News from Daily Express
Everton will reportedly make an improved £22million bid for Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin. The Toffees saw a £19m bid for the France international rejected earlier in the transfer window. And Squawka claim Ronald Koeman's side will no
Wilshere was sent to Bournemouth on a season-long loan at the start of the season in a bid to prove his fitness. The England international has since impressed on the south coast, making 15 appearances for the Cherries. Arsenal cannot recall the 25-year
The Toffees saw a £19m bid for the France international rejected earlier in the transfer window. And Squawka claim Ronald Koema's side will now make an improved £22m bid for the Manchester United star. Schneiderlin has fallen down the pecking order at
Musonda and Kenedy have both been recalled by Chelsea after struggling for game time on loan in the first-half of the season. Musonda spent the first half of the season on loan at Real Betis, while Kenedy saw just 16 minutes of action while at Watford.
Ma Huichao was sentenced after her bible study group threatened to “disturb public order”. China Aid said the woman was taken into custody alongside four other Christians after communist party officials claimed the group was meeting without government a
Sigmar Gabriel, an outspoken critic of Angela Merkel, says the move will help prevent further ISIS terror attacks. He believes a "zero-tolerance" stance against radical Islam is needed to stop communities becoming "degenerate". Mr...
Mertesacker and Cazorla, who are both currently injured, are out of contract at Arsenal at the end of the season. But Arsene Wenger has revealed he plans to hand new deals to the experienced duo. "We have an option on both of them and I think we...
Crusader received loads of complaints last week from parents who several months ago paid premium prices for front row spots at the 19 shows that ran from December 21 to 30. But it was only when they turned up on the day were they told about a reallocatio
The Premier League big boys like the ball at their feet with Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea stars touching the ball more than anone else in the league. Ander Herrera has shot up the stats charts in recent weeks and finds himself just inside the
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez is reportedly being targeted by Paris Saint-Germain. The Chilean, who has 18 months left to run on his present contract, was fuming after the Gunners’ 3-3 draw against Bournemouth on Tuesday. Sanchez currently takes home £130,
As many as 500 US politicians – including a gaggle of senators, congressmen and governors – will attend the plush party alongside a host of Washington elite. The President-elect has not formally accepted his invite yet organisers are confident the 70-yea
Despite being 35 years of age, Ibrahimovic has missed just one Premier League game this season and has scored 10 goals in his last 10 games. The Swede was voted as United's Player of the Month for December. And he paid tribute to Mourinho for the way he'
The failed US Presidential hopeful has been urged by a host of top Democrats to challenge current City Hall occupant Mayor de Blasio, a source said. De Blasio, himself a Democrat, had close ties to the Clintons yet rifts began to appear after the 109th N
After a dismal start to the campaign, Jose Mourinho has turned things around at Manchester United. Six Premier League wins on the trot has seen United close the gap on the top four, and they are just three points behind fourth-placed Manchester City. Mou
Talent spotter Mark Anderson, who worked for Brighton, was credited with helping Liverpool seal a deal for Raheem Sterling. Anderson noticed Sterling when he was a 15-year-old at QPR before he moved to Anfield for a nominal fee. And according to the Dail
- 17:38 Wayne Rooney: What it means to me to break Sir Bobby Charlton's record
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar