News from Daily Mail
Barcelona may be struggling in La Liga, but their players were all smiles as they prepared for their game against Eibar. Luis Enrique's side have struggled to put form together in the Spanish top flight throughout the campaign, although they did win thei
Let's go channel hopping: Jersey and Guernsey don't like each other, but they prove the perfect holiday match
Birth. Marriage. That elusive first couple of million. The keys to Jersey life are fiendishly exclusive - only those who were born on the island, who are married to a native, or have a cool £1.75 million in the bank are automatically entitled to live he
The pistes are alive with the sound of Mozart: Inside the composer's Austrian birthplace, a skiing region...
We call it the most beautiful cul-de-sac in the world, says our host, gesturing at the Alpine panorama. This particular no-throughroad lies beneath an impassable ring of peaks in a valley called Grossarltal. A jewel hidden within Austria’s Salzburg regio
An Inspector Calls: Surrey's The Inn West End combines a cheery village atmosphere with great value food
‘We’re rather like a motel,’ says Gerry, proprietor of The Inn West End near Woking, Surrey, when I call to make the booking. ‘But we don’t like to call it that, because we’re quite smart.’ A smart motel, then. Actually it’s a traditional pub, done up ta
Stoke City v Manchester United LIVE: Plus Crystal Palace v Everton and the rest of the Premier League action
Manchester United will hope to keep up pressure on the top four in the Premier League when they travel to Stoke City in one of five Premier League games kicking off at 3pm. Below the Red Devils in the table are Everton and West Bromwich Albion and the du
Joel Matip didn't start for Liverpool against Swansea as I wasn't sure I could use him until it was too...
Jurgen Klopp has welcomed the return of Joel Matip to his matchday squad but has bemoaned the timing of FIFA's decision which meant he couldn't start against Swansea. Klopp named the centre back among his substitutes for Saturday's early Premier League k
Arsenal starlet Alex Iwobi can be like Dimitri Payet in few years... they don't need Frenchman, says...
Thierry Henry has backed Arsene Wenger's belief that Arsenal do not need to sign Dimitri Payet — and believes Alex Iwobi can be just as good as the West Ham rebel. The France playmaker is refusing to play for the Hammers as he looks to push through a mov
Carlos Tevez denies he is the highest paid player in world football during unveiling at Shanghai Shenhua
Carlos Tevez has denied reports that he became the highest paid player in world football when he swapped his boyhood club Boca Juniors for the Chinese Super League. The Argentine international was unveiled by Shanghai Shenhua on Saturday and later traine
Dimitri Payet is skilled enough to play for Real Madrid... Marseille won't get a bargain, insists Karren Brady
West Ham vice-chairwoman Karren Brady has warned Marseille that wantaway playmaker Dimitri Payet won't be sold cheaply - with his talent befitting that of the very best in the world. The Hammers have already rejected two offers for the France internation
Celtic will treat Albion Rovers clash like Barcelona, says Brendan Rodgers ahead of Scottish Cup match
Brendan Rodgers has stressed that Albion Rovers have been getting Celtic's full attention ahead of their William Hill Scottish Cup clash on Sunday. The high-flying Hoops are odds on to beat the League One part-timers in their fourth-round tie at Airdrie'
Dustin Johnson surges into contention at the Abu Dhabi Championship as he bounces back from poor first round
US Open champion Dustin Johnson surged into contention to win his first regular European Tour event on day three of the Abu Dhabi Championship. Johnson faced a battle to make the halfway cut after labouring to an opening 72, but responded with a 68 in th
Elderly people who break their hip are three times more likely to die in the year following their accident
Elderly people who break their hip face nearly three times the danger of dying in the year afterwards, a study has found. Alarming research has revealed that men and women who suffer hip fractures are at a greater risk of death – even eight years after t
Sam Winnall targets date with Sergio Aguero after swapping Barnsley for Sheffield Wednesday: 'I've loved...
Since August 2013, only two men have scored more English league goals than Sam Winnall, and one of them is Sergio Aguero. 'I saw that stat as well,' says Winnall, proudly. 'I didn't think I'd be anywhere near'. It's not every day a Championship striker g
Mario Balotelli: 'French people... is it normal that Bastia supporters make monkey noises? Is racism LEGAL...
Mario Balotelli has hit out at Bastia fans, accusing them of racism after making 'monkey noises' during Nice's Ligue 1 fixture on Friday. The 26-year-old striker starred for French club Nice in the 1-1 draw but said on Saturday: 'Is racism legal in Franc
Jose Mourinho explains Marouane Fellaini's turnaround at Manchester United: 'He's been very important...
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says 'good performances' from Marouane Fellaini have helped him turn things around at the club. A section of United fans have never taken to the big Belgian since his £27.5million move from Everton in 2013, and booed
- 17:38 Wayne Rooney: What it means to me to break Sir Bobby Charlton's record
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar