News from Coventry Telegraph
Staff at a bookshop were surprised to get an anonymous letter complaining the poetry read out at fortnightly evening events is too rude. The unsigned letter arrived at the Tree House Bookshop on Wednesday. The letter posted to the shop in The Square, Ken
Footage has emerged of English Defence League (EDL) founder Tommy Robinson brawling with a man at Royal Ascot. The right-wing activist later claimed he had acted in "self-defence" during the incident, which is reported to have taken place on...
Former Coventry City loan starlet Jacob Murphy is on the cusp of signing for Newcastle United, according to reports. The Premier League outfit are keen on the former Sky Blues winger, who has lit up the Under-21s European Championships with England. Murp
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Rory McIlroy, and you're a Coventry City supporter, then you're in luck. The club are set to hold a Golf Day in September, it has emerged, in support of the Academy. The event - set to take place at Coventry Golf Club
This is the dramatic moment police officers smashed a glass patio door to seize thousands of pounds worth of drugs from a Nuneaton home. Officers from the Nuneaton Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) swooped on the property finding a cannabis farm growing ins
Leicester City have offered Coventry City's George Thomas a deal at the King Power Stadium, according to rumours are circulating on social media. The Twitter page Foxes Talk, who have over 12,000 followers, posted a video late on Sunday night to suggest
Jeremy Corbyn has downplayed claims he said he plans to start getting rid of Trident as soon as he can after becoming prime minister. The move follows reports that Glastonbury Festival founder Michael Eavis said the Labour leader told him he would be in
Coventry City have confirmed Allsopp & Allsopp will once again act as club sponsors ahead of the 2017/18 season. The new home and away kits, both set to be manufactured by Nike, are set to be unveiled at the 'An Evening with Mark Robins' event on...
Liverpool youngster Ryan Kent is in hot demand, according to reports, with Birmingham City eyeing the Anfield ace. Harry Redknapp is keen on the youngster, who enjoyed a productive loan spell with Coventry City in the 2015-16 season. It is understood the
SIX POLICE INJURED IN CLASHES AFTER PROTEST OVER BLACK MAN'S DEATH Six police officers have been injured, including four taken to hospital, during clashes that followed a protest in London over the death of a man after a traffic stop. One male officer su
A Jaguar Land Rover engineer who is at the forefront of developing driverless cars has been named as one of the most influential women in the automotive industry. Dr Amy Rimmer has won Autocar magazine’s Rising Star award for British women in the car ind
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now The M6 has been completely closed this morning southbound between junction two and junction one. It's due to a serious collision on the southbound side of the
A Coventry City supporter and artist will premiere his new documentary later this month. Titled Things Fall Apart - What Does The Future Hold For The Sky Blues?, the film will premiere on June 29. Sky Blues fans can register interest for the premiere, wh
Plans for more student accommodation in the heart of Coventry city centre have been submitted, replacing original plans for a hotel on the site. The new plans have been submitted as part of the latest phase of the Belgrade Plaza development, although a s
A young woman from Nuneaton has spoken of the frustration of thinking she was gaining weight when she really had a serious medical condition. Danielle Brown, 26, who lives in Stockingford, saw her legs and arms balloon but despite healthy eating and goin
- 11:37 This is what it takes to bring affordable internet access to...
- 11:36 Armed robbery at Sheffield petrol station
- 11:36 BREAKING: Six individuals to face charges over Hillsborough disaster
- 11:36 Ex-police officer David Duckenfield charged with manslaughter and...
- 11:36 Two arrested in South Shields in computer software service fraud probe
- 11:36 Emergency vehicles sent to reports of a fire at Caythorpe recycling...
- 11:36 BREAKING: M1 closed in both directions in South Yorkshire due to...
- 11:35 Safety of Harrogate District's residential properties reviewed...
- 11:35 Ex police chief charged with manslaughter over Hillsborough Disaster
- 11:35 Faecal bacteria discovered in ice at three coffee chains, BBC's...
- 11:35 Sign up to take part in this year's Tour de Furness fundraiser
- 11:35 How to stay safe in wake of new global cyber attack
- 11:34 BREAKING: M1 closed in both directions in South Yorkshire due to...
- 11:34 BREAKING: Six individuals to face charges over Hillsborough disaster
- 11:34 Hartlepool United severs all ties with JPNG and Gary Coxall in...
- 11:34 Paramedics ride NARROWBOAT as they rush to help patient
- 11:34 Hillsborough criminal charges to be brought
- 11:34 Man dies after being struck by car in Leamington
- 11:34 What will the ATMs of the near future look like?
- 11:34 Britain is leaving the EU, but should Brexit-hit investors go the...
- 11:33 Warning over Tesco voucher scam as thousands fall for crafty hoax
- 11:32 More than 400 properties empty in the Harborough district
- 11:32 It’s a Knockout fun day for inspirational Amelie
- 11:31 Family’s lucky escape as overturning car demolishes wall at...
- 11:31 Paedophile breached order by talking to boy, nine, in Chorley
- 11:31 Firefighters battle house blaze in Hartlepool
- 11:30 David Duckenfield and Norman Bettison among six people charged over...
- 11:29 Eyeing election, Russia's Putin stages visit to voter's rundown home
- 11:29 Liverpool pre-season tour: Fixtures, teams, dates, stadiums revealed
- 11:29 ‘Man Utd have signed Ethan Galbraith’: Irish FA make announcement...