News from Daily Express
Payet's decision to go on strike last week after a move back to Marseille was blocked has plunged the Hammers into crisis. Club and player remain locked in a bitter stand-off, although Bilic now says Payet can leave for the right price, understood to be
Livermore signed for the Baggies in a £10m deal, with fans fearing Snodgrass will follow the influential former England midfielder, after the Tigers' nine-goal top scorer went down with a mystery injury. West Ham, Burnley, Middlesbrough and Newcastle are
Barton this week caused a stir by revealing he was due to meet Arsene Wenger for talks in the summer of 2011. The midfielder says his dream move to the Emirates was ended by a red card picked up just months earlier in Newcastle's 4-4 draw against Arsenal
Clement brings his struggling Swansea to Anfield today in search of a shock win and the former Bayern Munich assistant reckons Liverpool's high-pressing game is the blueprint to follow. "It would be easy for me to take a cheap shot at previous...
Pep Guardiola arrived at Manchester City last summer as the world's top manager, having won 21 trophies at Barcelona and Bayern Munich, but has endured a bumpy ride in his first six months. City's 4-0 loss at Everton last weekend was Guardiola's heaviest
While the 45th President of the US took part in his inauguration parade this evening, violence spread across the UK capital. The unofficial demonstration against Mr Trump marched along Oxford Circus this evening, with hundreds of protestors waving banne
'Cadillac One' which carried Trump and his family to the White House is reportedly equipped with insane defence systems which include a tear gas cannon at the rear bumper and a pump action shotgun inside the passenger compartment. Built to withstand even
Liverpool said in a statement: "The club had requested FIFA to provide guidance on Matip's eligibility after a complaint had been made by FECAFOOT to FIFA concerning the player's purported call-up to the Cameroon national team for the Africa Cup...
All references to The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act also known as Obamacare have been erased from the website. While references to the LBGT movement and climate change have also been taken down. Instead, a number of pages referencing Mr Trum
While we know the setting for the new Battlefield 1 DLC we still don’t know the full details of what They Shall Not Pass, will be like. Now, developers DICE have confirmed that new details will be announced next week, they also posted a new teaser traile
The country's vice chancellor has also said he will look towards Asia as he fears the breakdown of relations between the two nations. In an unusual attack, Sigmar Gabriel of the Social Democratic Party of Germany, signalled the country is preparing for a
MORE TO FOLLOW
It seems the 45th President of the United States of America uttered one line that could easily have been lifted from the 2012 blockbuster's script. Tom Hardy’s supervillain Bane says at one point: “And we give it back to you, the people.” Sure enough, Tr
AC Milan appear to have officially signed Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu on loan until the end of the season, giving the Italian squad a boost on FIFA 17. It’s being reported that an initial loan bid for the 22-year-old was rejected from the Serie A club and
Concerns that one of the key drivers of Britain’s economic growth could be under pressure from rising inflation were raised after official figures showed a 1.9 per cent drop from November in the quantity of goods bought by shoppers. The decline was shar
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence
- 00:16 Police Taser Own Racism Adviser
- 00:13 Second-hand tyres put lives at risk, councils warn
- 00:12 Boris Johnson urges unseated Gambian president Yahya Jammeh to...
- 00:12 Pair face child cruelty sentencing over girl's death
- 00:12 Woman held over Leonne Weeks stab death released on bail
- 00:12 'Unfit mother' and partner jailed for letting tragic Poppy, four,...
- 00:12 Nine fined for wilful obstruction of highway in Heathrow Black...