News from Daily Express
Le Pen, head of the anti-EU, anti-immigrant National Front (FN) and seen by pollsters as highly likely to make a two-person runoff vote in May, has marked out Europe as a major plank in her programme with broadsides at the EU and the euro currency. Speak
Liverpool legend Gerrard left Anfield in the summer of 2015 to join MLS side LA Galaxy. The 36-year-old, who retired as a player last November, will begin coaching at the Merseyside club in February. And he has now revealed what he hopes to achieve in hi
Liverpool were beaten 3-2 at Anfield. Swansea raced into a two-goal lead after half-time with Fernando Llorente bagging both. Roberto Firmino scored a brace to restore parity but Gylfi Sigurdsson struck to give the visitors all three points. And Klopp ha
Courtois has been Chelsea's No 1 goalkeeper for the past three seasons. He successfully ousted Petr Cech from the side as the side last won the title in 2015. However, he has been linked with a return to Spain regularly throughout his time at Stamford B
Fernando Llorente scored a double and Gylfi Sigurdsson hit the winner as the Swans rocked Jurgen Klopp's side at Anfield. Roberto Firmino bagged a double to keep the Reds in the game but it was not enough to stop the Reds slipping to their first league d
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has had a hard job of calming striker Diego Costa after a bust up last week. The striker was linked with a big money move to China after he clashed with the boss - but Hasselbaink has urged Chelsea to keep hold of him. Spe
Liverpool midfielder Can is a regular in manager Jurgen Klopp’s side but has attracted interest from Juve in recent weeks. The Serie A champions are said to be considering a move for the Germany international. And Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport c
Fernando Llorente scored twice in four minutes after the break to put Swansea two up before Roberto Firmino bagged a brace to draw Liverpool level. But Gylfi Sigurdsson scored from close range with 16 minutes left to give Swansea a 3-2 win. Chelsea are
Liverpool had the better of the chances in the first-half at Anfield but neither side really looked like scoring in a goalless 45 minutes. But just moments after the restart Swansea striker Fernando Llorente broke the deadlock for the visitors. The Spani
Martial has been dropped after struggling against Liverpool last week, with Juan Mata taking the Frenchman's place at the Bet365 Stadium. Marouane Fellaini also returns to the starting XI in place of Michael Carrick. Scroll through the gallery above to s
What is Obamacare? Obamacare is the colloquial name for the Affordable Care Act, the first major US healthcare reform since 1965. Enacted in 2010, Obamacare aims to extends health insurance to the estimated 15 per cent of the US population without covera
Payet looks set to leave West Ham this month after refusing to play for the club. The 29-year-old is trying to push through a move to former club Marseille, while Arsenal have also been linked with a move for the midfielder. But Gunners manager Arsene W
Anthony Martial has been dropped from the squad after struggling against Liverpool last weekend. Juan Mata takes his place after excelling against the Reds at Old Trafford. Marouane Fellaini has also been rewarded for his substitute cameo with a place in
Leeds United midfielder Diagouraga has not played for the club since their season-opening 3-0 defeat at QPR. The 29-year-old was close to signing for Rotherham earlier in this transfer window. But BBC Radio Leeds claim a deal with the Millers has fallen
Anti-Trump activists pulled together in a bizarre attempt to take down President Trump - through art. The brain behind the project is Shia LaBeouf, who launched the performance art piece as a "four-year chant". Mr LaBeouf has invited...
- 17:38 Wayne Rooney: What it means to me to break Sir Bobby Charlton's record
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar