News from Daily Mail
Cristiano Ronaldo will stroll through a friendly with Portugal while Lionel Messi and Argentina face a...
Cristiano Ronaldo will have the equivalent of an international kick-about in his back garden this evening while Lionel Messi toils at altitude with the weight of the world, or at least of Argentina, on his shoulders. Ronaldo plays a friendly match in his
Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal team-mates show off Euro 2016 trophy after landing in Madeira before Sweden tie
It may be over eight months since Portugal captured the European Championship in France, but that does not mean they have run out of places to display it. On Monday evening they landed at Madeira airport and showed off the gleaming trophy to the gathered
England's Euro 2016 shock defeat by Iceland creates new generation of vikings as births spike nine months...
Iceland's stunning Euro 2016 win over England has literally created a new generation of vikings. It seems couples on the Scandinavian isle now have more than one reason to remember their famous night. An Icelandic hospital has revealed they delivered a r
United Arab Emirates coach Mahdi Ali resigned after defeat by Australia dealt an all but fatal blow to the country's chances of reaching next year's World Cup in Russia. Ali, who led the UAE to a third-place finish at the Asian Cup in 2015, called time o
Chelsea target Tiemoue Bakayoko has 'always dreamed of moving' to Paris Saint-Germain, insists his agent
Chelsea target Tiemoue Bakayoko would 'like' to join Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain, his agent/brother has revealed. Bakayoko's agent also made it clear that the 22-year-old has 'always dreamed of moving' to PSG. 'We've talked about it because Tiémo
The future of international cricket at Headingley looked brighter on Tuesday after Yorkshire agreed a new financial package with Leeds City Council. Test fixtures at Yorkshire's famous headquarters from 2020 onwards appeared to be in serious doubt after
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge slams FIFA for 48-team World Cup: 'Decision-making and transparency was not acceptable'
The decision-making process that led FIFA to increase the number of teams at the World Cup to 48 is unacceptable, according to European Club Association chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. The European Club Association, which represents 220 football clubs, o
Google Chrome's 'Incognito mode' offers internet users a way to use the web without fear of it appearing in their browser history. While it was once marketed as a way to secretly buy gifts or plan anniversary surprises, most users know it as a way to pri
Apple has released its latest software and it comes with an unexpected bonus. Users who have switched to iOS 10.3 have reported finding more storage on their handsets immediately after updating. The surprising new feature comes as Apple chose to replace
Confused by all of the conflicting information about Caesarean sections? No matter how you feel about them, it’s a fact that at least 25 percent of all deliveries are by Caesarean section. Birmingham-based gynaecologist Gabrielle Downey busts the most c
And you thought YOU were tired! Hilarious photos capture people around the world stealing a nap... against...
We've all been there: so utterly exhausted by life's trials and tribulations that we'd do anything for a nap. But few of us are so accomplished in the art of nodding off as the people in these photos. Take the man, for example, who managed to catch 40 w
Roaming wild in the radiation zone: Endangered species are THRIVING around Chernobyl 30 years after nuclear...
Endangered herds of wild horses gallop across open fields, moose stalk through dense woodland and hares skitter between thickets of shrubs. This could easily be one of the world's most pristine nature reserves, but in fact this is the exclusion zone arou
Is this the best job on the planet? Blogger will be paid £24k to travel to exotic destinations while...
Imagine waking up in a lavish retreat overlooking a tropical resort. Rather than keeping this paradise a secret, your task for the day is to share your experiences on social media. Not only that but you’ll be sampling 12 different holiday homes across th
The boy who spends his life under blue lights to keep him alive: 4-year-old spends 20 hours each day in a...
A four-year-old boy has to spend 20 hours a day living under bright blue light just to keep him alive. Ismail Ali suffers from an extremely rare liver disease known as Crigler-Najjar syndrome, which affects only 100 people across the world. He is missin
France's Kevin Gameiro insists Spain are in rebuild mode ahead of friendly: 'Their cycle has come to an end'
France striker Kevin Gameiro has predicted the end of Spain's 'cycle' in the build up to the two country's friendly match. Spain won three international tournaments in a row - Euro 2008, 2010 World Cup and 2012 Euros - as they dominated world football wi
- 04:21 China urges U.S. to conduct fair probe into aluminium foil imports
- 04:20 Superstar: I'm in talks with Manchester United
- 04:18 Tottenham confident of summer deal for Liverpool target: Source...
- 04:12 UFC News: McGregor on Diaz trilogy fight, Bisping gives St-Pierre...
- 04:09 Manchester United ace to play key part in convincing star to snub...
- 04:03 Brazil 3-0 Paraguay: Neymar, Marcelo and Philippe Coutinho on the...
- 04:02 Floyd Mayweather admits he respects Conor McGregor's confidence...
- 04:01 Former Mexican ruling party governor wanted over embezzlement
- 03:54 Nintendo Switch games list UPDATE: Psyonix talk Rocket League plans...
- 03:53 Man quizzed over death of British woman at Australian strip club
- 03:51 Nikkei edges down in choppy trade as ex-dividend adjustment weighs
- 03:51 China says Taiwan man being investigated for endangering state
- 03:45 Asia stocks gains with dollar, sterling hit by Brexit woes
- 03:29 Vote to repeal U.S. broadband privacy rules sparks interest in VPNs
- 03:28 Emmerdale spoiler: Laurel set to spiral back into alcoholism after...
- 03:24 Video: Philippe Coutinho scores stunning goal for Brazil vs Paraguay
- 03:17 World War 3? Kim Jong-un may be in 'FINAL STAGES' of preparing for...
- 03:15 Samsung prepares to unveil new flagship smartphone
- 03:15 Mark Duggan family to learn result of inquest verdict challenge
- 03:15 Royal tour of Europe coincides with triggering of Article 50
- 03:07 Oil rises on Libyan supply disruptions, likely OPEC output cut...
- 03:06 Chelsea plan £300,000-a-week contract offer for Eden Hazard
- 02:58 SK Hynix in talks with Japanese investors for joint Toshiba chip...
- 02:49 President Donald Trump's seven most shocking views
- 02:42 China loses most of WTO poultry challenge, scores small win over EU
- 02:42 Volkswagen supervisory board backs Stadler, top managers
- 02:40 Tottenham ‘confident’ they have beaten Chelsea in race for...
- 02:28 PARIS IN FLAMES: Protests continue for second night after police...
- 02:23 Paraguay Congress wrestles again with presidential re-election law
- 02:11 Heartbroken Katie Waissel claims estranged husband has been...