News from Daily Express
Wiggins retired from cycling at the end of 2016 after 15 years of professional competition, during which time he won the Tour de France, a world TT title and eight Olympic medals. Much of his success and the resurgence of British Cycling was attributed t
Pedro signed for Chelsea from Barcelona in 2015. The Spain international toiled under Jose Mourinho with critics saying he was out of his depth at Stamford Bridge. However, he has recovered from his shaky start to life in English football to take the Pr
Around 60 of the budget outlets are to be closed following the move, but job losses will be at a minimum as most staff are set to be transferred to Poundland. The 99p Store locations earmarked for the axe were deemed unprofitable by the parent company,
The Brexiteer said he was "enormously optimistic" about Britain's trade prospects outside of the political bloc and said the UK now has the chance to form a closer relationship with the Commonwealth. He told the BBC: "Europe's only 15...
Nintendo Switch owners will definitely want to keep an eye on this year's E3 gaming expo, as Nintendo confirms that it has major plans for the upcoming event. In addition to Nintendo Switch game announcements, Nintendo has promised to reveal new games fo
Switzerland has indicated the UK could be an ally once Theresa May breaks free from the European Union’s shackles, as both would be outside the bloc. The Swiss finance minister, Ueli Maurer, indicated the UK could “develop very positively” outside the E
The yet-to-be-named baby was born with the extra limb protruding from her groin area between her 'normal' legs - but was otherwise completely healthy. Her mother Srilatha Kanchanapally, 25, found out about the deformity during a routine scan in December,
According to The Sun, Arsenal have identified goalkeeper as a position they need to strengthen when the transfer window reopens this summer. The Gunners' season has capitulated over the past few of weeks as they fell to four defeats in their last six mat
The 52-year-old was seen getting emotional and her voice broke as she explained why she had been away from the ITV programme for several weeks. “This is so hard. It’s difficult to know where to start. As you know, my sister Linda had an accident where sh
Thimble Hall measure just 11ft 10in (3.6m) by 10ft 3in (3.1m) meaning people can touch either side of the rooms by stretching out their arms. The 12ft 2in (3.7m) tall building in Youlgreave, dates back to 1756 and was even home to a family of eight over
Last weekend saw a brand new trailer for the upcoming Justice League movie featuring Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash. While he didn’t appear, it’s confirmed that Henry Cavill’s Man of Steel is due to resurrect following his tragic dea
St-Pierre last fought in 2013 when he beat Johny Hendricks to record the 25th win of his professional MMA career. The Canadian has only twice lost since joining the paid ranks in 2002 but has been on a four-year hiatus from the sport. But GSP confirmed e
Ronaldinho garnered a reputation throughout his career for enjoying the party lifestyle. His former Paris Saint-Germain team-mate Jerome Leroy claimed last year the midfielder would rarely train because of his off-the-field antics. However, in an intervi
While her ex-boyfriend and father of her children Ste Hay is likely to be the prime suspect in her death as they argue over Leah and Lucas' future, Kieron Richardson has revealed multiple endings have been filmed. Last week, a dramatic new trailer for t
Callie Blackwell appeared on the ITV show to tell hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby about the pain of seeing her son struggle through his treatment for Langerhans Cell Sarcoma, a rare form of Leukemia when he was only 12 years old. Young Dery
- 13:40 Police 'concerned' over missing Scarborough teen
- 13:40 Millions of energy customers could roll back bills to 2008 prices
- 13:40 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:39 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:39 Video: Could you be the right person to help monitor cells at West...
- 13:39 Come and have a dance at the ceilidh
- 13:39 Mum’s the Word
- 13:38 Inquiry launched into 'unsustainable' nuclear decommissioning contract
- 13:38 Notorious Carlisle nuisance back behind bars
- 13:38 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 13:38 Volunteers recognised for helping vulnerable young families in Burton
- 13:37 St Joseph's Primary Academy gets colourful for Holi Festival
- 13:37 Potholes nightmare: Is this Harrogate's worst road?
- 13:36 Morrisons and Sainsbury’s latest to cut price of petrol as...
- 13:36 Two Rugby schools set to form multi-academy trust
- 13:36 Heartbroken Sheffield make-up artist's big fundraiser after losing...
- 13:36 Hot Dudes With Dogs is an Instagram account we can all totally get...
- 13:36 Man helped fearsome blackmailer stay on the run from police
- 13:35 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:35 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:35 Is this Manchester United's new third shirt for next season with...
- 13:35 COLUMN-Another turn of the screw for the London lead market: Andy Home
- 13:34 Inspiration for the doomed Google Glass? Hilarious retro photos...
- 13:34 Hull council to spend £200k on study into where new ice rink should go
- 13:34 Grantham motorcyclist seriously injured in collision with car
- 13:33 Lulu, Feeder and Lemar join Peter Andre on Solihull Summer Fest...
- 13:33 Watch: Burglars caught RED HANDED by police honeypot house
- 13:33 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:32 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho confident Marouane Fellaini...
- 13:32 Louis van Gaal to help Dutch FA find a new boss after sacking Danny...