News from Daily Express
Conte took charge at Chelsea in the summer and quickly put his new squad through intensive training sessions during pre-season. And the Italian's approach appears to have worked as Chelsea sit seven points clear at the top of the Premier League table aft
Ghezzal was linked with a move to Everton in the summer. However, despite the Toffees agreeing a £12million fee for the winger, he turned down a move to Goodison Park. The Algeria international's contract expires at the end of the season with Ghezzal exp
Manchester United are on the lookout for a winger to replace Memphis Depay. Depay completed a £21million move to Lyon yesterday, ending a miserable year-and-a-half spell in English football. Despite remaining coy on transfers, Jose Mourinho is still eyin
Azpilicueta has shone as part of Antonio Conte's 3-4-3 formation at Chelsea this season. The defender has been an ever-present for the table topping Blues this term. And Schwarzer, who spent two years at Stamford Bridge with Azpilicueta, has now heaped
The German Chancellor struck a conciltory tone on Saturday, after President Trump repeatedly vowed to put "America first" during his inaugural speech. He had promised to bin the trade deal in his election campaign, and now appears to have...
Everton transfer news Everton have had a £15.5million bid for Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie rejected, according to reports. Manchester United and Chelsea have both been linked to Kessie, while Roma are supposedly eyeing a £26m swoop. But Atalanta don
Sanchez is stalling on a new deal with the Gunners as he targets a £250,000-a-week deal which would put him level with the Premier League's top earners. Recent on-pitch strops with his team-mates and managers suggest the 28-year-old is not too happy at t
Gerrard left boyhood club Liverpool in the summer of 2015 to join MLS outfit LA Galaxy, but yesterday returned to Anfield as an academy coach. Former Reds team-mate Carragher claims Gerrard is desperate to get into management and believes he should have
Vieira has caught the eye with a series of impressive displays in the Championship this season. The 18-year-old has helped fire Leeds to third in the league table. It has been a fine breakthrough season for the youngster who has shone under Garry Monk's
At least 217 people were arrested in the chaos yesterday after black-clad masked activists rioted against Mr Trump’s swearing into the White House following his inauguration in Washington. While hordes of people flocked to the Mall to watch their new lea
Far-right leader Marine Le Pen now holds between 25 and 26 per cent of support compared with presidential favourite François Fillion. Her rival and former frontman from Les Republicans party has only received between 23 and 25 per cent so far, according
Chelsea made the tactical tinkering after a 3-0 defeat to Arsenal at the end of September. However, Conte's boldness has paid dividends with the Blues now seven points clear at the top of the Premier League. Chelsea won 13 games in a row before a 2-0 de
Warren Buffet, a vocal Hillary Clinton supporter, said the United States has a “secret sauce” which means its economy stands up no matter who is leading the country. And the billionaire hedge fund manager John Paulson, who supported Mr Trump, backed up M
Chelsea star Costa has returned to the first team after a week-long exile following his spat with manager Antonio Conte. Express Sport understands he had an offer to move to China in a £30million-a-year deal. It would have netted Chelsea around £80m but
Demonstrators have gathered in different parts of the globe to protest against the US President Donald Trump after his inauguration on Friday. Thousands of people have planned to take part in marches including a Women’s March that has been organised in L
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar
- 17:22 Bonnyrigg Rose 1 Hibs 8 as Scottish Cup holders thrash Junior...