News from Coventry Telegraph
Several drugs raids have been carried out in Warwickshire this week, resulting in two arrests and the seizure of suspected cocaine and cannabis. Officers carried out four drug warrants - two in Leamington, one in Stratford and one in Alcester - over the
April is set to arrive in Coventry in a matter of days, and the new month brings with it a wealth of new laws you need to know about. New legislation, which has been pushed through for the beginning of the fourth month of the year, will change everything
Looking for a five-bed home with serious kerb appeal? Then look no further than this stunning gated house in Keresley , complete with incredible landscaped gardens. The double-fronted house, Park View, is located in Tamworth Road and has come on to the m
Rising star Rosie Day who has just made a movie with Uma Thurman was in Coventry this week to visit Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice. The 22-year-old, who is supporting the charity, is known for playing Mary Hawkins in the Golden Globe nominated Starz, Sony Pict
Aldi shoppers have been warned about a fake voucher scam. The scam has duped shoppers into thinking they can save money and make their pennies stretch further. Hoax vouchers have been shared on social media sites, including Facebook and Twitter, purporti
Coventry City vs Bristol Rovers LIVE: Build-up, action and reaction from the League One clash at the Ricoh...
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch NextMatch preview: Coventry City V Port Vale Watch this video again Watch Next MK Dons 1-0 Coventry City - match action0:50 Match preview: MK Dons V Cov
University students in Coventry are being warned in the face of a new phone call scam. Warwick University international students are being targeted by the scam, according to the University website, with some reportedly receiving telephone calls from indi
2017 marks the tenth Earth Hour celebration and millions of people from around the world will switch off their lights to show their support for climate change. The global event - which was created by World Wide Fund for Nature (known as WWF) - is the wor
It's a common-held belief that many of Coventry's roads are in need of repair. So it may surprise you to learn that just a fraction of the city's roads are being considered for maintenance. According to Department for Transport figures, just 1% of the ci
Coventry City chairman Tim Fisher has been praised as “brave” and “skilled” for the way he interacted with supporters during a recent question and answer session. Mr Fisher met with fans during a meeting of The Sky Blue Trust this week and faced a flurry
An animal charity has revealed the pathetic and bizarre reasons people have given for getting rid of their dog. Dogs Trust Kenilworth told how one pet owner wanted to dump their dog because it managed to open the fridge and eat a banoffee pie. They were
Coventry's Lady Godiva clock is still broken - nearly FOUR months after a clock maker first visited for repairs. The clock doors are open but Lady Godiva and her white horse stay inside instead of making their usual hourly appearances. Up above Peeping T
Have you ever wondered what happens to your waste once you flush it down the loo? Well, wonder no more! Severn Trent granted us behind-the-scenes access at their Finham sewerage treatment works to find out what happens to your poo. Where does our sewerag
The Football League season is approaching it's final stages with teams desperately trying to get out of League One while others are attempting to remain in the league. How well do you know the current teams and their badges? There has been some memorable
A man has to be freed by firefighters after getting his leg trapped in a reclining sofa. The bizarre rescue took place on Friday evening at a home in Pridmore Road, Foleshill, after fire crews from Coventry city station were called shortly before 5pm. Th
- 17:06 Stewartry RFC named BT Club of the Month for February 2017
- 17:06 Huge haul of cannabis seized
- 17:05 Villagers cut open seven-metre python to find their dead friend inside
- 17:05 Ashley was once told he'd die - now he's an amazing marathon man
- 17:05 Morley Iraq War veteran Simon Brown wins prestigious national award
- 17:04 EROTICA BRITANNIA OR EROICA BRITANNIA: Name of Derbyshire festival...
- 17:04 Where to watch films in Nottingham in IMAX 3D for just £3
- 17:04 'Moody arena sized' indie rock band Palace play The Bodega in...
- 17:04 Police given extra time to quiz man over Telford, Shifnal and...
- 17:03 FTSE climbs back led by miners, banks; Wolseley surges
- 17:03 Britons in Berlin look for ways to stay put as Brexit looms
- 17:03 Union Unite threatens its own officials with legal action over...
- 17:03 Congolese police fire bullets, tear gas to disperse opposition...
- 17:03 Qatari investors to explore Birmingham opportunities
- 17:03 Guns silent as engineers work to ease pressure on Syrian dam
- 17:03 Hiring a personal trainer isn’t cheating – it’s the best thing you...
- 17:03 Blackpool burglar who targeted the elderly left OAP in tears
- 17:02 France v Spain, LIVE: Plus Holland v Italy, Cristiano Ronaldo's...
- 17:02 'Carlos the Jackal' given third life sentence for 1974 attack on...
- 17:02 FRENCH ELECTION LATEST: Poll reveals Emmanuel Macron is the most...
- 17:02 Sorry you're leaving! Alvaston card shop closing after 23 years
- 17:02 Incredible images of wild tigers wandering deep in the Thai jungle...
- 17:02 Credit card details and passwords of MILLIONS of users have been...
- 17:02 Would YOU let a robot crawl through your intestines? Worm-like...
- 17:01 Two couples caught having sex in town centre flower bed
- 17:01 Wind blows opening date of New Forth Bridge back for a second time
- 17:01 Three teenage burglars shot dead in US
- 17:00 WATCH: Caught on camera: Do you know them?
- 17:00 Angelina Jolie says ‘there’s nothing else to fear’ and is focused...
- 16:58 G4S recalls prisoner electronic tags over faulty strap fears