News from Daily Mail
Babcock will take an £800million hit after terminating a major Government contract to decommission and manage 12 nuclear sites. The 14-year contract from the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) will end nine years early in August 2019, knocking the e
Ready for blast off (again): SpaceX test fires the Dragon rocket set to go into space for a SECOND time...
Elon Musk's SpaceX is putting the finishing touches to its first attempt at relaunching a rocket. The firm today fired the nine first-stage engines of a previously flown Falcon 9 in the final pre-flight test to clear the way for launch of an SES communic
When you think of someone with autism, what do you think of? It might be someone with a special set of talents or unique skills – such as natural artistic ability or a remarkable memory. It could also be someone with enhanced abilities in engineering or
Despite what many believe, extroverts are not the only office rockstars. While extroverts may be social butterflies and action-oriented, it is the quiet and nurturing introverts that are the most productive and are just as valuable to an organization. A
Ivory Coast 1-1 Senegal: Liverpool star Sadio Mane scores before game is abandoned due to pitch invasion
Liverpool star Sadio Mane scored a penalty for Senegal as he played 90 minutes in their friendly match against Ivory Coast at the Charlety Stadium in Paris on Monday evening. Manchester United's Eric Bailly, Everton's Idriss Gueye and Crystal Palace's Wi
Lewis Hamilton's new self-tailored training programme takes in surfing and sandboarding as the Mercedes...
Lewis Hamilton's new self-tailored training programme is taking some extreme turns. The Mercedes driver is using the two-week break between the season-opener in Melbourne and the Chinese Grand Prix to stay sharp by taking with some extreme sports on sand
Manchester United legend Sir Alex Ferguson admits Manchester City and Liverpool ties still make him...
Sir Alex Ferguson admits he still gets nervous watching Manchester United play against their old rivals Liverpool and Manchester City. The 75-year-old Scot has been a regular spectator at United games since retiring in 2013 when he accepted a role as dir
NFL owners approved the Oakland Raiders' move to Las Vegas by 31-1 at the annual league meetings in Phoenix. The vote was viewed as a foregone conclusion after the league and Raiders were not satisfied with Oakland's proposals for a new stadium, and Las
Former Ajax and Inter boss Frank de Boer has no interest in being the next head coach of Holland, according to his agent. Danny Blind was sacked on Sunday, less than 24 hours after Holland had suffered a World Cup qualifying defeat by Bulgaria. De Boer,
Chelsea forward Diego Costa says Kylian Mbappe is a 'phenomenon' and a 'killer in front of goal' as Monaco...
All eyes will again be on Kylian Mbappe when France take on Spain in Paris on Tuesday. The 18-year-old Monaco striker has taken Ligue 1 and the Champions League by storm this season and earned an international debut in Saturday's 3-1 win over Luxembourg.
Did bigger brains evolve to help us keep the peace? Primate study shows brainpower boost was key to...
Primates that live in larger groups have larger brains, researchers have found. The findings suggests that social skills - which are highly developed in primates - help individuals cope with aggression and competition caused by living in large groups. T
When Apple unveiled its wireless AirPods in October, there were concerns about how easy it would be to lose the tiny devices. Now the company has released the latest version of its iOS software with an app to track them down. The Find My iPhone app let u
It's NCAA basketball tournament season, known for its magical moments and the 'March Madness' it can produce. Many fans remember Stephen Curry's superhuman 2008 performance where he led underdog Davidson College to victory while nearly outscoring the ent
Amazon planning hi-tech stores to sell furniture and home appliances – and will use AR headsets to let...
Amazon has plans to open physical furniture and home appliance stores that let customers shop in augmented reality. The technology would give people the ability to see how the couch or refrigerator looks in their home before buying it, sources have revea
Scott Brown was non-committal over the prospect of facing England after leading Scotland to a 1-0 victory over Slovenia. The Celtic midfielder had the captain's armband again after Darren Fletcher dropped to the bench for the World Cup qualifier at Hampd
- 07:20 Ericsson to take writedowns, provisions, restructuring charges in...
- 07:20 South Yorkshire charity issues warning over conman
- 07:20 Traffic madness
- 07:20 We don’t need a J35 service station
- 07:18 WATCH: Burton balloon-modeller Paul Brown aims high with 10-foot...
- 07:18 Cleethorpes care home goes top of the class and wins best design award
- 07:18 Sgt Wilko’s barmy army! Fans will have winning feeling when Leeds...
- 07:17 More than 100 people to protest plans for new Huddersfield school -...
- 07:16 Ex-South Yorkshire Police to challenge his removal from the force
- 07:16 Hull KR close to signing Zach Dockar-Clay and Josh Johnson
- 07:16 New poll shows centrist Macron beating Le Pen to win French election
- 07:15 How will Brussels react to Article 50 being triggered?
- 07:15 Reality Check: Will the UK pay a €60bn 'divorce bill'?
- 07:15 Liam Payne faces the realities of nappy-changing head on in small...
- 07:14 Repeated fires cause damage to Lincolnshire's most haunted church
- 07:14 Street which fought huge housing plan could now get 280 new homes
- 07:14 More than 400 Doncaster properties hit by power cut
- 07:11 Beyond the blade: the truth about knife crime in Britain
- 07:11 Hartlepool United improving all the time
- 07:10 Gareth Bale should have seen red for bad tackle on John O'Shea,...
- 07:10 India ease to eight-wicket win over Australia in Dharamsala to...
- 07:08 Neil’s plight to help others after his own inspirational journey
- 07:07 Diego Costa: Why this Premier League target can be a phenomenon
- 07:07 Premier League’s big five eye Brazilian wonderkid
- 07:06 Emmerdale spoiler: Will Rebecca reveal fling with Robert to a...
- 07:06 Emmerdale spoiler: Laurel brings husband Ashley home to die in...
- 07:06 Coronation Street spoiler: Nathan EXPOSED as Bethany sees picture...
- 07:06 Neville: How Fergie told me it was time to leave Manchester United
- 07:06 Shropshire maternity units review ‘not a downgrade’
- 07:06 Neymar opens up on Lionel Messi and Barcelona following Man United...