News from Daily Express
Rooney struck a sublime free-kick deep into injury time to earn Jose Mourinho's men a share of the spoils against Stoke and surpass Sir Bobby Charlton's Manchester United goalscoring record at the same time. Red Devils fans have been quick to point out h
Manchester United dropped two points for the second consecutive week with a 1-1 draw against the Potters at the Britannia Stadium. It looked as if their unbeaten run was going to end when Juan Mata's 19th minute own-goal put Stoke ahead. But Wayne Rooney
Manchester United striker Rooney bagged his 250th goal in the 1-1 draw at Stoke today. The goal means he surpasses club legend Charlton as the all-time leading United scorer. And Charlton was all praise for 31-year-old Rooney. "It’s over 40 years...
Rooney struck to salvage a 1-1 draw for United against Stoke with a stunning injury-time free-kick. The goal saw him move past Sir Bobby Charlton on 250 goals for Manchester United. And Mourinho was quick to praise the England captain’s record....
1) Wayne Rooney is a Manchester United legend Wayne Rooney was thrown on as Manchester United attempted to claim an equaliser. And he rose to the occasion majestically to score a last-gasp equaliser and break Sir Bobby Charlton's goalscoring record in th
Thousands of demonstrators gathered in Washington DC to protest against Donald Trump in fury as became the President of the US. American documentary filmmaker and author Michael Moore spoke out to thousands of people in the countries capital. In his ecc
The woman was dragged to the floor and grabbed between the legs as she screamed for help and tried to lash out. The 19-year-old was walking through a train station subway in Islikon in canton Thurgau. At around 10:30pm the woman was grabbed and immediate
The 27-year-old defendant, named as Abubaker C, is accused of strangling the 70-year-old woman to death after breaking into her home on May 19 last year and leaving a series of Arabic and religious messages around the house. The victim's 74-year-old husb
And as Donald Trump immediately removed any mention of the pending European Union trade deal TTIP from the US Government’s website, Merkel was entranced by the soothing colours of Claude Monet’s paintings. The new President and Ms Merkel have been at odd
Rooney earned Manchester United a draw with a bending free-kick late on at the Britannia Stadium. The 31-year-old atoned for Juan Mata's earlier own-goal to ensure their unbeaten run stretch into a 17th game. It was his 250th goal for the club - making
Juan Mata struggled in an out-of-sorts display against the Potters, and gave the home side the lead by diverting Erik Pieters' cross into his own net after 19 minutes. Manchester United captain came to the rescue in injury time, striking a superb free-ki
Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble surprised fellow world leaders at the World Economic Forum in Davos this week with his emotional confession. But he signalled the EU was ready to seal a deal with the UK which would be positive and speedy for Britain. S
Resident Evil 7's release date is only days away on PS4, Xbox One and PC, but what are the chances of a Nintendo Switch port? Express Online has spoken to producer Masachika Kawata and director Koshi Nakanishi to find out if the Nintendo Switch games lin
The Manchester United captain scored a late free-kick aganst Stoke to salvage a 1-1 draw. He now stands ahead of Sir Bobby Charlton on 250 goals for United. Rooney joined United in 2004 from boyhood club Everton in a deal worth £30million. He has gone o
Manchester United went into the game aiming to leapfrog rivals Manchester City. But, though they failed to do so, Rooney made the headlines with a stunning free-kick. The England international curled an effort past Lee Grant for his 250th United goal to
- 12:23 Woman unconscious after falling into Pocklington Beck
- 12:22 Newhall tip will now charge people for throwing away certain types...
- 12:22 Everton FC: Barkley remembers who he is while Davies follows up his...
- 12:20 Dumbarton FC blog: Frustrating defeat after string of impressive...
- 12:20 Send us your #SmearForSmear photos to raise awareness for Cervical...
- 12:19 Man City striker Gabriel Jesus opens up about debut frustration
- 12:18 From no food to roast dinners... the surgery that let me eat again:...
- 12:18 Air cadets show skills
- 12:18 Ivanka Trump: Donald’s daughter in pictures from child model to...
- 12:17 Chelsea have 'no doubts' over Diego Costa's commitment, says...
- 12:17 Ben Stokes fireworks help England set India 322 to win final one...
- 12:17 Roger Federer progresses to Australian Open quarter-final after...
- 12:16 School places issue in the political spotlight
- 12:14 It’s an unfolding miracle for Dakota
- 12:13 Winter restoration projects at historic Cumbrian hall are nearing...
- 12:13 Super-agent Jorge Mendes in talks with Chelsea over Diego Costa...
- 12:11 British woman’s five-year prison sentence on ‘secret...
- 12:11 Hat-trick of venues in the running for wedding award
- 12:11 Care home is rated as good after recent CQC inspection
- 12:11 Foul-mouthed woman assaulted hospital receptionist after bust-up...
- 12:10 Wrexham AFC fans left to wonder what might have been
- 12:09 2017 property crash would see £399 a week wiped off UK property values
- 12:08 ‘We need volunteers’: Burgh-le-Marsh Carnival is back
- 12:08 East Midlands Air Ambulance in demand
- 12:08 One in 13 has Type 2 diabetes, new figures show
- 12:08 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 12:08 Museum is back in business for 2017
- 12:07 MK Dons 5 Northampton Town 3 – match review, player ratings and...
- 12:07 Ministers covered up failed Trident test before crucial vote
- 12:05 Heydour Parish Hall hosts ’20s era jazz quintet