News from Daily Express
The 20-year-old has played in 33 matches for Leicester this season in all competitions, but he has started just 12 of those games. Leicester bought the England under-21 international just over a year ago for £3.5million from Birmingham. But The Sunday Mi
Aidy Boothroyd's Under-21 side lost 1-0 against Germany on Friday - just Winks' second cap after making his debut in France in November - as they continued their Euro 2017 build-up. They were without Nathan Redmond and captain James Ward-Prowse after the
The Hearthstone Championship 2017 broadcast has begun but will not reach the finals stage until the afternoon. Fans can tune into Twitch right now to some of the warmup content, before the Hearthstone Winter Championship livestream kicks off again. The S
For Honor, The Division, Rainbow Six Siege and other Ubisoft games have been cut in price for a limited time only. As part of a limited time Steam sale, PC users can get cheap copies of some of Ubisoft's biggest games. For Honor is available for £33.19,
Antoine Griezmann is Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho’s No 1 summer transfer target. The Portuguese boss is prepared to trigger the 25-year-old's £86million release clause to bring him to United. But Atletico want to keep the France star ahead o
Diego Costa has been in sensational form for Chelsea this season, scoring 17 Premier League goals to help fire the Blues to the top of the table. But uncertainty surrounding his future continues to cloud over Costa following strong interest from China in
The actor, who played Bond for four movies in the late 1990s and early 2000s, said in a new interview that the Broccolis will probably never deviate from the casting type they have always had for 007. Asked by The Macleans if we’ll ever see “a black, tra
Premier League providers can be just as crucial as the goalscorers themselves, with expert midfielders capable of picking entire defences apart with one pass. Christian Eriksen and Kevin De Bruyne are two of the top assist creators but have both been ove
Belotti is the top goalscorer in Serie A this term with 22 goals from 26 appearances. His fine form has seen him linked with a move away from Torino this summer. Arsenal reportedly had a £56million approach for the Italy international knocked back in Ja
Despite voting to leave the EU last year, the UK is still committed to a series of current and future European projects which it agreed to help fund before the vote on June 23. That includes a multi-billion pound contrbitution to the European Development
Arsenal have dropped down to sixth following back-to-back Premier League defeats to West Brom and Liverpool. And just one win in their last five league matches leaves them six points adrift of the Champions League spaces. The Gunners have tended to finis
Mass Effect Andromeda received mixed review scores when it launched earlier this week, as critics took exception to the writing, performance and animations. One former BioWare and current Naughty Dog animator has had his say on the matter, explaining wha
Tamara Rojo's ongoing campaign to reinvigorate the English National Ballet continues to bear fruit with the latest impressive mixed programme at Sadler's Wells. The three pieces display (often quite literally) the youthful muscularity of a company enjoyi
June, July and August are the perfect months to hop on a plane and jet off to an exotic destination. The only problem is that everyone is thinking what you’re thinking. But just because it’s peak season doesn’t mean you should forgo your ultimate summe
Sebastian Vettel will sit at the top of the F1 World Drivers' Championship standings after the Australian Grand Prix kicked off the new season in style. He fought off competition from the Mercedes pair, Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas, to claim the fi
- 01:36 German firms doubt good business conditions will last - Ifo chief
- 01:36 Equities take a spill on Trump healthcare setback; bonds shine
- 01:34 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 01:27 Le Pen calls Macron the 'Jean-Claude Van Damme of politics' because...
- 01:19 Rafael Nadal recovers from poor start to secure Miami Open win over...
- 01:18 The storm chasers hunting bolts in Australia's Top End
- 01:13 The racist professor, the bones and a university naming row
- 01:11 Dustin Johnson’s Masters odds shortening following WGC Dell...
- 01:09 How gossip changed one Pakistani woman's life
- 01:09 How a jacket and a briefcase shaped a partition love story
- 01:09 Sydney academic stopped from leaving China
- 01:05 Just google it: How one company came to dominate search
- 01:05 The man who quit heroin and became a fruit juice millionaire
- 00:57 NHS bosses 'spent half of extra Autumn Statement cash on outside...
- 00:51 Top Scots attractions outperforming rest of UK
- 00:51 GPs dismissing womb illness as period pain: Thousands of women with...
- 00:51 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:49 Non-terminal patient fights right to die law
- 00:47 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:44 'Fake research' comes under scrutiny
- 00:44 Childhood obesity: Cut unhealthy food multi-buy offers - MPs
- 00:42 Message apps must not be 'secret place' for terrorists -...
- 00:42 Labour sets out six tests for support of Brexit deal
- 00:42 Theresa May vows to build a more united nation after Brexit
- 00:42 Terror fears cause plunge in visitor numbers at London attractions
- 00:39 44 Scotland Street: At the Carl Gustav Jung Centre
- 00:33 Vladimir Putin’s rival arrested MINUTES after arriving at huge...
- 00:32 New commission launched to cut youth crime
- 00:32 Golden eagle numbers set to soar after project funding boost
- 00:31 Lloyds of London chairman plays down Brexit challenges