News from Daily Express
The Pokemon Go Water Festival may have come to an end, but you can still catch a Shiny Magikarp and Gyarados. Niantic confirmed as much in a recent statement, telling fans that the Shiny variants were still out there. "The Water Festival has come...
The Academy said PwC had taken responsibility for the "unacceptable" mistake which saw La La Land wrongly announced as the award winner instead of Moonlight. In a letter to members, Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs said new rules will...
Israel has warned that it believes an ISIS terror attack is imminent in Egypt’s Red Sea resorts, and is advising citizens to leave the area immediately. Israelis have also been warned to cancel all future travel plans to the area. “We don't want to cry w
The Arsenal manager has a new two-year deal on the table and is expected to sign it in the coming weeks despite major speculation about his future at the Emirates, amid his team’s plummetting form. The Gunners take on Manchester City at the Emirates on S
Arsene Wenger went on a trolling mission this morning during his Arsenal press conference, aiming a cheeky swipe at Chelsea when questioned about Alexis Sanchez. The Frenchman was in a playful mood during the session and managed to whip Blues fans into a
Lukaku recently suggested this could be his final season at Everton after revealing his desire to join a Champions League club. The Belgium international has been linked with a return to Chelsea, as well as a reunion with Jose Mourinho at Manchester Unit
Bellew secured the biggest win of his career when he beat David Haye earlier this month in a grudge match as remarkable for the boxing as its fearsome build-up. The Liverpudlian stepped up a weight class to fight the heavyweight and outboxed Haye before
Men would be able to buy the drug, which is used to treat erectile dysfunction after a consultation with pharmacists. Erectile dysfunction - also known as impotence, is the inability to get and maintain and erection. It can be caused by a range of condit
A protein called Ephexin5 is found in the brains of people suffering from the disease, but not in healthy adults. It is produced by toxic clumps of another protein called amyloid beta and could contribute towards a loss of connections between nerve cell
US District Judge Derrick Watson turned an earlier temporary restraining order into a preliminary injunction in a lawsuit brought by the state of Hawaii challenging President Trump's travel directive as unconstitutional religious discrimination. Preside
Tens of thousands more people were still without power on the mainland of Queensland state, where officials issued new evacuation warnings ahead of more heavy rainfall in the wake of the powerful cyclone. "The rain is coming, significant...
Mesut Ozil claimed this week he feels he has been unfairly criticised this season at Arsenal. The midfielder has been far less creative this term and has received flak from the supporters and the media. However, Arsene Wenger has told him not to worry, i
The former Strictly Come Dancing star admitted that he missed taking to the dance floor each week with his partner Joanne Clifton. But, Lorraine told him: "You can still dance with your lovely Portia, you can still dance with your other...
Music fans lucky enough to have a ticket to the iconic festival are already looking forward to Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Ed Sheeran headlining. Now Glastonbury Festival 2017 have announced that Bee Gees star Barry Gibb will play the Sunday evening lege
The outgoing French President told Theresa May Brexit negotiations must first deal with how Britain will leave the bloc before talks can be held on Britain's future relations with the EU.. Mr Hollande told Mrs May in a telephone call that the negotiation
- 17:46 Southampton manager Claude Puel hits out at Dusan Tadic and accuses...
- 17:46 Four more Russian athletes found guilty of doping at the London...
- 17:46 Burglars ransack Leeds singer’s home while she’s on night out
- 17:46 Nine-year-old girl 'grabbed by man' near Leeds primary school
- 17:45 U.N. Security Council agrees lower troop cap for Congo mission
- 17:45 Liverpool star: This gives us an advantage over Romelu Lukaku and...
- 17:43 Resurfacing works planned for Coningsby roads
- 17:43 Terrorism only strengthens our democracy
- 17:43 Is THIS the most useless passport in the world?
- 17:42 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:42 Camper van hire business behind Crowland home gets consent
- 17:42 Here's why a walk around Swinsty and Fewston reservoirs isn't just...
- 17:41 Favourite Morando ruled out of Betway Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster...
- 17:40 Man slashed across face in daylight attack in Nuneaton
- 17:40 North East property prices still static
- 17:40 ‘This is the superhero you took from us’: Violet-Grace’s family...
- 17:40 Cyclist hurled brick through car window in road rage row
- 17:40 Cyclist, 77, injured in fail-to-stop collision in Hartlepool
- 17:40 Libya asks EU for ships and radars to stop migrants - sources
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement has no issue with Gylfi Sigurdsson's...
- 17:39 Tony Ferguson calls out Nate Diaz for a second time: Let's do this
- 17:39 Conor McGregor's £185,000 Lamboghini towed away after UFC star...
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement opens up on Gylfi Sigurdsson transfer...
- 17:39 Pub aims to be best for sport in the Lune Valley
- 17:39 Max Meyer to Liverpool: Schalke chief discusses summer deal
- 17:39 No reason to rethink UK rating's negative outlook: S&P
- 17:39 Tragedy as Northumberland boxer dies in Thailand just days before...
- 17:38 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:38 Police hunt drug addict Dean Grundell - who ditched Jeremy Kyle...
- 17:37 WATCH Mushrooms and tennis ball found in Melbourne's Poppy Wood...