News from Daily Express
Llorente proves worth Swansea striker Fernando Llorente showed why he's a January target for Chelsea with a brace against Liverpool. The summer signing scored from point-blank range for his first but showcased his aerial ability with a stunning header to
And given the billionaire's known dislike for jokes at his expense (he's repeatedly tweeted his dislike for Alec Baldwin's SNL impression of him) he'd be advised not read too much inauuaration coverage from the so-called "mainstream media "...
Viewers were shocked by the contrasting tones taken in discussing Donald Trump and Barack Obama during last night's BBC programme. The audience for Friday evening's Newsnight were shocked as the the political news team put together a sentimental and warm
Little is known about the seven-time world champion’s condition after suffering a devastating head injury while skiing with his family in Meribel, France in December 2013. With his family and friends remaining tight-lipped, Schumacher’s former manager Wi
Le Pen, head of the anti-EU, anti-immigrant National Front (FN) and seen by pollsters as highly likely to make a two-person runoff vote in May, has marked out Europe as a major plank in her programme with broadsides at the EU and the euro currency. Speak
Liverpool legend Gerrard left Anfield in the summer of 2015 to join MLS side LA Galaxy. The 36-year-old, who retired as a player last November, will begin coaching at the Merseyside club in February. And he has now revealed what he hopes to achieve in hi
Liverpool were beaten 3-2 at Anfield. Swansea raced into a two-goal lead after half-time with Fernando Llorente bagging both. Roberto Firmino scored a brace to restore parity but Gylfi Sigurdsson struck to give the visitors all three points. And Klopp ha
Courtois has been Chelsea's No 1 goalkeeper for the past three seasons. He successfully ousted Petr Cech from the side as the side last won the title in 2015. However, he has been linked with a return to Spain regularly throughout his time at Stamford B
Fernando Llorente scored a double and Gylfi Sigurdsson hit the winner as the Swans rocked Jurgen Klopp's side at Anfield. Roberto Firmino bagged a double to keep the Reds in the game but it was not enough to stop the Reds slipping to their first league d
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has had a hard job of calming striker Diego Costa after a bust up last week. The striker was linked with a big money move to China after he clashed with the boss - but Hasselbaink has urged Chelsea to keep hold of him. Spe
Liverpool midfielder Can is a regular in manager Jurgen Klopp’s side but has attracted interest from Juve in recent weeks. The Serie A champions are said to be considering a move for the Germany international. And Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport c
Fernando Llorente scored twice in four minutes after the break to put Swansea two up before Roberto Firmino bagged a brace to draw Liverpool level. But Gylfi Sigurdsson scored from close range with 16 minutes left to give Swansea a 3-2 win. Chelsea are
Liverpool had the better of the chances in the first-half at Anfield but neither side really looked like scoring in a goalless 45 minutes. But just moments after the restart Swansea striker Fernando Llorente broke the deadlock for the visitors. The Spani
Martial has been dropped after struggling against Liverpool last week, with Juan Mata taking the Frenchman's place at the Bet365 Stadium. Marouane Fellaini also returns to the starting XI in place of Michael Carrick. Scroll through the gallery above to s
What is Obamacare? Obamacare is the colloquial name for the Affordable Care Act, the first major US healthcare reform since 1965. Enacted in 2010, Obamacare aims to extends health insurance to the estimated 15 per cent of the US population without covera
- 12:22 Newhall tip will now charge people for throwing away certain types...
- 12:22 Everton FC: Barkley remembers who he is while Davies follows up his...
- 12:20 Dumbarton FC blog: Frustrating defeat after string of impressive...
- 12:20 Send us your #SmearForSmear photos to raise awareness for Cervical...
- 12:19 Man City striker Gabriel Jesus opens up about debut frustration
- 12:18 From no food to roast dinners... the surgery that let me eat again:...
- 12:18 Air cadets show skills
- 12:18 Ivanka Trump: Donald’s daughter in pictures from child model to...
- 12:17 Chelsea have 'no doubts' over Diego Costa's commitment, says...
- 12:17 Ben Stokes fireworks help England set India 322 to win final one...
- 12:17 Roger Federer progresses to Australian Open quarter-final after...
- 12:16 School places issue in the political spotlight
- 12:14 It’s an unfolding miracle for Dakota
- 12:13 Winter restoration projects at historic Cumbrian hall are nearing...
- 12:13 Super-agent Jorge Mendes in talks with Chelsea over Diego Costa...
- 12:11 British woman’s five-year prison sentence on ‘secret...
- 12:11 Hat-trick of venues in the running for wedding award
- 12:11 Care home is rated as good after recent CQC inspection
- 12:11 Foul-mouthed woman assaulted hospital receptionist after bust-up...
- 12:10 Wrexham AFC fans left to wonder what might have been
- 12:09 2017 property crash would see £399 a week wiped off UK property values
- 12:08 ‘We need volunteers’: Burgh-le-Marsh Carnival is back
- 12:08 East Midlands Air Ambulance in demand
- 12:08 One in 13 has Type 2 diabetes, new figures show
- 12:08 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 12:08 Museum is back in business for 2017
- 12:07 MK Dons 5 Northampton Town 3 – match review, player ratings and...
- 12:07 Ministers covered up failed Trident test before crucial vote
- 12:05 Heydour Parish Hall hosts ’20s era jazz quintet
- 12:04 Jack Wilshere says Wayne Rooney is the best he’s played with and...