News from Daily Express
United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres made the stark comments while looking out over the Aral Sea, now dubbed the 'cemetery of ships'. Located in Uzbekistan, the mass of water was once the planet’s fourth largest inland sea. But all that re
Tonight will see the second instalment of the brand new talent show go head-to-head with ITV's The Voice Kids in a bid to win over viewers. The 41-year-old BBC favourite revealed how he really feels about the rivalry in an exclusive interview with Epress
The Lions were comprehensively beaten 30-15 by the All Blacks, who have not lost at that venue since 1993. The visitors were still in the match at half time, with the score at 13-8, but two tries from Rieko Ioane sealed the win for New Zealand, to the di
The 20-year-old wing showed his flaring pace as the All Blacks pulled clear in the second half to extend their 23-year unbeaten run at Eden Park. With hooker Codey Taylor also crossing before the break, the All Blacks outscored the Lions by three tries
THE BRITISH AND IRISH LIONS may have lost to New Zealand in Auckland but there were a number of standout performers. Jonathan Davies shone at outside centre in a strong first-half performance while Maro Itoje once again staked a claim for a starting spot
The Reds have been linked with the Borussia Dortmund striker, who looks set for an exit this summer. Paris Saint-Germain and AC Milan have also been touted as potential destinations. But a reunion with Jurgen Klopp at Anfield has been suggested. Recent r
A spokesperson announced the shock news that the soap boss would be leaving last night to concentrate on film projects. The 49-year-old will be temporarily replaced by John Yorke, who worked as a script editor on the long-running drama in the 1990s befor
Mbappe has been linked with several clubs across Europe this summer after he burst onto the scene for Monaco last season. Real Madrid are favourites to land his signature but Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool have also showed interest in him. Real
The Monaco star has been strongly linked with a transfer to the Red Devils in recent weeks. Mourinho is keen to land the Brazilian as his second signing of the summer following Victor Lindelof’s arrival from Benfica. Reports suggest United have already m
Premier League teams are starting to officially release their new kits ahead of the 2017/18 campaign, while several leaked strips have also appeared online in recent days. Chelsea and Tottenham are yet to announce any of their designs ahead of the season
The singer repeatedly recited Mrs May's "strong and stable" election slogan during the band's headline set on the Pyramid Stage. He chanted the phrase during a rendition of Myxomatosis and later muttered: "See you later, Theresa, shut...
Lacazette has been linked with a move to Arsenal for the last couple of years and this summer has been no different. Atletico Madrid wanted him but their transfer ban has put Arsene Wenger's side in pole position and reports claim they could meet with Ly
The Spain international has built a strong reputation for himself at the Nou Camp. Alba has established himself as one of the best left-backs in world football, especially with his attacking threat. At Old Trafford though, it still remains a problem posi
Elliot Daly though he had given the Lions an early lead, capitalising on Jonathan Davies' line-break to reach for the try-line in the left corner. However, replays showed he had not been able to ground the ball and was bundled into touch by a brilliant c
He was all smiles as he was joined by his wife Melania and daughter Ivanka as the First Family let their hair down for a night of celebration. Earlier he confirmed that he would nominate tycoon Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets American football
- 23:37 EQT buys 20 percent of German artificial limb maker Otto Bock
- 23:37 UK to maintain duty-free access for developing countries after Brexit
- 23:37 Superfit at 70! Meet our incredibly sprightly bunch who are more...
- 23:33 Street pharmacies to aid city’s rough sleepers
- 23:30 Yemen cholera cases 'pass 200,000'
- 23:28 Matthew Rice: Devolved voice vital for data security
- 23:24 England U21s pay a poignant visit to Auschwitz as they take a break...
- 23:23 Bill Jamieson: Reasons to be cheerful despite doom and gloom
- 23:23 The Big Interview: Peter Russian of Re:markable
- 23:22 EXCLUSIVE: Nigel Pearson rules himself out of running to be...
- 23:22 Jurgen Klopp won’t give up on signing Virgil van Dijk for...
- 23:22 Arsene Wenger to move for Anthony Martial if he fails to sign...
- 23:20 Blind Date viewers SHOCKED as contestant turns up in a wedding dress
- 23:18 U.S. lawmakers urge Trump to press India's Modi on trade, investment
- 23:18 Lions' Elliot Daly says they shot themselves in the foot in losing...
- 23:18 Rangers chief Dave King says Celtic have only won TWO titles in a row
- 23:11 Use your loaf: charity urges end to food waste
- 23:10 Stadiums are like libraries and it's time to take a stand......
- 23:10 FA to be quizzed over sex abuse cases back to 2005 by independent...
- 23:10 Sergio Aguero's agent insists his client will remain at Manchester...
- 23:10 Russia investigated over doping allegations at 2014 World Cup......
- 23:10 Liverpool still in frame for Virgil Van Dijk despite Chelsea...
- 23:10 Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez's future at the club in doubt after...
- 23:10 Lions need to sharpen up quickly or New Zealand's razor sharpness...
- 23:09 Motorist will have to endure EIGHT WEEKS of roadworks on A444 in...
- 23:08 ‘Digital time capsule’ Miigen in funding drive
- 23:08 Club brings Fringe benefits for spirits producer Arbikie
- 23:07 Nicki Minaj’s ex boyfriends fight each other in the street
- 23:06 Italy acid attack model Gessica Notaro returns to work
- 23:01 Warrington 24 Catalans 16: Ryan Atkins gives Wolves' hopes a huge...