News from Daily Mail
Lee Westwood believes England are the new Masters as 11 of his compatriots gear up for first major of the...
Lee Westwood was a proud Englishman on Wednesday when he looked through the field for the Masters next week and found he had 10 compatriots for company. ‘It’s amazing, isn’t it?’ he said. ‘You’ve got a limited field of fewer than 100 players and 11 of th
West Ham have begun the search for Slaven Bilic's successor. The Hammers hierarchy, through intermediaries, have begun assessing the managerial landscape ahead of a possible change. Pressure is growing on Bilic, whose existing deal expires next year, fol
Blooming gorgeous! Charlize Theron sports purple floral dress at CinemaCon 2017 event to promote The Fate...
Charlize Theron dazzled at CinemaCon 2017 on Wednesday. The actress was there to support her Fate of The Furious cast-mates and looked effortlessly good in a colorful mini dress. Charlize, 41, flashed her legs in a purple floral frock with sky-high heel
She knows what she likes! Rumer Willis wears almost identical dresses two days in a row to promote Empire's...
She really likes a long flowery design for spring. And Rumer Willis, 28, made that clear when she wore almost identical dresses two days in a row while promoting the new season of Empire. While appearing on the Build Series, the actress opted for a low-
IT is back... and will leave you screaming: Pennywise is more terrifying than ever in spine-chilling first...
The official trailer for Stephen King's IT finally dropped on Wednesday. And fans will be jumping out of their seats as the clip gives a glimpse of the terrifying moments to come in the highly anticipated horror flick due out later this year. The upcomin
'You're a b***h!': Blac Chyna SLAMS ex-fiancé Tyga as she accuses him of not paying child support in...
She's never been one to hold her tongue. And Blac Chyna let rip in spectacular fashion at her former fiance Tyga as she accused him of not paying child support. Taking to Snapchat on Wednesday, the former stripper, 28, went on a lengthy foul-mouthed ra
Referees are judged by fans and pundits using replays so it is only right that officials have access to them. What may seem correct to a referee at the time could be different when the incident is seen in slow motion. That was the case on Tuesday when th
Mark Noble is back in full first-team training following a leg injury and West Ham’s club captain should be fit to face Hull on Saturday. Slaven Bilic has had his players in sessions at their Rush Green training ground since Sunday as he prepares them fo
Post-menopausal women almost 15% more likely to die early if they have gum disease or have lost all of...
Women who lose teeth after the menopause are at higher risk sign of an early death, experts have warned. A major study suggests gum disease and tooth loss is a red flag for severe health problems. Scientists tracked 57,000 post-menopausal women for seven
Manchester United remain relaxed over General Motors deal after Home Nations lose Vauxhall sponsorship
Vauxhall's decision on Wednesday to withdraw from their team sponsorship of all Home Nations sides after the 2018 World Cup could have far-reaching repercussions. Renewing the £7million-a-year deal, of which around £5m was allocated to England, has been
Ruben Loftus-Cheek looks set to be sent out on loan next season to satisfy the Chelsea starlet’s aim for first-team football. The 21-year-old is attracting interest from several Premier League sides including Stoke, who looked at him in January. Champion
Denny Solomona has outside chance of Lions spot as lethal Sale finisher forces his way onto long-list for...
Sale's prolific wing Denny Solomona is understood to have an outside chance of being selected for the Lions tour just a month after officially qualifying for England on residency. The 23-year-old is being monitored by the Lions coaching staff after makin
Virginia Wade 40 years on from her Wimbledon triumph: Andy Murray needed to grow up... and Maria Sharapova...
'The thing is, I still feel incredibly British,' says Virginia Wade, as she settles into her local coffee bar on Manhattan's Upper East Side, round the corner from where she has effectively called home from the mid-seventies. It will come as a surprise t
Arsene Wenger tells Arsenal he wants to sign new contract and stay at the Emirates Stadium for two more years
Arsene Wenger has informed Arsenal that he intends to sign a new, two-year contract. Sportsmail understands the Frenchman told the club hierarchy that he wants to extend his stay at the Emirates Stadium during a meeting last week. The north London club a
Lionel Messi claims foul-mouthed rant which landed him a four-match ban was not directed at assistant...
Lionel Messi has refuted claims he directed a torrent of abuse at an assistant referee, claiming he was speaking to himself. The Argentine star was slapped with a four-match ban by FIFA this week after allegations he unleashed a verbal tirade during his
- 09:55 How to recover after being made redundant
- 09:55 Using a McDonalds drive thru could land you a £1,000 FINE and a...
- 09:55 Maiden flight of China-built amphibious aircraft set for May
- 09:55 Vietnam labels Taiwan drills on disputed island 'serious violation'
- 09:55 Former Aston Villa target is primed for a promotion push
- 09:55 Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez, Man United talisman Zlatan...
- 09:55 Arsene Wenger 'clear in his mind' about his Arsenal future as...
- 09:55 Idyllic Derbyshire village earmarked for even more housing
- 09:54 Holbeach mum launch £180,000 fundraising effort to improve town parks
- 09:54 Twenty-two new homes plan for Law’s Yard in Spalding
- 09:54 7 arrested by police in drugs raid on the East Marsh
- 09:54 Master’s 40 years with the hallmark of quality
- 09:53 Neil Lennon insists he is innocent after bitter bust-up with Morton...
- 09:52 Russell Brand makes his return to live radio after 8 years with...
- 09:52 Charlotte Crosby explains marks on her face during romantic trip to...
- 09:52 Russell Crowe fires back at body shamer Howard Stern and we salute him
- 09:52 Sky Blues at Wembley: All the latest news and build-up as Coventry...
- 09:52 Jose Mourinho eyes Andrea Belotti if Manchester United move for...
- 09:52 Paul Scholes: This is where Man United will finish under Jose Mourinho
- 09:52 Fantasy Football Tips: The best captain options assessed for...
- 09:52 Arsene Wenger admits his Arsenal future is not completely sorted
- 09:52 Latest Chesterfield magistrates’ court results
- 09:51 Youngsters hit the target with James Bond style celebration
- 09:51 Warwick School crowned NatWest Schools Cup champions
- 09:51 Why buying these five everyday items at supermarkets is a bad idea
- 09:51 Former Olympic velodrome re-opens for 125th anniversary
- 09:50 Head to step aside to concentrate on opening new school
- 09:50 Allison’s charity zipline challenge
- 09:50 Festival of wool crafts
- 09:50 Join Oscar in space