News from Daily Post
Monaco’s Thomas Lemar is reportedly a target for Manchester United . Arsenal have been heavily linked with the player, who is versatile and can play on either wing or in a central position. But Arsene Wenger has been unable to complete the deal, and now
The chairman of a hospice who helped saved the facility from financial ruin and turned it into a model of excellence, has announced he is stepping down in the autumn. Trefor Jones, 80, said he had enjoyed “seven wonderful years” at the helm of St Kentige
This transfer window seems to have had more twists and turn than most. And could it turn one more time for Everton? They still need a striker. But it isnn’t going to be Olivier Giroud and it’s unlikely to be Christian Benteke. Now our chums at the Mirror
It;s either today or never. The day Liverpool MUST accept an offer for Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona. Well, that’s according to the Catalan giants and The Times’s Paul Joyce. He’s reported Barcelona have given the Reds until today to accept their late
A teenager has been reported missing from Colwyn Bay. The whereabouts of Damien Jones, 15, are currently unknown and concerns are growing for his safety. North Wales Police have tweeted a call for anybody who has seen Damien to get in touch so they can l
Wrexham’s weekend woes continued as they lost for the third successive time on a Saturday, Maidstone United coming from behind to claim all three points in a match ruined as a spectacle by some bizarre decisions from referee Sam Allison. The Dragons, who
Concerns are growing for a missing Criccieth man. Neil Richards, 51, left his home address yesterday morning and has not been seen since. Police have asked for anybody who may have seen Mr Richards, or has information on his whereabouts, to get in touch.
The First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has insisted that the UK government cannot ignore Wales as it negotiates Brexit . His demand came on the foot of reports that UK trade secretary, Liam Fox had suggested the devolved governments should not be allowed to b
Henrikh Mkhitaryan insists Manchester United are not getting carried away by their goal-filled start to the Premier League season. United matched their 4-0 season-opening win against West Ham by running riot in the closing stages at Swansea on Saturday.
When firefighters turned up to London's Royal Academy following reports of flames - they were surprised to find the ‘culprit’ was a chef from Anglesey cooking in the courtyard. Tomos Parry, 31, caused the false alarm while hosting recently three long tab
Ronald Koeman rates Manchester City as a better team than last season - but still believes they have a weakness that Everton can exploit. The Toffees achieved one of the most notable results of last term when they defeated City 4-0 at Goodison Park havin
New Liverpool signing Andrew Robertson is hopeful he can provide the long-term solution at left-back after impressing on debut. The £8m arrival from Hull was one of the more effective players as Jurgen Klopp ’s side laboured to a 1-0 win over Crystal Pal
Wales' record cap holder was the guest of honour on Saturday as Amlwch Juniors FC hosted a community football funday. Former Everton and Wales Goalkeeper, Neville Southall, was on hand for the event on Saturday that attracted junior teams from all over N
A North Wales country show was one of the last events to see the White Helmets dubbed the ‘Red Arrows of the Road’. Crowds were treated to a spectacular display from the Royal Corps of Signals stunt team at the Denbigh and Flint Show in Denbigh. But it h
A Glyndwr University academic has found himself at the centre of bizarre claims involving allegations of blood-tasting following one of his classes. Emyr Williams, 34, a senior lecturer of psychology at the Wrexham university encourages his students to s
- 16:32 Monaco star linked with move to Manchester United FC
- 16:32 Killer driver still at large months after hit-and-run leaves...
- 16:31 Former England international Ian Bell gives up Warwickshire...
- 16:29 Welsh political job-share 'possibility' under new powers
- 16:26 Manchester United's attack can come of age in the Champions League
- 16:23 Celtic ace Kieran Tierney will soon be playing in England says...
- 16:22 This woman has walked free for attacking tragic teenager Caitlain...
- 16:21 Police amazed after driver survives this crash
- 16:18 Thomas Christiansen confirms Chris Wood to Burnley and reveals...
- 16:18 Liverpool transfer news: Philippe Coutinho has gone on strike to...
- 16:16 Train derails as it leaves London Paddington station
- 16:15 Game of Thrones season 7: Tormund Giantsbane star is UNRECOGNISABLE...
- 16:14 Woman's shock after finding man lying 'lifeless' in Anlaby Road...
- 16:14 UPDATED: Stolen drugs recovered in Carlisle
- 16:14 Why banned 'dangerous dogs' might be back on our streets again
- 16:12 Man who helped save St Kentigern Hospice from financial ruin steps...
- 16:11 Listen: West Brom boss Tony Pulis on Jonny Evans, recruitment and a...
- 16:10 Women 2day: Is online outrage at gender marketing a step too far?
- 16:10 Huddersfield make history as their dream Premier League...
- 16:09 Line-Ups: Tiemoue Bakayoko makes Cheslea debut against strong...
- 16:05 10 types of wedding guests that are the absolute worst
- 16:05 Summer sports at Stockeld Park
- 16:04 More babies dying suddenly in Yorkshire than anywhere else in England
- 16:04 Could Everton FC be about to move for Diego Costa?
- 16:03 Six great childcare and nanny jobs available in Liverpool now
- 16:01 History in the making: Behind the scenes at the first ever Premier...
- 16:00 Seaside town famous for crabbing ‘on lockdown after crime wave’
- 16:00 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Simon Rimmer already REFUSING to do...
- 16:00 Game of Thrones season 7, episode 6: How were the White Walkers made?
- 16:00 Look inside Liverpool's historic Freemasons hall hidden in the...