News from Coventry Telegraph
Using public toilets isn't exactly the most comfortable experience for a lot of people, but it's set to get a whole lot worse thanks to secret spy cameras. A national warning has been issued to be on the lookout for these cameras which are disguised as c
A limited run of luxury Land Rover Defenders are to be produced by a Coventry engineering firm in partnership with a leading Italian design house. Car design specialist ARES Design, based in Modena, has commissioned JE MotorWorks to help create and build
Wasps director of rugby Dai Young has named his side to travel to Ashton Gate to face Bristol on Easter Sunday. The visitors’ backline is unchanged from the formation that started in the 32-30 victory over Northampton Saints at the Ricoh on April 9. In t
Coventry City v Charlton Athletic LIVE: Build-up, match action and reaction as Sky Blues face relegation
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch NextHERE'S WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR COVENTRY TO AVOID Watch this video again Watch Next Match preview: Coventry City V Charlton Athletic1:10 Match previ
Do you want to avoid the jams over the Easter break? Here are some of the roadworks planned for the next few days. M42 There are roadworks on the link road between the M42 junction 3a northbound and the M40 southbound over the Easter weekend. The roadwor
Are you wondering when your bin collections will be over the Easter weekend in Coventry and Warwickshire? Bin collections are carrying on as normal in Coventry, Leamington, Rugby, Bedworth, Warwick and Nuneaton over the Easter weekend. That means people
Coventry and Warwickshire travellers can expect some disruption to train services over the Easter holiday weekend. London Midland Trains and Virgin Trains are both warning of time table changes. London Midland Trains Good Friday Train services which norm
Whether you will be gorging on Easter treats or enjoying some country walks, we've got an outlook of what the weather will bring this weekend. A lot of people have already headed to the coast in their caravans, or to the countryside to escape for the Eas
Coventry City face Charlton Athletic this afternoon with Mark Robins’s men knowing full well that nothing less than three points will realistically keep their Sky Bet League One survival chances alive. Should the Sky Blues lose, they will be relegated to
Welcome to the Telegraph's daily news live blog, bringing you all the latest news, sport, travel and weather from around Coventry and beyond every day. Stay tuned for all the latest updates below: If you've spotted anything in your area, you can get in t
A bar and restaurant says trade is down and staff are being trolled online after a string of negative comments on social media. The Fuzzy Duck in Nuneaton came under fire for the second time last month when a former employee posted a Facebook status abou
The boss of a company held to ransom by computer hackers is warning others not to fall victim. Two years ago Stuart Kettell’s company Kettell Video Productions was targeted by hackers who encrypted all his files and demanded money to decrypt them. Stuart
A DRUGS gang accidentally threw a huge slab compressed cocaine at a police officer's feet. The gang members were tyring to get rid of the evidence during a police raid by throwing it out of a bedroom window. But the £40,000 block of cocaine landed at a p
A half price ticket discount is on offer for our Coventry and Warwickshire Heroes Awards night. Tickets have gone on sale for the glittering ceremony at the Ricoh Arena on Friday, May 26. Nominations are now closed and the excitement is building ahead of
A man who was part of a £60,000 tobacco counterfeiting plant and money laundering scheme has been ordered to repay just one pound. Bradley Bailey, from Knowle, was one of four men who ran the multi-thousand pound fraud plant. Officers seized more than a
- 17:58 Government bid to delay action on lethal pollution in Birmingham...
- 17:58 Birmingham MP Khalid Mahmood taken to court by his assistant
- 17:56 Agent: My player wants to play for Chelsea
- 17:56 Antonio Conte told: Sign this striker in the summer, he'd be better...
- 17:56 TOWIE stars' whopping salaries and net worth revealed - how much do...
- 17:54 Springtime Live 2017: All you need to know
- 17:54 Bomb squad rushes to outskirts of Tamworth after grenade found
- 17:54 Lewis Hamilton inspired by 'awesome' Serena Williams after pregnant...
- 17:54 Lewis Hamilton arrives for Russian GP as F1 star compliments female...
- 17:53 Premier League stats: Every goalkeeper rated by their clean sheet...
- 17:52 Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes boss: Our dominance is over
- 17:49 Locked-up: North Staffordshire criminals jailed in April 2017
- 17:49 Saudis say sending aid to all of Yemen including Houthi areas
- 17:49 Story of 91-year-old Serbian refugee to be told in animation
- 17:49 'Strong and stable' - Why politicians keep repeating themselves
- 17:48 Minister says fond farewell
- 17:48 Wales keeper Nicky Davies in Ynys Mon squad for 2017 Island Games
- 17:48 Four young people killed in 140mph ‘fast and furious’ road race...
- 17:47 Great range of photos to enjoy
- 17:47 Alice Ruggles' family open their hearts 24 hours after their...
- 17:46 DAVID WOODS COLUMN: Solihull rookies stand out, West Ham starlet...
- 17:45 Joey Barton lost almost £17,000 on bets worth more than £200,000 as...
- 17:45 Michael Carrick makes huge claim about Man United boss Jose Mourinho
- 17:45 Why did TOWIE cast come to mystery location in Coventry for a pool...
- 17:45 Tour de Yorkshire: Forged by legacy
- 17:45 NFL Draft 2017: Who is Myles Garrett? What position does he play?...
- 17:45 Former Liverpool chief lifts lid on failed transfer for Tottenham star
- 17:44 Grimsby teenager STILL missing after police appeal
- 17:44 Calls for 200 homes site in Waltham to be removed from Local Plan
- 17:42 Pet ban for owner who kicked, dragged and punched terrified puppy