News from Daily Mail
Look familiar? Nasa's Curiosity rover captures the first view of Earth-like gravity wave-shaped clouds on Mars
While Nasa's Curiosity rover usually keeps its instruments focused on the surface of the red planet, it also occasionally turns its sights upwards towards the clouds. The rover has recorded over 500 videos of Mars' clouds in its five years on the planet,
Rock carvings depicting masked men dancing around an ostrich in a 6,000-year-old hunting ritual have been discovered in Egypt. The artwork, which is from the fourth millennium BC, was engraved into rock in the form of small dots. Researchers say the sce
Hackers holding 300 million iCloud account details to ransom raise their price to $700,000, despite...
Hackers behind a criminal attack planned against iCloud and iPhone users say they are still preparing to breach the accounts of up to 750 million users. That's despite assurances from Apple to customers that their servers are safe. The London-based group
The feud sparked by Google's failure to remove extremist content from its site Youtube could lead to the end of automated ad placement, experts have warned. Household names including Marks and Spencer and McDonald's have pulled advertising from Google’
Chelsea captain John Terry poses with Kurt Zouma, Nathan Ake and Ola Aina in depleted dressing room photo...
For Chelsea captain John Terry, international breaks these days mean some rest and relaxation – followed by hard work back in training to prime himself for club football. It is almost five years since the 36-year-old centre back quit England duty after w
Dereck Chisora gets a shot at Robert Helenius revenge with Helsinki set to host heavyweight fight on May 27
Dereck Chisora will get a shot at revenge when he travels to Helsinki for his next fight against Robert Helenius in May. Heavyweight Chisora, coming off the back of his epic defeat by Dillian Whyte in December, will face the Finn who beat him in a contro
HOT OR NOT: Jose Maria Olazabal shows his class but Aaron Ramsey is struggling to show his after stellar...
It's Hot or Not time again as Sportsmail's IAN LADYMAN reveals what's been making him feel warm and what's been leaving him cold. HOT JOSE MARIA OLAZABAL He is 51 and has barely set foot on a golf course for the last two years after suffering rheumato
Vending machine operators will have to shell out £32million to configure their machines to take the new 12-sided £1 coin which goes into circulation next week. With around half a million vending machines across the UK, the Automatic Vending Association (
Tesco and Asda cut another 2p off fuel as retailers start to pass on savings from cheaper oil prices
Tesco has announced it is shaving an additional 2p off a litre of fuel at its forecourts from this afternoon while Asda is trimming another 2p off pump prices from tomorrow, less than a fortnight after both reduced petrol and diesel prices by the same am
Iceland and New Look owner ditches plans to float on the London Stock Exchange because of Brexit fears
The South African company that owns the Virgin Active health clubs, clothing chain New Look and supermarket Iceland has ditched plans for a London stock market listing because of fears over Brexit. Brait said last year that it planned to move its primary
House of the future? £50,000 space-age home shaped like a washing machine fits FOUR rooms into one by...
This sci-fi home which rotates like a washing machine to create different rooms could be the future of city living. Not only is it space-saving, but at £50,000 ($62,000) it could also be a good solution for people on tight budgets. Designers have now bui
Andorra and the Faroe Islands set to meet for only the second time ever in the ultimate battle of the minnows
You’ve heard of David against Goliath, well it’s David against David on Saturday at the Estadi Nacional as the Faroe Islands visit Andorra for one of the football’s worst fixtures. The historical precedent is grim. There is just one meeting between the t
Former England captain Chris Robshaw will return from injury ahead of schedule when Harlequins continue their quest for European Champions Cup qualification on Saturday. Robshaw, who missed England's entire Six Nations campaign due to a shoulder problem
Cristiano Ronaldo has airport named after him as sign added to Madeira terminal before official unveiling
How do you honour a footballer who has already picked up nearly every trophy available to them? Cristiano Ronaldo has won the Champions League, La Liga, the Premier League and has established a two-way tussle with Lionel Messi for the Ballon D'Or over th
Anthony Crolla searching for another miracle as Mancunian bids for revenge against favourite Jorge Linares...
Anthony Crolla goes in search of another miracle in Manchester this Saturday night. The boxer who had his skull broken by a burglar wielding a slab of masonry yet returned to the ring, faces a more sophisticated challenge in trying to regain the world ti
- 20:10 Arsenal chief Stan Kroenke pushing for Arsene Wenger to sign...
- 20:09 Two toddlers forced to live in faeces-smeared bedroom and could...
- 20:08 S&P 500 cuts losses as healthcare bill pulled
- 20:08 Virginia court rules for Trump in travel ban dispute, order still...
- 20:08 U.S.-led coalition helps train Raqqa police - Syrian Kurdish officials
- 20:08 More authority to act in Somalia would be 'very helpful' - U.S....
- 20:06 Obamacare reform bill PULLED moments before vote as Republicans...
- 20:05 Manchester United lead the race to sign Ajax prodigy Daishawn Redan
- 20:03 Comic Relief 2017: Gary Barlow SHOCKED as James Corden makes jibe...
- 20:01 Hermes parcels sorted in makeshift Northampton car park depot
- 20:01 ‘Hero’ MP Tobias Ellwood appointed to Privy Council
- 20:01 Asos, Accessorise and New Look: The best romantic dresses
- 20:00 Hundreds of motorcyclists form guard of honour for funeral of young...
- 19:59 Birmingham City nostalgia: The Aliou Cisse story
- 19:59 See inside Birmingham's stylish new city centre restaurant
- 19:59 Aston Villa's Neil Taylor happy to be at a club 'everyone envies'
- 19:59 S&P 500 cuts losses as healthcare bill pulled
- 19:58 Sun to shine on Nottingham this weekend as temperatures hot up
- 19:58 Table top sale in Louth in aid of World Challenge
- 19:58 Win a pair of Stoke City season tickets for the Potters' 2017/18...
- 19:56 Sergi Roberto backs Barcelona to appoint Juan Carlos Unzue as manager
- 19:56 Goal machine speaks out about Man United: Forward is leaving...
- 19:53 Manchester City anti-doping breaches revealed: Club broke rules...
- 19:52 Speculators boost U.S. dollar bets for third straight week - CFTC,...
- 19:52 Vile sex beast who broke into South Yorkshire mum's home and raped...
- 19:51 Jordan Henderson says signing for Liverpool FC was a "surreal" moment
- 19:51 Donald Trump's US healthcare bill vote withdrawn
- 19:48 Robbie Savage: This Chelsea player has been a revelation this season
- 19:48 Snapped: Can you guess who attended England's training session...
- 19:47 Food startup Eatsa sued for not making kiosks accessible to blind