News from Coventry Telegraph
On June, 26 2016 the UK made a historic decision when it voted to leave the EU. Even though the vote took place nine months ago the official process of leaving the EU hasn't started yet. On Monday, Prime Minister Theresa May said she will be triggering A
The countdown is on to the Checkatrade Trophy final on April 2. Coventry City will take on Oxford United - and, on a big outing such as this, pre-match and (in some cases) post-match grub is a necessity. Inside Wembley Stadium itself, there is food and d
If you're lucky enough to have tickets for the Checkatrade Trophy final at Wembley, you'll want to know where to drink beforehand. The Sky Blues will enjoy their first trip to Wembley in 30 years. And with tickets already being snapped up fast, we take a
Vital audiology services at Nuneaton’s hospital are being axed – without giving those who rely on it a chance to have their say. Letters have been sent to those who use the service at the George Eliot Hospital that it will stop on March 31. Instead they
BT-owned Plusnet has been fined £880,000 for continuing to charge more than 1,000 former landline and broadband customers, Ofcom said. The regulator found that the telecoms company broke a fundamental billing rule by continuing to charge 1,025 customers
The car used to mow down innocent victims in Wednesday’s terror atrocity was hired in Solihull. The Hyundai 4x4 used in the attack was hired from a branch of Enterprise on Stratford Road, Shirley. Statement from Enterprise car hire said: ”We can confirm
Prime Minister Theresa May has told the House of Commons that the United Kingdom will never give in to terrorism. MPs returned to work, in a sign of defiance following Wednesday's terror attack. Speaking to a packed House of Commons Chamber, the Prime Mi
Coventry City’s dramatic plight was today featured by national newspaper, the Daily Mail. Midlands football reporter Laurie Whitwell has taken an in-depth look at the Sky Blues in the run up to the club’s first Wembley final appearance in 30 years. The p
Police have swooped on an address in Birmingham following yesterday's tragic events in London. Armed police swooped on a flat in Hagley Road late last night, after an attack outside the Houses of Parliament and Parliament Square left five dead and 40 hur
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch NextMan rescued from Nuneaton quarry Watch this video again Watch Next Teachers show off their moves at Wembrook Primary9:46 Dog safety in hot weather1:
Local communities have been re-assured by police following overnight raids in Birmingham as part of an operation linked to the London terrorist attack yesterday. Armed police swooped on a flat in Hagley Road, Birmingham, late on Wednesday night, as seven
The candidates running to become West Midlands Mayor have taken part in a debate hosted by the Telegraph at Coventry Cathedral. Voters in Coventry and the West Midlands will visit polling booths across the region to elect their mayor on May 4. Beverley N
Former Coventry City loan star Jacob Murphy has revealed he is "over the moon" after earning a call-up to the England Under-21 squad. The talented winger took to Twitter to share his thoughts after being drafted into Aidy Boothroyd's young...
Newcastle United boss Rafael Benitez has cast doubt on the future of some of the club's young prospects. Speaking about why he could not place his trust in youth, Benitez revealed to the club's official website that, to compete on a level playing field w
Police have carried out a raid in Birmingham in an operation linked to the terror plot that brought bloodshed to the heart of London. Armed police swooped on a flat in Hagley Road, Birmingham, late on Wednesday night. A total of seven arrests were made a
- 17:32 Alexis Sanchez's team-mates fuming: Arsenal star throws another strop
- 17:30 Madrid Court Chelsea duo?
- 17:29 Hibs 2 Falkirk 1 as James Keatings curls home stunning late winner...
- 17:29 Parents of ill Carnforth son thank community
- 17:29 7 things you can do for Mother’s Day for free in London
- 17:27 U.N. envoy urges Russia, Iran, Turkey to help uphold Syria ceasefire
- 17:27 Danny Murphy: This is the real reason I left Tottenham
- 17:26 Liverpool legends 4-3 Real Madrid legends: Steven Gerrard scores on...
- 17:25 Warning: Graphic image: Horror as newborn lambs and sheep...
- 17:25 One town is being given an early opportunity to save their Christmas
- 17:23 Neil Taylor horror tackle on Seamus Coleman sparks angry social...
- 17:23 Joe Ledley denies claims he laughed at Seamus Coleman suffering a...
- 17:23 The 18 West Brom transfers of Bryan Robson - where they are now
- 17:22 Intrepid runner gears up for marathon slog in memory of young...
- 17:21 South Africa's Gordhan to court investors in Britain, U.S
- 17:21 Indian vice president defends liberal values, right to dissent
- 17:21 Latics earn draw against leaders
- 17:21 Boots joins drive to help food bank
- 17:20 EastEnders spoiler: Cora Cross to return to Walford...
- 17:19 Dave Seddon’s PNE Press View
- 17:19 F1 season kicks off with two huge crashes as hometown hero skids...
- 17:19 Man United Transfer News: Mourinho talks wanted, Juventus join...
- 17:19 Police investigate alleged rape of teenage girl
- 17:18 Rangers Legends 2 England Select 3 as Fernando Ricksen charity...
- 17:18 Chick born with four legs in Brazil
- 17:18 The amazing growth of Willington's Mercia Marina from fishing lake...
- 17:17 Shane Long backs Ireland captain Seamus Coleman to return 'fitter...
- 17:16 Arsenal ace Mesut Ozil provides Twitter update following back injury
- 17:15 Blackpool-Hartlepool United: Team news, Liam Donnelly in for Kenton...
- 17:14 Thousands of Anti-Brexit protesters pay silent tribute to...