News from Daily Post
Gritters will be out tonight across North Wales with temperatures below freezing forecast. The Met Office say the minimum temperature tonight is a chilly -4c due to the clear sky with it feeling "much colder than recent nights". The mercury...
Meet Rhyl FC’s youngest ever recruit. Little Lucas Chey McGuinness may only be four days old, but the Lilywhites hope he’ll follow in his parent’s stud prints. Today, we got a glimpse of a potential Gareth Bale of the future. But proud dad Niall, who hap
After 74 days, 19 hours and 35 minutes at sea, Bangor-born sailor Alex Thomson reached the finish line of the Vendée Globe on his boat Hugo Boss this morning and in doing so broke his own British record of 80 days for the fastest solo circumnavigation of
A 5,000% rise in spending on outside consultants by the health board has been slammed. Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board’s spending on consultants went from £18,513 in 2013/14 to £544,518 the following year, before doubling the year after to £1,089
Steven Gerrard is to return to Liverpool as an academy coach next month, the club have announced. The 36-year-old, who made 710 appearances for the Merseysiders and is one of the greatest players in the club's history, will take up a full-time, wide-rang
Wrexham boss Dean Keates bolstered his ranks even further late on Friday afternoon after adding midfielder Olly Shenton on loan until the end of the season. Highly rated Shenton joins the Dragons on loan from Premier League outfit Stoke City, and will be
Pwllheli will defend one of the most prolific records in Welsh rugby when they welcome arch-rivals Nant Conwy to Parc Bodegroes tomorrow for a WRU Division One North Clash of the Titans (2.30pm). The Lleyn Peninsula side are undefeated in their last 35 l
Staff at Dee Valley Water have made a heartfelt plea for their jobs to be saved ahead of a High Court case that will decide the future of the business. The board of Dee Valley has recommended an £84 million takeover offer from Severn Trent, but this has
A builder who led an assault on his sister’s ex-partner hit him with a golf club and stabbed him in the leg with the shaft when it broke, a court heard. Richard Gwion Jones, 27, of Maen Gwyn, Trawsfynydd , Gwynedd, had pleaded guilty to causing grievous
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking forward to being able to give Philippe Coutinho a first Premier League start since November against Swansea on Saturday. The Brazilian, who suffered ankle ligament damage on November 26, was given 30 minutes agai
BT customers will have to start paying for BT Sport next season while broadband and landline charges are also set to increase. BT TV customers will have to pay £3.50 a month for BT Sport from August 1, while customers who have BT Broadband and watch thei
A man wanted by police in connection with a serious attack in Mold is still on the run. North Wales Police have re-issued an appeal to find Michael Cullen 31, from Leeswood in Mold . Detectives want to speak to him in connection with an assault in Nant G
January can be tight on the purse strings and if you're feeling the pinch every penny counts. When it comes to cutting back on your spending, getting back to basics with mealtimes can be a great way to start. You can make healthy, hearty meals for all th
James Jennings is ‘buzzing’ about the chance to experience playing in a cross-border derby for himself this weekend after watching his younger brother Connor end on the victorious side two seasons ago. Jennings, who joined Wrexham a fortnight ago on a se
Colwyn Bay manager Phill Hadland has signed 21-year-old striker Julian Williams from Porthmadog and hopes his registration goes through in time for him to be involved in Saturday's home game against mid-table rivals Ramsbottom United. Williams, who has a
- 10:44 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:44 Council plans a further £34m of cuts and a council tax increase
- 10:43 Girl, 5, and woman knocked to floor after collision with car in Leeds
- 10:42 Teenager remains critical after collision on busy South Tyneside road
- 10:42 Hundreds oppose plan to turn village's last pub into a house
- 10:42 Liverpool v Wolves: Fans snap up FA Cup tickets
- 10:41 Carlisle pair threw lit fireworks from car during police chase
- 10:40 Bid to improve residents’ health
- 10:39 PM 'confident' of striking trade deal with US
- 10:39 Snow falls in parts of Spain for the first time in over a century
- 10:39 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:39 Super scooter keeps David flying high
- 10:38 Does the sad state of Florence Nightingale statue speak volumes...
- 10:38 Leonne Weeks: Murder accused Shea Peter Heeley in court
- 10:37 The weeks best new DVDs to buy or stream
- 10:35 Chest mounted video cameras issued to EVERY frontline North Wales...
- 10:35 Arsenal to use Alexis Sanchez to land top European midfielder
- 10:34 ‘Bedtime stories for adults’ prove online hit
- 10:33 Images of Yesteryear
- 10:33 Monte Carlo World Rally Championship 2017 kicks off - Everything...
- 10:31 Driver rescued after lorry crashes on A1
- 10:31 Police crime report for Ashfield South
- 10:31 Ex-England defender reveals how Chelsea players feel about Diego...
- 10:30 Fire crews battle bungalow blaze
- 10:30 Mel Gibson returns to the silver screen in big style with WWII...
- 10:28 Sky is putting its prices up in March and this is how you can stop it
- 10:28 Transfer News: Arsenal hijack Everton, Chelsea snub to cause Leeds...
- 10:26 How Man City should line up against Tottenham
- 10:26 Tom Daley admits to ‘online sex session with fan’
- 10:25 RSPCA West Midlands: Bucky, Madge and Prince are waiting to be adopted