News from Daily Express
The rogue state lashed out at Donald Trump and his US army today - saying they were not afraid by the strongest military force on the planet. A propaganda newspaper, acting as a mouthpiece for Kim Jong-un’s secretive government, said today America was m
Manchester United played out a 0-0 draw with Manchester City last night as both sides shared the points at the Etihad. Blind and Bailly both started in the heart of Manchester United’s defence with the pair putting in impressive displays to ensure United
Bruno Mars and his Uptown Funk may have been playing in the main arena, but the three vintage acts at the O2’s smaller venue were keeping it funky and surprisingly fresh for the slightly older crowd. Show openers were Odyssey, the band started by Lopez s
Chelsea sit four points ahead of Tottenham in the battle for the Premier League title with five games remaining. The Blues travel to Everton on Sunday (2.05pm) before Spurs host Arsenal in a north London derby at 4pm. After that the two sides will not pl
Both halves of north London are acutely aware that a win for Tottenham on Sunday will end mathematically Arsenal’s chances of catching them this season and for the first time in 22 years it will be the white half of the region with the bragging rights. T
Denmark’s Eurovision entry was born and raised in Australia and shot to fame competing in country’s edition of The Voice in 2014. “I won The Voice Australia, and although I have grown up listening to Danish all my life, I have only been speaking it for t
Marco Verratti is Barcelona’s top target as they look to bolster their squad this summer. Barca boss Luis Enrique has confirmed he will leave at the end of the season but the club are already working on transfers. And Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo sa
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is notoriously reluctant to splash out big money on players. The Gunners boss missed out on signing Luis Suarez in 2014 when he bid £40million and one pound for the striker - an offer Liverpool rejected. Wenger could dip int
The Loose Women star spoke about his death as the panel discussed Davina McCall's fear of inheriting Alzheimer's from her father. The 54-year-old fought back tears as she explained: "We will lose our parents. I lost my dad this year, and it was...
Arsenal triumphed over the Foxes 1-0 at the Emirates on Wednesday night thanks to Huth's own-goal, although the match was overshadowed by Alexis Sanchez's theatrics after being struck by a Christian Fuchs throw-in. Sanchez appeared to get hit in the shou
Ingrid von Oelhafen was snatched as a baby from Sauerbrunn in Yugoslavia in 1942 and taken for a 'medical' examination by the Nazi occupiers. She was held in a children's home as part of the Lebensborn scheme, her identity erased and adopted by German Ar
The Shrek star joined in in the celebration at The Hollywood Reporter with the film’s director Jay Roach, admitting that he would love to do another: “You just have to see. I was devastated by my father’s death. But to have that turn into something that
Call of Duty WW2 fans have discovered a few new clues about the Zombies mode ahead of the game's November 3 release date. Call of Duty WW2 was revealed earlier this week, although developer Sledgehammer Games is keeping Zombies details under wraps. There
Speaking on The Graham Norton Show, the star spoke of a romantic encounter in Times Square that ended badly - because there was a huge poster with his face on. “It was perfect. I went on a date in New York City and as we were driving through Time Square
When asked who he'd prefer over Costa or Lukaku, Conte said: "In my team? For me my players are the best in the world and I don’t change with anyone else."
- 00:35 Five minute guide to probate and pension changes scrapped
- 00:35 Sainsbury’s expected to cut dividend
- 00:35 City news: Mallzee, Oil prices and Engie
- 00:35 Bank to test face-to-face video advice instead of call centres
- 00:35 Boux avenue tycoon Theo Paphitis hopes to boost lingerie profits...
- 00:35 Arsenal join transfer tussle for in-demand star: He wants to leave...
- 00:35 Investor confidence means GLOBAL stock markets hit their highest...
- 00:32 Tackle runner's knee with a roll of DayGlo sticky tape: Super-thin...
- 00:26 EXCLUSIVE: Arsenal and Man City lead the race for £50m Premier...
- 00:25 Lincolnshire CCC begin Unicorns KO Trophy campaign against Cambs
- 00:23 Gerry and Kate McCann have seen the ‘best and worst of human...
- 00:23 Madeleine McCann’s parents promise to do ‘whatever it takes’ to...
- 00:20 Want to stop snoring? Revolutionary device acts as a magnetic...
- 00:17 Sebastian Vettel's red dread for Lewis Hamilton as Ferrari one-two...
- 00:17 Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko was a brilliant show in and...
- 00:15 Holocaust survivor takes Nazi soldier's granddaughter as his LODGER
- 00:15 US military is hammering ISIS so heavily it is running out of bombs
- 00:15 EU leaders admit Theresa May has strong hand in the Brexit...
- 00:14 Anthony Joshua defeats Wladimir Klitschko after surviving first...
- 00:14 Barry Sheene: Bone-crushing and brut-splashing, the remarkable tale...
- 00:12 Arthritis news: Condition can cause BLINDNESS in sufferers
- 00:12 Forget toothpaste and mouthwash, THIS gross habit is great for your...
- 00:12 Depression symptoms: Men are more likely to feel physical PAIN than...
- 00:11 Fiction: Honey by Rachel Abbott
- 00:11 Film reviews: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Lady Macbeth and The Promise
- 00:11 Theatre reviews: Obsession, The Philanthropist and Whisper House
- 00:11 Dance review: Scattered by Motionhouse
- 00:11 Review: Thomas Adès’s The Exterminating Angel by the Royal Opera
- 00:11 Album reviews: Blondie, John Moreland, Diana Krull and more
- 00:11 Barry Manilow interview: "Being on stage is the hardest thing!"