News from Daily Post
Rail unions have expressed concerns over an upgraded level crossing in Flintshire that will be unmanned and controlled from Cardiff. Earlier this month The Daily Post highlighted problems at the crossing, currently manned by three men, at the bottom of a
Manchester United were held to yet another home draw, this time by relegation-threatened Swansea City. Here, Samuel Luckhurst gives his verdict on how Mourinho’s men performed. David de Gea A sloppy kick and risky throw were just two lapses of concentrat
Wrexham signed off their National League campaign with a frustrating 1-1 draw at an equally under-achieving Eastleigh. Jordan White put Wrexham ahead early in the second half before Matt Tubbs replied for the home side on 74 minutes. Here Post sport writ
Petrol heads are in for a treat with a new Supercar and Rally Show heading to Bangor-on-Dee. Porsche’s, Aston Martins and McLarens are just some of the spectacular motors entertaining the crowds at the famous racecourse for Fathers Day in June. Marquees
An 11 year-old girl with asthma who wasn’t taking her medication properly and ended up in hospital, has spoken of her frightening ordeal. Lydia Horner, from Wrexham, was taken into the Maelor Hospital and kept in for three days after her condition, that
A teenager used her budding entrepreneurial skills to set up a coffee supply business to help Ugandan children struggling with dyslexia. Rachna Udasi signed up for The National Tenner Challenge under which pupils are given £10 and four weeks to establish
19 of the worst Met Gala dresses of all time - from Madonna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and more
The Costume Institute Gala - better known as the Met Gala - is often referred to as the Oscars of fashion. And in the style calendar there aren't many events as important as the first Monday in May. This year is no exception as the Gala will be held on t
These are the miracle steps the parents of four year-old Betsi Roberts never thought she would take. At 14 month-old the youngster from Penyffordd, Flintshire, was diagnosed with diplegic cerebral palsy meaning she could not sit, stand or walk unaided. B
Welsh Alliance One win from their final three matches will probably be enough to clinch Llandudno Albion the Division Two title at the first attempt. Albion thrashed Llanfairpwll 6-0 on Saturday and victory on Monday at Amlwch Town would put them top on
Report: Paul Evans Caernarfon Town 3 Flint Town United 0 Caernarfon Town lifted the Huws Gray League Cup for a third time in four seasons with a comfortable 3-0 victory over Flint Town United in Saturday's final at Conwy Borough's Morfa ground. The Cofis
Saturday, April 29 Huws Gray Cup Final Caernarfon Town 3 Flint Town United 0 Lock Stock Welsh Alliance Division One: Barmouth and Dyffryn Utd 1 Llanrug United 2, Greenfield 1 Glantraeth 2, Llangefni Town 0 Llanrwst United 0, St Asaph City 0 Penrhyndeudr
Everton supporters can start seeking out their passports after the Blues' return to European football was confirmed. Ronald Koeman's side are guaranteed a top-seven berth after results today meant they cannot be overhauled by teams below them. West Bromw
Kop legend John Barnes believes Southampton’s £50million rated centre-back Virgil van Dijk would be the perfect summer signing for Liverpool . The Reds face stiff competition to land the Dutch defender with the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsen
Manchester United are confident that they will seal a £50million deal for PSG defender Marquinhos according to reports. Jose Mourinho has made the Brazil international his top defensive target this summer according to The Mirror. United have found themse
Bangor University is to vote next week on whether to break away from the National Union of Students. A campaign is underway to pull out of the NUS after local students claimed that its leadership was ignoring ordinary members. Leave supporters said that
- 03:26 Oil prices inch down as oversupply concerns fester
- 03:26 Nikkei edges up, high-tech shares jump on earnings
- 03:19 France kills more than 20 militants on Mali, Burkina border
- 03:09 Greater Manchester mayor could change 'insane' bus system
- 02:57 Bob Brodie Trophy: McGonigle passes the 50 goals mark
- 02:49 Macron PLUMMETS in the polls as Marine Le Pen enjoys boost a WEEK...
- 02:49 'We miss him terribly' - Widow's heartbreak after losing Sheffield...
- 02:25 Ian Martin: Five million reasons we need an assembly
- 02:25 Vivienne Francis: Everyone has a role to play in dementia battle
- 02:25 Jayne Dowle: At last there is a chance to do politics differently
- 02:17 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 02:17 Social media giants 'shamefully far' from tackling illegal content
- 02:14 North Korea CANNOT be allowed to build better missiles after failed...
- 02:09 Six child actors who retired from showbiz
- 02:08 Twenty-First Century Fox in talks with Blackstone to buy Tribune
- 02:01 Siemens, SAP sign cooperation deals with Saudi Arabia - officials
- 02:01 Asian stocks sluggish after weak U.S. GDP, dollar dips
- 01:50 Rhian Sugden flaunts her ample bust and tiny waist in skimpy...
- 01:50 Sunday errands! Gwen Stefani oozes elegance in ruffled blouse as...
- 01:43 Trump could target 'carried interest' tax loophole: official
- 01:40 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:39 'Germany's culture must be respected' Angela Merkel's minister...
- 01:38 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:37 Police in Sheffield uncover haul of class A drugs after raid on...
- 01:34 Reform 'high stakes' primary tests, MPs urge
- 01:29 Manchester United star Ander Herrera looks glum after latest draw...
- 01:23 Tony Blair's legacy 20 years on
- 01:23 Men who tell sexist or homophobic jokes suffer from low self esteem
- 01:23 Brighton star Steve Sidwell poised to win Championship against...
- 01:23 Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham are heaping pressure on Chelsea...