News from Daily Mail
PSG attempting to land Kylian Mbappe on loan from Monaco due to Financial Fair Play after Neymar signing......
Paris Saint-Germain are trying to sign Kylian Mbappe on a loan deal before paying Monaco next summer to have the striker on permanent terms. Mindful of financial fair play following the acquisition of Neymar in a £198million world-record transfer from Ba
The human practice of copying the behavior of others make us effective learners and allows skills, knowledge and inventions to be passed on from one generation to the next. Although decades of research has shown that apes are poor imitators compared to
Image recognition AIs that have been trained by some of the most-used research-photo collections are developing sexist biases, according to a new study. University of Virginia computer science professor Vicente Ordóñez and colleagues tested two of the la
'Always nice to see a few familiar faces': Wayne Rooney taunts angry Man City fans after scoring for Everton
Wayne Rooney may have scored his 200th Premier League goal on Monday night but to no surprise, Manchester City fans were certainly not pleased with the former United striker netting for Everton. Rooney put Everton 1-0 ahead at the Etihad Stadium against
Crystal Palace make £15m move for Spurs' defender Kevin Wimmer after being put off by Liverpool's £30m...
Crystal Palace have made a £15million move for Tottenham centre-half Kevin Wimmer. The Austrian defender is wanted by three clubs with West Bromwich Albion having bid last week and Stoke City also posting an interest. Tottenham have signed Davinson Sanch
Luke Shaw and Ashley Young returned from long-term injury as Manchester United's U23 side drew with Swansea City. Jose Mourinho had expected left back Shaw to return to first-team action next month after sustaining ligament damage in his foot at the end
Sportsmail's racing expert Robin Goodfellow dishes out his tips ahead of Tuesday's meetings at Kempton, Newton Abbott, Brighton and Yarmouth. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Racing chiefs launch drive to cut abuse of non-runner rule New rules set to int
Curtly Ambrose would 'certainly take' England job: West Indies legend puts himself in the frame to replace...
Sir Curtly Ambrose, one of the greatest of all West Indian fast bowlers, would like to bring his knowledge to the England set-up. The legendary Ambrose was forced to watch in pained frustration as the West Indies team who decided they could do without hi
Everton boss Ronald Koeman pays tribute to Wayne Rooney after striker nets 200th Premier League goal
Everton boss Ronald Koeman paid tribute to Wayne Rooney but was left disappointed as his side conceded a late equaliser against 10-man Manchester City. Rooney netted his 200th Premier League goal after 35 minutes before Kyle Walker saw red on his home de
As if a solar eclipse was not enough, the moon threw some virtual shade at the sun on Twitter on Monday, as millions of people watched the first coast-to-coast total eclipse in the United States in nearly a century. 'HA HA HA I've blocked the Sun!' wrote
The 30th-ranked man has earned £644,000 this year, while the 30th woman just £19,200... golf should be...
Let us start with the good news, and the debunking of the idea there has to be a nasty edge for the Solheim Cup to be wholly engrossing, or the result going down to the wire. There was barely a cross look between the two teams in Des Moines last week and
Counter-terrorism police have been drafted in to speak to Premier League clubs amid concerns that stadiums may be targeted in the wake of the Manchester Arena attack. Sportsmail understands a summit was held with every top-flight head of safety and secur
Simon Grayson will fight to make Sunderland great again: 'Seventy people lost their jobs here in the last...
Simon Grayson does not strike you as the kind of bloke who would care much for advertising slogans, but he may just have coined one as manager of Sunderland. 'I want to make a good club great again,' he said with a matter-of-fact air on Monday. After Sun
Thibaut Courtois has piled on Tottenham's Wembley woe by ridiculing the 'fake' drum beat that echoed round the national stadium on Sunday. Spurs will play their home games at the £800million stadium this season while the new home is being built in time f
High blood pressure on the rise in US children and teens, increasing risk of obesity and heart problems
More children and teens will be diagnosed with high blood pressure, experts have warned after new studies revealed 3.5 percent of American youths have it. Experts had previously thought an estimated one to two percent of children and teens suffered from
- 15:42 Parked vehicles delay fire engine attending emergency
- 15:42 WATCH: Delivery driver called "f*****ing immigrant" in road rage...
- 15:42 Paul Hollywood says he looks like Game Of Thrones' Night King
- 15:42 Aston Villa owner Tony Xia provides a transfer news update
- 15:41 WALL STREET WARNING: The three reasons the US stock market could be...
- 15:41 Chelsea fans should forget about Man Utd new boy Matic, Bakayoko is...
- 15:40 Vandals damage 19 cars in three weeks during 'mindless' crime spree
- 15:40 Teen shoplifter back in court after stealing from a Barrow home
- 15:39 Firefighters called to derelict Cumbria factory site
- 15:39 Local bin collections set to be suspended for a day as Tour of...
- 15:38 Metropolitan Police tweet sparks social media backlash
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney takes swipe at Man City with message for Manchester...
- 15:37 Liverpool v Arsenal: Arsene Wenger's side must win at Anfield -...
- 15:37 Barcelona transfer news: Barcelona plot shock move to hijack...
- 15:37 Floyd Mayweather eating BURGERS just days before Conor McGregor fight
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney will return to England if he keeps up the good work -...
- 15:37 Live: Large police presence in New Basford
- 15:36 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:36 Boy finds a five-leaf clover after searching for three seconds
- 15:36 Man blackmails teacher who wanted to see woman have sex with a dog
- 15:36 Is this yours? Police want to trace handbag owner after burglary
- 15:35 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:33 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:32 Four tonnes of Ferrero Rocher worth £96,000 stolen from lorry
- 15:32 From 'pregnant' tummy to flat abs: Super-fit Chloe Madeley reveals...
- 15:31 Ford is offering drivers £7k off new cars in exchange for ANY old...
- 15:30 'Pitman painter' forger Richard Pearson ordered to pay £1
- 15:27 Rivaldo Coetzee sold on Celtic move by Champions League chance
- 15:27 Would-be rapist held terrified woman at knifepoint in...
- 15:25 Did Lionel Messi dash any hope Barcelona had of signing Philippe...