News from Daily Express
Tourists heading to Europe this summer will be pleased as the pound to euro exchange rate rocketed to 1.15 this morning as the markets opened. It's believed both the pound and euro saw an increase in demand from investors at the beginning of this week.
No Man's Sky has been given ANOTHER new update on PS4 and PC. No Man's Sky update 1.24 is available to download now, weighing in at around 3.9GB on PS4 and 1.4GB on PC. It's good news for players who want an improved frame rate, making it run better when
Viewers questioned the weather during yesterday evening's instalment as he shivered at his stall on the market. Martin (played by James Bye) could be seen working in freezing cold conditions with snow slowly beginning to fall on Albert Square. It left
The Hollywood star joined his co-stars from the classic '90s TV comedy as they posed for a photograph, which was shared on social media by Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton. Smith - who played a fictionalised version of himself on the show - was joined
While most managers don’t earn as much as their players, they still pocket huge amounts of money each season. And France Football has revealed the top five highest earning bosses taking into account gross salaries, bonuses and advertising revenues accum
The greenback had taken a beating as market participants saw the prospects for a US fiscal spending boost from President Donald Trump significantly diminished by his failure to pass a key healthcare reform bill. “Clearly, the dollar is reacting to conce
The high street store has confirmed a bow attached to the leggings could come off and present a potential choking hazard. The product – item number 86503 – was on sale in UK stores from November 8, 2016 up to February 22, 2017. Primark says the leggings
Mount Etna is currently listed on Volcano Discovery as 'erupting' and a red Volcano Observatory Notice for Aviation (VONA) was issued by Catania Airport in Sicily, Italy. The red alert warns: “Eruption is forecast to be imminent with significant emission
First look pictures see Vikander swap Croft’s iconic hot pants for practical khaki cargo trousers. The images have been released ahead of next year’s Tomb Raider film, which comes more than a decade after Angelina Jolie hung up her thigh holsters and pis
The British citizen supported the UK's decision to leave the European Union and insisted he was not concerned about his current living situation. The Government rejected a House of Lords amendment on the Article 50 Bill that would protect the rights of
Everton have not won at Anfield since 1999 but go into the Liverpool game on the back of two convincing wins over Hull and West Brom, in which they scored seven goals and kept two clean sheets. And former Liverpool defender Carragher would not be surpris
Four more Democratic senators added their support to a growing effort to block a confirmation vote through the use of a filibuster. That procedural hurdle requires 60 votes in the 100-seat Senate to allow a confirmation vote by a simple majority. Republi
The planned parliamentary vote was to occur two days after China Premier Li Keqiang left Australia where trade deals underpinned fast improving Sino-Australia relations. But a spokesman for Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said the vote had been cancelled
Italian voters are becoming increasingly disillusioned with mainstream politicians, leaving an ever-widening gap for the Five Star Movement. And a potential alliance between the anti-establishment party and the Northern League is brewing after the 2018 e
McNair signed for Sunderland from Manchester United last summer. The Northern Ireland international opted to leave Old Trafford following the sacking of Louis van Gaal. However, the 21-year-old claims Mourinho was reluctant to let him leave on a permanen
- 00:20 Arsenal & Chelsea on alert with Iker Casillas eyeing London team:...
- 00:18 Laptop ban on flights from Muslim-majority nations 'INEFFECTIVE',...
- 00:18 Japan turns to Basil Fawlty in race for Olympic English
- 00:18 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:17 The dangers of early marijuana use: Teens who start smoking pot...
- 00:17 Heartburn drugs linked to deadly 'superbug' infections that return...
- 00:17 Body mass index is NOT a good indicator of whether or not you're...
- 00:17 Paralysed man moves his arm and hand with the power of his mind:...
- 00:17 Prescription cuts are a 'creeping retreat' for NHS: Storm over plan...
- 00:16 Fury at tycoon’s ban on ‘coloured’ tenants
- 00:16 Venezuela: Demand for OAS to stop US-backed ‘harassment’
- 00:16 Northern Ireland: Sinn Fein slams Stormont ‘charade’
- 00:16 South Africa: Selfless servant to the anti-apartheid struggle Ahmed...
- 00:16 Holyrood votes for indy referendum II
- 00:16 Exploited temp staff an ‘underground economy’
- 00:16 Article 50 ‘Not a Blank Cheque for the Tories’
- 00:16 Protest hits flights at Stansted Airport
- 00:15 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:15 What are Brexit Britain's trade options?
- 00:14 Tesco defend £3.7bn bid to takeover wholesaler Booker
- 00:13 School life: New app brings Calder High into 21st century
- 00:13 Motorists face TEN weeks of roadworks in Sowerby Bridge
- 00:13 If arrested, South Korea's Park will be in larger cell than others,...
- 00:12 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:10 U.S. Fed's Powell - In 'wait-and-see' stance on Trump policies
- 00:09 Brexit: What do businesses want from Article 50 talks?
- 00:09 Broadchurch fans spotted a slight flaw in Mark Latimer’s plans to...
- 00:07 Chris Marshall: Arming our police won't defeat terrorism
- 00:06 Leeds man jailed over jealous jaw break attack
- 00:06 Jayne Dawson: Stop right there – and try living the new slow life