News from Daily Express
Antonio Conte will be without David Luiz for the trip to Stoke. The defender is serving a three match ban after receiving a red card for his lunge on Arsenal’s Sead Kolasinac last weekend. While Pedro limped off in the same game with an akle injury, Co
Liverpool News: Jurgen Klopp says Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was injured against Leicester Liverpool News: Jurgen Klopp says Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was injured against Leicester Liverpool News: Jurgen Klopp says Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was injured against
The FTSE 250 firm said Robert Hannigan, the ex-director of Britain’s biggest intelligence agency, would join as a special adviser. He will be offering market intelligence, staff training and help with developing products. Mr Hannigan helped draw up the B
Klopp said: "It's been too easy for opponents to make an impact with one situation. “You can imagine the difficulty of our situation. We play really well but don’t score often enough so far. “We need to be more concentrated in these situations...
Liverpool suffered a major blow on the eve of the new season when Lallana sustained the muscle problem during the Audi Cup final and manager Jurgen Klopp ruled the England international out for at least three months. But the 29-year-old's has had no setb
The Government has borrowed £28.3billion over the current financial year, which started in April, about £200million lower than the same period last year. It is the smallest amount since 2007, according to the Office for National Statistics. In August an
The department store chain said that half-year earnings sunk to an £8.6million loss, down from a £900,000 profit in 2016, as website sales suffered from the introduction of a £25million sales platform. Gross profits also slipped 5 per cent to £196.9milli
Speaking to International Monetary Fund [IMF] managing director Christine Lagarde on a Bloomberg panel, Mark Rutte said it was important countries could “deal with the impact” of trading arrangements. Appearing alongside Canadian Prime Minister Justin Tr
The most destructive batsman in world cricket turned 38 today and was set to mark the occasion with his 271st ODI appearance. But he pulled out the West Indies side, for whom he was set to open with Evin Lewis, due to a hamstring injury. Gayle was subseq
Zidane has enjoyed a stunning start to his managerial career, helping Real Madrid win the Champions League twice since succeeding Rafa Benitez in January 2016. The Frenchman, however, is under pressure at the Bernabeu with Real struggling to get their do
Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield were taken aback as Jessica, Grace and Siki opened up about their life-affirming decision to become creatures of the sea. Grace explained that her love of the mythical figures began at an early age; combined with h
Despite this, the pairing remains close to highs seen over September 14 and 15. GBP/EUR is falling after borrowing data showed that the UK government has once again run up a deficit. A bumper set of tax receipts had brought a borrowing surplus of £1.29bn
The Xbox One X release date is just around the corner, with pre-orders selling out quick for the hugely powerful new Microsoft console. Argos yesterday launched a limited amount of new Xbox One X pre-orders after selling out of their first batch within t
Injury meant Ozil wasn't included in the Arsenal squad to face Chelsea last Sunday and in his absence, the Gunners earned a creditable draw. It was a stark contrast to their previous away performance at Anfield when they were thrashed 4-0 by Liverpool an
England beat the West Indies by seven runs at Old Trafford after Jonny Barstow’s unbeaten century. Now they’re looking to extend their lead and will be up against a side minus Chris Gayle, who has pulled out with a hamstring injury. But the Windies have
- 15:01 Safety watchdog investigating Birmingham Airport after boy...
- 15:00 Man guilty of double killing at Dundee family vigil
- 14:57 Porn film ‘accidentally’ shown on TV at children’s ice rink
- 14:57 Bere Island buzzing over mystery lottery win
- 14:57 Catalonia referendum: Protesters gather outside court
- 14:56 Chelsea agree transfer with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa
- 14:56 PSG News: Dani Alves rips into Diego Forlan for Neymar and Edinson...
- 14:56 Parker vs Fury: Peter Fury defends Joseph Parker's promoter from...
- 14:55 New giant Aldi store re-opens in Great Barr after revamp
- 14:55 West Brom's FIFA 18 player ratings revealed: Summer signing takes...
- 14:55 'Slap up' meal offered to councillor who blasted new eatery
- 14:55 Revealed: How Chris Anderson links Coventry City and Exeter City
- 14:55 Holocaust denier ordered to visit AUSCHWITZ death camp every year...
- 14:53 Chelsea confirm agreement with Atletico Madrid for transfer of...
- 14:52 Celebrated quartet’s schools tour
- 14:50 Wasps boss: Willie le Roux and his agent know nothing of possible...
- 14:49 Juncker suffers embarrassment as his phone goes off AGAIN - but was...
- 14:49 Caernarfon man, who taunted police on Facebook, is jailed for...
- 14:49 Riot police on stand-by as protesters plan to target Theresa May...
- 14:49 Emma Stone: I started therapy for anxiety when I was seven
- 14:47 Isis fanatic jailed for sharing terror guides saying ‘kill the kuffar’
- 14:47 River Island is selling a £180 sleeping bag coat and fashion has...
- 14:47 A19 at Portrack and Norton closed by fake severed hand
- 14:46 Where to buy FIFA 18 for just £35 - and the cheapest places to...
- 14:46 West Brom: A swiveling four; risks; sleeping pills; a pumped player...
- 14:46 This is Aston Villa's strongest XI according to FIFA ratings
- 14:45 Why will a lane on the Tyne Bridge be closed overnight for a week...
- 14:45 Cyclist left with broken jaw and teenager seriously injured after...
- 14:44 Armed police and dog section on Grimsby's Nunsthorpe estate
- 14:44 Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers gives update on Jozo Simunovic's fitness