News from Daily Mail
Pep Guardiola keen to move on from Sergio Aguero's red card against Chelsea as boss focuses on positives
Pep Guardiola will not dwell on top scorer Sergio Aguero's potentially damaging dismissal against Chelsea. City's star striker is facing a four-match ban after being sent off for a wild tackle on David Luiz in the closing moments of Saturday's 3-1 loss a
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic denies purposefully kicking Seamus Coleman: 'Trust me, I know...
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has insisted he had no intention of kicking Everton full-back Seamus Coleman in the head during the 1-1 draw at Goodison Park on Sunday. The 35-year-old Swede had given his side the lead with a lobbed finish but could have left them a
Mario Balotelli cures injury boredom by showing off football skills inside a house as he closes in on Nice...
If there is one thing Mario Balotelli is famous for other than his ability to score goals on a football pitch, it is his ability to cause havoc inside his own property. Infamously remembered by his neighbours in Cheshire for having an indoor fireworks di
FIFA battles with Billy Vunipola inspired try-scoring celebration against Australia, Ben Youngs reveals
Ben Youngs has revealed his try-scoring celebration in England's 37-21 victory over Australia was a nod to Billy Vunipola and their one-sided battles on a video game. Vunipola missed the conclusion to the autumn internationals after undergoing knee surge
GRAHAM POLL: David Luiz should have seen red before Sergio Aguero and Dele Alli cheated to win a penalty
It was an action-packed weekend in the Premier League with big wins for London trio Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham. The big story came at the Etihad where tensions between the Blues and Manchester City threatened to get out of hand. Here, Sportsmail colu
Cristiano Ronaldo back working hard in the gym following Real Madrid's El Clasico draw with Barcelona
Cristiano Ronaldo was back to business straight away following Real Madrid's 1-1 draw with Barcelona on Saturday afternoon. Ronaldo shows there is no rest for the wicked as the Portuguese star took to Instagram on Sunday evening to post a photo of himsel
RB Leipzig join the chase for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele as the free-spending Germans hope to lure him...
Bundesliga leaders RB Leipzig are ready to join the chase for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele – and promise him first team football in a bid to ward off interest from some of Europe’s biggest clubs. With domestic rivals Bayern Munich and a host of English
Alan Pardew is awake to the threat of being sacked as Crystal Palace boss despite win over Southampton
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew admitted he still won't be able to sleep easy despite staving off the sack with an emphatic victory that ended a run of six defeats in a row. Pardew was clinging to his job after that barren spell. And though this victo
Adama Traore was compared to Lionel Messi but Middlesbrough speed king is focused on improving end product
Middlesbrough speed king Adama Traore says his turn of foot means nothing without the end product of former Barcelona team-mates such as Lionel Messi. The 20-year-old believes he could be the fastest player in the world but knows he needs to marry goals
Long before he informed Chelsea, Gary Johnson told some pretty important people about the abuse he suffered as a 13-year-old from chief scout Eddie Heath. He says he called the Professional Footballers’ Association; and that they never called back. Maybe
Sergio Aguero’s assault on David Luiz — it cannot be referred to as a tackle — was as bad a foul as I have seen. Bearing in mind the history between the two it could be seen as premeditated and should be dealt with as strongly as the FA can manage. What
Jonny Bairstow: I get goosebumps being reminded of my memorable year but I am in no way the finished...
Despite a promising start to the Test series with India, England find themselves two down going into the fourth Test in Mumbai. Sportsmail columnist JONNY BAIRSTOW says he is desperate to level the series with India and end his memorable year on a high.
Stoke are doing their utmost to emulate the very best in one of their Premier League purple patches — including copying leaders Chelsea's heralded 3-4-3 system. However, after the three-at-the-back ploy contributed to a fifth win in seven matches, their
Bournemouth midfielder Ryan Fraser labels Liverpool heroics one of the 'happiest moments' of his life
Ryan Fraser picked the perfect occasion to score his first Premier League goal on Sunday — it was the first time his mum had watched him at Bournemouth. The 22-year-old Scot declared himself 'the happiest player in Dean Court' after he turned the match a
Mauricio Pochettino reminds England of diving heritage as Tottenham boss defends Dele Alli's tumble vs Swansea
Mauricio Pochettino knows all too well that English players aren’t angels. It was in 2002 when Michael Owen — to quote Tottenham’s manager — ‘jumped like he was in a swimming pool’ to win a penalty against the then Argentina defender at the World Cup. Re
- 00:34 Wall Street stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- 00:34 Ghana opposition urges voter support, seeks to turn economy around
- 00:33 Pep Guardiola keen to move on from Sergio Aguero's red card against...
- 00:32 Harry Kane: I can win the Premier League and the Champions League...
- 00:32 Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool still have the bottle to win the league...
- 00:31 BREAKING: 'It's the right time' New Zealand prime minister John Key...
- 00:30 Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic denies purposefully...
- 00:29 Philippines urges Bangladesh to share results of heist investigation
- 00:29 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 00:22 Last winter's floods 'most extreme on record in UK'
- 00:22 BT needs to improve customer service after regulator move - chairman
- 00:22 Pupils must be taught British values to help bind communities,...
- 00:20 Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew hopes luck holds after saving job...
- 00:20 Darren Fletcher praises West Brom for attacking style after Watford...
- 00:20 Mark Hughes addresses fears over Marc Muniesa leaving Stoke after...
- 00:18 Mario Balotelli cures injury boredom by showing off football skills...
- 00:17 May seeks 'new chapter' in Gulf relations ahead of Bahrain visit
- 00:17 Chris Gardner: The homeless man who became a multi-millionaire...
- 00:11 Number of UK agency workers 'to reach one million' by 2020
- 00:11 'Act now' on Christmas debt worries
- 00:11 Low Pay Harms Care Standards
- 00:11 'Dangerous wait' with fire-risk dryers
- 00:09 Supreme Court to hear government appeal over Brexit powers
- 00:08 Impressive life of feminist pioneer
- 00:08 How and why Corbyn won out
- 00:08 Inside the new world turned upside down
- 00:08 55 clubs in frame for abuse as Chelsea apologise
- 00:09 Who's Who 2017: Eight people from Leicestershire among new entries
- 00:08 Hillier urges HMRC to probe Mourinho for tax-dodging
- 00:08 Rugby Union: England trounce visiting Aussies