News from Daily Express
Adam Lallana has enjoyed a resurgent season under Jurgen Klopp but the 28-year-old is not among Liverpool's top Premier League performers, according to WhoScored.com. The Reds are currently fourth in the table after their 1-1 draw with Manchester City on
Antonio Conte is keen to bring in a new back-up goalkeeper to Thibaut Courtois next season. Asmir Begovic's proposed move to Bournemouth in January fell through because Chelsea were unable to find a replacement in time. But Begovic looks destined to de
The 2017 McLaren car struggled during pre-season testing in Barcelona and repeatedly broke down on track. The problems have been attributed to the Honda power unit in the car which Alonso himself claims has left him up to 20mph down on rivals in a straig
Manchester United scouts are said to have tracked 15-year-old Pellegri since his emergence in the Genoa side in December. Pellegri made his debut for the Italian club just before Christmas last year, when he was 15 years and 280 days old. The exciting fo
The Costa Rica international has been on loan at Sporting Lisbon this season. However, he has struggled to make an impact in Portugal and has been forced to settle for appearances off the bench. Some Arsenal fans were disappointed to see Campbell leave i
Holland America Line has been forced to amend the itineraries of eight upcoming cruises due to security concerns. The Carnival Corporation cruise line has pulled Acapulco off its journeys for 2017 and 2018. Located in Mexico’s state of Guerrero, Acapul
The heroic officer was murdered in an act of bravery as an unnamed man charged into the Houses of Parliament and stabbed him in what police have called a terrorist attack. Almost a year after Labour MP Jo Cox was killed by an extremist, her late husband
Arsenal are reportedly eyeing a £25million move for Barcelona star Arda Turan. The Times say Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is looking to the Turkish ace as a potential replacement for Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez. Turan has struggled to establish himself a
The 32-year-old German has agreed to join Chicago Fire on a free transfer, bringing to an end his unhappy spell at Old Trafford after arriving from Bayern Munich in 2015. The World Cup winner arrived with a massive reputation after eight Bundesliga title
Allegri is one of the favourites to take charge at Arsenal should Arsene Wenger leave at the end of the season. Wenger's contract expires in the summer and is yet announce his decision on his future. Allegri has guided Juventus to back-to-back Serie A ti
This was unfair on the American legal system. I realised last night as I began watching The Sheriffs Are Coming! (BBC1) that I couldn’t explain what a British sheriff was, or why it was different from a bailiff. The sheriffs in this series look disappoin
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is due to pen a new deal at the Emirates, Express Sport understands. Wenger is keen to bring Premier League success back to north London and is waiting for an opportune moment to announce the extension. And with Wenger set t
Bruma, 22, has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United in recent seasons with the player himself revealing in December last year that he would "love" to work under Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford. He has established himself as a...
The film’s first trailer hasn’t even been released yet, but fans continue to look out for the latest leaks, rumours and theories. Earlier this week it was revealed that three planets from the Star Wars prequel and original trilogies will be making a retu
WhenAnna Williamson landed the job of her dreams at the age of 25, presenting a new morning kids’ show on GMTV, she should have been on top of the world. But despite having a loving family and a wide circle of friends she says that inside she was in emot
- 10:25 Live as stunning Poppies: Weeping Window revealed in Hull
- 10:25 Health plan ‘not good enough’ says county council leader
- 10:25 Events galore at Grantham’s Wyndham Park this spring, summer and...
- 10:24 Man impaled through chest in horrific car crash
- 10:24 'Enforcer' for Walton drugs gang boss Steven Kelly loses appeal...
- 10:23 This 11-year-old conductor is set to become the youngest person to...
- 10:23 EMERGING MARKETS-Emerging stocks pause, rouble firms before central...
- 10:23 France's Le Pen, on Russia visit, heads to Kremlin for exhibition
- 10:23 Risky U.S. House healthcare vote to test Trump's negotiating skills
- 10:23 Bridlington shop sells REAL fur clothing for kids
- 10:22 Jose Mourinho in Croatia to complete £35million Ivan Perisic transfer
- 10:21 Astronaut Tim Peake's high praise for Sheffield student who...
- 10:21 Liverpool legend Xabi Alonso makes stunning Arsenal transfer claim
- 10:21 TRAVEL ALERT: Delays at Doncaster Railway Station due to power failure
- 10:21 Road closed after car flips in Chorley
- 10:20 Fan collapses while watching Bette Middler in Hello Dolly! but...
- 10:20 Further arrests in Dewsbury street trouble
- 10:19 Grove-y care home residents rock 40s-themed party
- 10:18 Marco Verratti agent has Chelsea, Man United, Real Madrid and...
- 10:18 Tottenham star Dele Alli hit with three-match club ban by UEFA for...
- 10:17 Are hot and cold balls used to fix Champions League draw? UEFA...
- 10:17 Gambia to set up truth commission to probe Jammeh's rule
- 10:17 Dele Alli hit with three-game ban: Football authorities throw book...
- 10:17 Amir Khan claims Faryal Makhdoom is only intelligent member of his...
- 10:17 Danny Dyer makes final EastEnders appearance as Mick Carter in...
- 10:17 Why British mums are WORSE off when it comes to maternity leave
- 10:17 West Brom demonstrated their biggest quality against Arsenal - but...
- 10:16 WATCH Large branch finally removed from foot of newly restored...
- 10:16 Further arrests in Dewsbury street trouble
- 10:16 Funds for new mountain bike track approved