News from Daily Post
These images have been released of a luxury lodge development planned for land next to a Conwy Valley pub. The Tal-y-Cafn pub - which re-opened last summer after six years - revealed last week it wants to demolish an existing iron shed and replace it wit
Four fire crews are tackling a fire at Llantysilio mountain near Llangollen . The North Wales Fire and Rescue Service were first called to the blaze at 3.50pm yesterday and thought to have the blaze under control last night. However it has re-ignited wit
The morning news headlines: Theresa May vows to build a more united nation after Brexit; BT fined record...
THERESA MAY VOWS TO BUILD A MORE UNITED NATION AFTER BREXIT Theresa May will vow never to allow the UK to become "looser and weaker" in a speech ahead of a meeting in Scotland with Nicola Sturgeon. The Prime Minister is heading north of the...
Arsonists have struck in Wrexham again, this time destroying a car. The North Wales Fire and Rescue Service were called to a vehicle fire on Carlton Grange, Grove Road at 3.10am today. They sent one pump from Wrexham to the fire and used one hose reel to
Huws Gray Alliance Caernarfon Town secured runners-up spot in the Huws Gray Alliance after Nathan Craig's stunning late equaliser sealed a 2-2 draw at Mold Alex. Despite dominating first-half possession, the Canaries struggled to create clear-cut chances
Jose Mourinho should sign a striker this summer - and Antoine Griezmann is the player he should target according to Manchester United fans. In the results of an MEN fan survey, 57% of suppporters feel a new forward is needed and a whopping 66% believe th
gap Connah’s Quay 1 Bangor City 1 Quay manager Andy Morrison said Bangor ’s 87th minute equaliser was a “hard pill to take” at a stage of the game where his team should have been out of sight. The Nomads lost second place to Europe-chasing rivals Bala T
The news broke last week that Everton are making progress in their bid to build a new stadium. And this, predictably, thrilled most Blues fans. But equally predictably, there were some Liverpool supporters who weren’t exactly jumping for joy. One of them
Former Wrexham boss Denis Smith was never one to hold back when asked his opinion on matters. Various members of the press often felt the ex-Dragons chief’s harsh responses as he faced off against the media in his post-match conferences. But when asked a
Liverpool have become just like Manchester United - but not in terms of winning trophies as the Old Trafford side did during the Sir Alex Ferguson era. The Reds and their bitter North West rivals are among a number teams vying for a place in the top four
Have you ever wanted to own a stylish bungalow set in a picturesque location enjoying stunning views of Conwy county? Well, this three-bedroom detached property in Ffordd Meusydd, Glan Conwy , could be just the place for you. Sitting in a most idyllic lo
Paul Scholes believes Wayne Rooney still has a role to play for Manchester United . The ex-Reds star claims his old club and country team-mate Rooney is far from finished at Old Trafford. Rooney has made only nine Premier League starts this season and sc
These images show sports teams and players in Flintshire from yesteryear. There’s a photo of Connah’s Quay Ladies footballers, but can you name the year? Also included is a photo of the Flintshire Golf Team featuring Paul Newton, Lee Hinks-Edwards, Ian R
Wrexham boss Dean Keates blasted his players after Saturday’s 1-1 draw at home with Torquay United as he stated “that is probably the poorest we have served up”. The Dragons struggled in a disjointed first half, before taking the lead within three minute
Martin O’Neill says the surgery on Seamus Coleman’s broken leg was a success. The Everton full-back suffered a double break of his right leg following a tackle by Wales’s Neil Taylor in Friday’s goalless draw in Dublin. Republic of Ireland captain Colema
- 13:43 Man helped fearsome blackmailer stay on the run from police
- 13:43 Teen sustains horrific facial injuries after being jumped at...
- 13:43 EastEnders, Corrie, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks: 10 reasons this is the...
- 13:43 Linda Nolan is diagnosed with ‘incurable’ cancer as sister Coleen...
- 13:43 Residents assured rubbish dumped on Holme Lane will be cleared up
- 13:42 Brexit: Theresa May promises to build a ‘more united nation’
- 13:42 Search on for best talent in Daventry
- 13:42 Fun and flavour at Althorp Food and Drink Festival
- 13:42 What’s up choc? Warning as bunny falls ill from scoffing sweet treat
- 13:41 Atletico Madrid team-mate opens up on Antoine Griezmann to Man...
- 13:41 Liverpool clear favourites to beat Chelsea and Man United to Real...
- 13:41 Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock jumps into boyfriend Andre...
- 13:41 Coastguard paged to rescue dog
- 13:41 Drone that flies WITHOUT a human pilot has been given permission to...
- 13:41 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:41 Syria's Raqqa expected to join Kurdish-led federalism - Kurdish leader
- 13:40 Police 'concerned' over missing Scarborough teen
- 13:40 Millions of energy customers could roll back bills to 2008 prices
- 13:40 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:39 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:39 Video: Could you be the right person to help monitor cells at West...
- 13:39 Come and have a dance at the ceilidh
- 13:39 Mum’s the Word
- 13:38 Inquiry launched into 'unsustainable' nuclear decommissioning contract
- 13:38 Notorious Carlisle nuisance back behind bars
- 13:38 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 13:38 Volunteers recognised for helping vulnerable young families in Burton
- 13:37 St Joseph's Primary Academy gets colourful for Holi Festival
- 13:37 Potholes nightmare: Is this Harrogate's worst road?
- 13:36 Morrisons and Sainsbury’s latest to cut price of petrol as...