News from Coventry Telegraph
This footage shows the moment two scrambler bike yobs wreaked terror in Rugby. Teenagers Benjamin Murray-Ross and Jay Skinner sped through the streets on off-road bikes, going the wrong way around roundabouts and driving without any lights on. They were
Former Coventry City striker Robbie Keane jokes he would 'walk to China' for Chinese Super League money
Robbie Keane has just said what every footballer is thinking when it comes to the Chinese Super League. The 36-year-old may have left LA Galaxy, but the striker has made it clear he doesn't want to retire - yet. Formerly a Coventry City striker, Keane ha
Kevin Foley is expected to miss Coventry City 's clash with Fleetwood Town on Saturday due to injury. The defender picked up a niggle during his debut against Chesterfield last weekend, after joining the Sky Blues from Charlton earlier this month. Winger
Championship club Wigan Athletic are interested in signing highly-rated West Ham youngster Marcus Browne, according to HITC. The 19-year-old starlet has been the subject of much transfer speculation this January after impressing for the Hammers' U23s, bu
A man was attacked with a knife and a baseball bat in Tile Hill and left with injuries to his face. The incident happened on Tuesday night between 9.45pm and 10.15pm in Edgehill Place. The victim suffered injuries to his face and leg in the attack. He wa
A woman pretending to be a restaurant manager brazenly stole cash from the safe at Las Iguanas in Coventry. Police have only just released details of the incident which at the new venue in Cathedral Lanes, Broadgate , on September 26. A CCTV image has be
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch this video again Video will play in Ben Eccleston yesterday at the Bethany Hill trial Share this video Watch Next The trial of two people accused of mu
Coventry and Warwickshire residents could potentially be sitting on a small fortune. Experts are urging local residents and homeowners to check their coins - after a glaring error on one £2 number was snapped up by collectors. The newly discovered printi
Six Wasps players have been named in England’s squad for their RBS 6 Nations title defence. Fit-again James Haskell joins fellow forwards Nathan Hughes, Joe Launchbury, Matt Mullan and Tommy Taylor, while Eliott Daly is included after his red card and su
A driver suffered serious injuries after a horrific crash near near Bedworth last night. Three people were injured in the crash, which involved two cars in Coventry Road, near to The Griffin Inn. Firefighters cut the trapped man free and found he was ser
Premier League giants Manchester City have paid a record fee of £175,000 for 13-year-old Finley Burns from Southend United. The Times have reported that the fee could rise up to £250,000 depending on the progression of the young defender. City had to fig
Former Liverpool and Stoke winger Jermaine Pennant is back in English football. The ex-Birmingham City right midfielder has agreed a short-term deal with League One side Bury. The 33-year-old last played in this country for Wigan Athletic in 2015. But no
Premier League Fantasy Football tips for this weekend's fixtures as Manchester City take on Tottenham
The Premier League returns ahead of a break next weekend for FA Cup action. Last weekend saw Liverpool head to Old Trafford and pick up a point against Jose Mourinho and his Manchester United side, with the old rivals drawing 1-1. This weekend, the Reds
A British man has died while working on a stadium for the 2022 World Cup, organisers said. They said the unnamed 40-year-old man died on Thursday during construction of the Khalifa International Stadium, which is due to stage games up to the quarter-fina
Bargain hunters have got up early this morning to make the most of a massive sale at Boots. Queues were already forming at the store in Lower Precinct before the doors were opened at 8.30am. The popular high street name says that selected lines will have
- 12:23 This is how Wayne Rooney celebrated breaking Manchester United's...
- 12:23 What to do if you need to call the police but it is too dangerous...
- 12:23 Woman unconscious after falling into Pocklington Beck
- 12:22 Newhall tip will now charge people for throwing away certain types...
- 12:22 Everton FC: Barkley remembers who he is while Davies follows up his...
- 12:20 Dumbarton FC blog: Frustrating defeat after string of impressive...
- 12:20 Send us your #SmearForSmear photos to raise awareness for Cervical...
- 12:19 Man City striker Gabriel Jesus opens up about debut frustration
- 12:18 From no food to roast dinners... the surgery that let me eat again:...
- 12:18 Air cadets show skills
- 12:18 Ivanka Trump: Donald’s daughter in pictures from child model to...
- 12:17 Chelsea have 'no doubts' over Diego Costa's commitment, says...
- 12:17 Ben Stokes fireworks help England set India 322 to win final one...
- 12:17 Roger Federer progresses to Australian Open quarter-final after...
- 12:16 School places issue in the political spotlight
- 12:14 It’s an unfolding miracle for Dakota
- 12:13 Winter restoration projects at historic Cumbrian hall are nearing...
- 12:13 Super-agent Jorge Mendes in talks with Chelsea over Diego Costa...
- 12:11 British woman’s five-year prison sentence on ‘secret...
- 12:11 Hat-trick of venues in the running for wedding award
- 12:11 Care home is rated as good after recent CQC inspection
- 12:11 Foul-mouthed woman assaulted hospital receptionist after bust-up...
- 12:10 Wrexham AFC fans left to wonder what might have been
- 12:09 2017 property crash would see £399 a week wiped off UK property values
- 12:08 ‘We need volunteers’: Burgh-le-Marsh Carnival is back
- 12:08 East Midlands Air Ambulance in demand
- 12:08 One in 13 has Type 2 diabetes, new figures show
- 12:08 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 12:08 Museum is back in business for 2017
- 12:07 MK Dons 5 Northampton Town 3 – match review, player ratings and...