wales Police have released the pictures in an effort to find those being sought in relation to incidents in the region. The first image shows two women of
Life’s tough for Louis van Gaal and his family at present. His son in law passed away last month aged only 42; his youngest sister died last week. This week, he reportedly announced his retirement as a football manager, aged 65. Family reasons were given
Mobile phone firm EE has been fined £2.7 million by Ofcom for overcharging customers...and still owes thousands of people a refund. The communications regulator found that the company broke a "fundamental billing rule" on two separate...
A “bright and gifted” boy of 13 who started a barn blaze causing £46,800 worth of damage has received a 12-month referral order. Hundreds of bales of hay were in the barn at Llanrhos, Llandudno, on November 5 last year when the inferno started while the
Three of North Wales’ most evil killers sentenced to whole-life terms have been told they must die in jail. Murderers Peter Moore, Mark Bridger and Matthew Hardman’s hopes of future release were ended following a final human rights court judgment yesterd
Gwynedd's 'homes for heroes' have received a £2.3m revamp. The prefab properties were built to help house returning soldiers after the Second World War. But they were starting to fall into a poor condition and Cartrefi Cymunedol Gwynedd(CCG) launched a s
The morning news headlines: Theresa May faces questioning by MPs over her Brexit blueprint; Thomas Cook...
THERESA MAY FACES QUESTIONING BY MPS OVER HER BREXIT BLUEPRINT Theresa May faces a grilling by MPs over her Brexit plans after confirming Britain will quit the single market and warning she will walk away from exit talks rather than accept a...
Loris Karius is set to return in goal in place of Simon Mignolet for Liverpool's FA Cup third-round replay at Plymouth. Defender Nathaniel Clyne (rib) and midfielder Lucas (knee) are making good progress but the game at Home Park will probably come too s
- 10:46 ‘It was a miracle no one was killed’: Car owners’ shock as tree...
- 10:45 'Paul Pogba wants me back at Manchester United... he wants to play...
- 10:45 Manchester City vs Tottenham combined XI: No room for Gabriel...
- 10:44 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:44 Council plans a further £34m of cuts and a council tax increase
- 10:43 Girl, 5, and woman knocked to floor after collision with car in Leeds
- 10:42 Teenager remains critical after collision on busy South Tyneside road
- 10:42 Hundreds oppose plan to turn village's last pub into a house
- 10:42 Liverpool v Wolves: Fans snap up FA Cup tickets
- 10:41 Carlisle pair threw lit fireworks from car during police chase
- 10:40 Bid to improve residents’ health
- 10:39 PM 'confident' of striking trade deal with US
- 10:39 Snow falls in parts of Spain for the first time in over a century
- 10:39 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:39 Super scooter keeps David flying high
- 10:38 Does the sad state of Florence Nightingale statue speak volumes...
- 10:38 Leonne Weeks: Murder accused Shea Peter Heeley in court
- 10:37 The weeks best new DVDs to buy or stream
- 10:35 Chest mounted video cameras issued to EVERY frontline North Wales...
- 10:35 Arsenal to use Alexis Sanchez to land top European midfielder
- 10:34 ‘Bedtime stories for adults’ prove online hit
- 10:33 Images of Yesteryear
- 10:33 Monte Carlo World Rally Championship 2017 kicks off - Everything...
- 10:31 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 10:31 Police crime report for Ashfield South
- 10:31 Ex-England defender reveals how Chelsea players feel about Diego...
- 10:30 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:30 Mel Gibson returns to the silver screen in big style with WWII...
- 10:28 Sky is putting its prices up in March and this is how you can stop it
- 10:28 Transfer News: Arsenal hijack Everton, Chelsea snub to cause Leeds...