News from Daily Express
Liverpool are currently enjoying a warm-weather training camp in Tenerife, with numerous first-team stars absent due to international duty. Jurgen Klopp and his Liverpool players took a moment to remember former Reds captain and coach Ronnie Moran, who p
Sandro, 26, has developed into one of the world's best left-backs at Juventus since signing from Porto in 2015. And Italian outlet Gazzetta dello Sport claim Chelsea and Real Madrid are set to make their interest known by lodging £40million bids for the
A new system will enable images of cheques to be exchanged between banks and building societies instead of moving paper cheques around the country. It will slash the length of time it takes a cheque to clear from six working days to the next working day.
The GBP/USD exchange rate fleetingly touched $1.250, up from the low of $1.219 recorded at the same time last week. The pound’s gains against the US dollar come as hopes that the Federal Reserve will increase interest rates more than previously forecast
The founder of Franklin & Sons (F&S) has seen sales of its premium tonics, artisanal mixers and drinks increase over 1000 per cent since it launched in autumn 2015, delivering a £2 million plus turnover. Intense natural flavours and intriguing...
Data obtained by the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) shows a 24 per cent rise in the number of extractions in this age group from 7,444 in 2006/7 to 9,206 in 2015/16. Overall, there were 84,086 procedures between 2006/07
Gareth Southgate has revealed his England line-up to face Germany with some shock inclusions and a formation inspired by Antonio Conte's dominant Chelsea team. The Three Lions have two uncapped stars in the starting XI with injuries limiting Southgate's
UK motorist’s appeal in diesel cars has dropped from 23 per cent in 2014 to 18 per cent in 2016, according to new research by AA Cars. Brits appetite for alternatively fuelled cars such as hybrids or electrics is one of the factors that is driving them a
Burnley defender Michael Keane will win his first cap and play alongside Chris Smalling and Gary Cahill, who will captain the side for the night. John Stones is being rested for Sunday with Cahill Sunday for the World Cup qualifier with Lithuanina. South
Newcastle United have been dominant for most of this Championship season under Rafa Benitez with Dwight Gayle leading the line, but he hasn't been the star of the show. Stats from WhoScored.com have identified five key men with the highest performance ra
"Jason Bourne ain't got sh** on me." Zac Efron's cklassic line is swiftly followed by him being smashed over the head and knowcked unconscious - which pretty much sums up the anarchic and outrageosu tome of the film. The new incarnation of...
The campaign - for retail giants Hema - shows a celebrity rabbit family with a dad, a glamorous mum, a son and a daughter. In the ads, they are helping the store hide and find eggs in their shops all over Holland. During a fake behind-the-scenes video, t
EU officials have been in private meetings with the UK’s major airlines about the post-Brexit industry for aviation. The EU’s Brexit taskforce has held talks with British Airways, easyJet, Irish airline Ryanair and TUI to establish the new guidelines, ac
How many episodes are in The Crown season 1? There are 10 episodes in the first season, which starts with the Queen’s wedding to Prince Philip in 1947 and ends with the dissolution of Princess Margaret’s affair with Group Captain Peter Townsend in 1955.
The mum from Lanzhou City's Yongdeng County, in the capital of north-western China's Gansu, believed that her daughter had been spending too much time with the device and could not get her to put it down. Fearing that the endless chatting and phone games
- 00:30 Syrian refugee donates paintings in aid of Edinburgh art school
- 00:28 Car production hit 17-year high in February
- 00:28 How an obscure seed is helping to save the elephant
- 00:28 HSBC confident of filling Birmingham headquarters roles on time
- 00:24 Less than half of women breastfeed after two months, survey finds
- 00:23 Brexit vote: Single market benefit 'largely imaginary'
- 00:22 Lukas Podolski insists his fairytale ending for Germany was 'like...
- 00:22 Thomas Muller admits Lukas Podolski's fairytale farewell game for...
- 00:22 One in four waiting for an inheritance before they can buy a house
- 00:22 Yorkshire ‘postcode lottery’ means patients must get fatter to have...
- 00:21 Derby firm EightPixelsSquare hoping to score a success with new...
- 00:21 London terrorist attack - Derby man waits for news of his friends...
- 00:20 Germany says its current account surplus will shrink in coming years
- 00:19 Moderate drinkers less likely to suffer from heart problems,...
- 00:19 'Super-obesity' required factor in some cases before weight loss...
- 00:18 Headingley experts set to offer advice
- 00:18 Report reveals NHS failing Down’s syndrome patients
- 00:18 Sarra Hoy becomes premature birth charity ambassador
- 00:16 Triumphs of science fiction’s collective imagination
- 00:16 Much to admire in diva’s biodrama
- 00:16 A Woolf at the door of greatness
- 00:16 Rugby Union: NZ opts out of playing England in November
- 00:16 Bronze confident of beating Fortuna
- 00:16 ILO extends probe into labour laws
- 00:16 Rehabilitating George Bush and Tony Blair
- 00:16 ‘I don’t want no peace, I want rights and justice’
- 00:16 Did Orwell steal from a communist artist?
- 00:16 Labour forces another U-turn
- 00:16 Sudoku 3703 hard
- 00:16 Turkey, al-Qaida and the US all launch fresh offensives