News from Daily Mail
Wales midfielder Joe Ledley has angrily denied accusations that he laughed at Seamus Coleman's horror injury in Dublin. Republic of Ireland captain Coleman is due to undergo surgery on Saturday after breaking his right leg during Friday night's 0-0 World
Spare a thought for Neil Taylor, not the Wales full-back but the Liberal Democrat councillor from Greater Manchester. In fall-out from Friday night's World Cup qualifier between Wales and Republic of Ireland he was innocent victim of a social media assau
Tottenham striker Vincent Janssen is a summer target for Galatasaray. The Turkish club have £15million to spend on a forward and tried to sign Holland international Janssen in January. Janssen joined Tottenham for £17million from AZ Alkmaar after scoring
Manchester City winger Jesus Navas is being lined up for a return to former club Sevilla. The 31-year-old winger has been used sparingly by Pep Guardiola and is out of contract in the summer. Navas joined for £14.9million and despite concerns he would st
Marquinhos set to sign new contract with Paris Saint-Germain despite interest from Manchester United,...
Marquinhos has signalled his intention to sign a contract extension with French giants Paris Saint-Germain. The Brazilian defender is contracted to PSG until 2019 but has been linked with some of Europe's top clubs including Manchester United, Chelsea a
Jose Mourinho says he had 'no hidden cause' behind his visit to watch Croatia beat Ukraine amid reports he...
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho insists that he had 'no hidden cause' for the visit to Croatia, stating that he merely went to see 'some friends'. The United boss was in attendance as Croatia beat Ukraine in Zagreb on Friday but he was adamant th
England boss Gareth Southgate confirms Joe Hart will be captain against Lithuania: 'He has showed maturity...
Manager Gareth Southgate has confirmed Joe Hart will captain England in the World Cup qualifying match against Lithuania. Gary Cahill led England against Germany on Wednesday but the Chelsea defender is suspended for Sunday's match. And Southgate confirm
Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone reveals why he will not sign his son Giovanni, despite goal-scoring spree
Despite a strong first season in Italian football, scoring 11 goals for Serie A strugglers Genoa, there is one manager who Giovanni Simeone will never be able to impress enough to be signed... his father. Iconic former player and current Atletico Madrid
Bangladesh rack up formidable first-innings total in first ODI against Sri Lanka as Tamim Iqbal hits century
Tamim Iqbal led Bangladesh's rampant batting display with a brilliant eighth century to propel his team to 324 for five in the first one-day international against Sri Lanka on Saturday. Iqbal hit a six and 15 boundaries during his 142-ball knock of 127,
Scotland boss Gordon Strachan admits there is no room for error in clash with Slovenia: 'We have to win'
There will no grey areas clouding Scotland's game plan on Sunday as they try to rescue their World Cup ambitions, according to boss Gordon Strachan. The Scots' hopes of reaching Russia 2018 have been left dangling by a thread after collecting just four p
Alexis Sanchez attends unveiling of his statue in home city of Tocopilla... and there's even an Arsenal...
Alexis Sanchez might not be the most popular figure at Arsenal at the moment, but he remains the centre of attention for the all the right reasons in Chile. The Gunners forward, who is expected to leave the Emirates after turning down a lucrative new con
Germany could be without Mesut Ozil for trip to Azerbaijan as Arsenal star continues to suffer from bad back
Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil is doubtful for Sunday's World Cup 2018 qualifier in Azerbaijan after receiving treatment for a back injury. Ozil, who missed the world champions' 1-0 friendly win over England on Wednesday, skipped Friday's training session
Hottie! Lottie Moss oozes sex appeal in plunging semi-sheer bralet and high-waisted trousers during night...
She's hot on the heels of her supermodel half-sister Kate Moss in terms of rising to the top of the fashion pack. And Lottie Moss certainly looked sartorially savvy as she stepped out for a night out at Jak's Bar in Chelsea, London on Friday night. The
'Seamus Coleman is a strong character... we will be here for him': Everton boss Ronald Koeman backs...
Ronald Koeman has offered his support to Seamus Coleman as the Everton defender contemplates the long route to recovery following his horrific double leg break. Coleman suffered the injury while on international duty with the Republic of Ireland on Frida
Thibaut Courtois recalls being forced to urinate in a bottle at Atletico Madrid to prove hydration but...
Thibaut Courtois has revealed a surprising practice he was forced to undertake during his time at Atletico Madrid. The goalkeeper was made to urinate in a bottle so that his fitness coach Oscar Ezequiel Ortega could monitor his hydration. Ortega is ren
- 07:45 Man arrested after leaving scene of car smash
- 07:45 Northern Ireland power-sharing deadline set to expire
- 07:45 Historic season at stunning resort venue
- 07:45 Man arrested after leaving scene of car smash
- 07:44 Two-vehicle crash closes Lincolnshire road
- 07:44 Arsenal player confirms permanent transfer to Premier League rivals...
- 07:42 Enjoy great night of music to help raise money to build a disabled...
- 07:42 Lancaster hospital staff are health heroes
- 07:42 Businesses warned of fake £5 notes circulating in the Louth area
- 07:42 SECOND plan for a new primary free school in Scartho area
- 07:42 Heartbroken mum's warning after loss of baby at seven months to...
- 07:42 Chelsea star Diego Costa opens up on top Antonio Conte target: Man...
- 07:42 Man Utd set to meet £43m release clause for Serie A star: Why...
- 07:42 Chelsea midfielder: This manager is one of the best I’ve worked...
- 07:41 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 27
- 07:40 Mess left is astonishing
- 07:40 Chelsea star: This is who I really wanted to join
- 07:40 Cristiano Ronaldo wants big Real Madrid signing: Team-mates...
- 07:40 Disrespectful and shambolic works
- 07:38 Thierry Henry not sure if he’d be ready to replace Arsenal boss...
- 07:38 Madeleine McCann ‘could still be alive – and her kidnapper has...
- 07:35 Everything you need to know about the new £1 coin
- 07:35 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 07:35 Fracking firm claims protesters are to blame for speed limit
- 07:34 New £2m Birmingham sculpture to be revealed next month
- 07:34 Aston Villa news digest: Striker linked; Benteke vs Kodjia;...
- 07:34 Birmingham City news digest: Selection conundrums; state of play...
- 07:34 West Brom news digest: Overachieving; Lai loving it; an Olsson...
- 07:34 Bill Jamieson: Can the BoE resist inflation trigger?
- 07:33 Liverpool star agrees bumper £2.2m deal - reports