News from Daily Express
Gatland’s claim that New Zealand had set out to target and even injure scrum-half Conor Murray in the First Test drew an angry response from Hansen. “These are predictable comments from Gatland. Two weeks ago we cheated in the scrums, last week it was bl
The Chelsea star looks set to move to Old Trafford, as a medical is planned for within the next 48 hours. Antonio Conte is willing to offload him for £40million once Tiemoue Bakayoko signs from Monaco this week. Jose Mourinho has wanted to add a holding
Djokovic has brought in former world No1 Agassi to help him regain his form after a dismal year which will see him go into Wimbledon with no Grand Slam titles to his name for the first time since 2014. Last year he had all four. Wimbledon legend John McE
The England enforcer will face the Hurricanes today in the last midweek match of the tour ready to answer Warren Gatland’s call to fight fire with fire this weekend. The jarring experience of being outmuscled at Eden Park appears to be leading the coach
Calling up six players from Wales and Scotland’s southern hemisphere tours to sit on the bench for the midweek side sat uncomfortably with Lions’ tradition of summonsing the best of the best from Britain and Ireland. The decision to pick on geographical
Continental Europe’s oldest Open championship has a new sponsor in the Chinese Airline HNA and with its £6.1million prize fund it is the second tournament in the European Tour’s new big-money Rolex Series. Furthermore it will give Ryder Cup hopefuls a ch
The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Edition was announced by Nintendo tonight, and pre-orders are already going quick. The SNES Classic Mini has a September 29 release date, and launches with 21 games like Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart loa
It can be very confusing when using bank cards abroad. Some debit cards can be worse than credit cards, despite what some holidaymakers may think. However, the true cost of using a bank card abroad has recently been revealed. It’s certainly a sobering no
Barcelona have reaped incredible rewards of a stellar youth academy with Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta, Carles Puyol and more rising through the ranks. But aside from producing homegrown legends, the club have also invested massive money on some world cla
The highly-decorated defender is awaiting official confirmation of the termination of his Juventus contract. He is set for a reunion with former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola at the Etihad. Alves, now 34, helped Juventus reach the Champions League final l
The evil lawyer (played by Jonathan Wrather) was seen standing menacingly outside his estranged wife Rhona Goskirk’s (Zoe Henry) house in the closing moments of tonight’s episode. Despite Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt) reassuring his ex-wife that all was we
After cheating on Eva Price (played by Catherine Tyldesley) for weeks with Maria (Samia Longchambon), scheming Aidan's fun is finally coming to an end. As Eva is set to discover the truth behind the affair, Shayne has promised that the consequences are
About 170 people were on board the four-deck El Almirante when it went down in a reservoir near the city of Medellin. Scuba divers were last night searching for bodies, officials said yesterday. Leisure boats, jet skis, soldiers and divers joined the s
Surfing can be a very dangerous sport even for professionals. The water can be scarily unpredictable when out at sea. One man found out the hard way just how much it can do to someone so suddenly. Luckily he appears to be okay afterwards if just shocked.
Pictures from the night, which took place at the White House, reveal the 47-year-old First Lady kissing babies and having fun alongside husband US President Donald Trump. The Mary Katrantzou ‘osmond grid’ print dress she wore was white in colour and fea
- 21:43 Chance to see Huddersfield's most magnificent mansions
- 21:43 EuroMillions results: Winning numbers for £69 million jackpot on...
- 21:43 Everyone makes the same joke as Germany beat England on penalties...
- 21:43 Former Hearts striker Stephane Paille dies aged 52
- 21:43 Leader comment: Referendum rethink was the only option
- 21:43 Delivery Hero IPO to price in upper half of price range: sources
- 21:42 Vicente del Bosque urges Alvaro Morata to stay at Real Madrid amid...
- 21:41 Venezuela's Maduro warns of war if 'revolution' toppled
- 21:37 Coroners seek relatives of Rastrick woman
- 21:37 League of Legends Kayn reveal: New Champion livestream, as Riot...
- 21:36 US STOCKS-Wall St falters as U.S. Senate delays health vote
- 21:36 Albanian Socialists pledge reforms, jobs after election win confirmed
- 21:34 Young Lake District chef wins prestigious award
- 21:32 Coronation Street spoilers: Eva Price steps up her revenge plot...
- 21:30 BREAKING NEWS: University of Texas campus evacuated after bomb threat
- 21:28 Former Hearts striker Stéphane Paille dies aged 52
- 21:27 Boy, 11, dies from burns after he was electrocuted at a railway depot
- 21:24 Chelsea open to Batshuayi or Zouma exchange in £35m Vitolo pursuit:...
- 21:24 AC Milan pull out of transfer race for Manchester United and...
- 21:23 Family of Wallsend 107-year-old ask kind-hearted strangers to help...
- 21:22 Uber wins right to contest English tests for London drivers
- 21:22 Northampton borough council boss and chief legal advisor...
- 21:21 Allestree Woodlands School leavers' day celebration is smart and...
- 21:21 Holiday makers stuck on plane at East Midlands Airport for three...
- 21:21 Off-duty police officer who saved suicidal teenager’s life wins...
- 21:21 Gantries removed from M1 to make way for £120 million 'smart motorway'
- 21:20 West Ham to launch £50m bid for Arsenal duo Theo Walcott and...
- 21:20 Glamour and style on show as Chester Racecourse hosts Under the...
- 21:18 Peru Two drugs mule Melissa Reid starts new job at Citizens...
- 21:16 US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St slides as Senate delays healthcare vote