News from Coventry Telegraph
Coventry City fans hoping to buy tickets on the gate for the Chesterfield clash, have been urged to arrive early. The Sky Blue Army took 2,660 to the Proact Stadium last season, and the visitors sold out their initial allocation of 648 earlier this week.
A feud between Nuneaton’s two biggest sports clubs is still raging on as more skips have been dumped outside Nuneaton Town Football Club’s entrance. There are now five skips at the Coombe Abbey Stadium and Nuneaton Rugby Football Club has admitted they p
A man has died in a rush hour crash near Solihull this morning. Eastcote Lane in Hampton-in-Arden was closed in both directions after the crash while emergency services were at the scene. Paramedics were called to the scene after a 999 call alerted them
A new study has discovered people who complain and gossip are the most annoying office personality type. Viking, the office suppliers, commissioned the study, which found that work colleagues who can’t keep their thoughts to themselves, complains and gos
We've analysed all the local government data to bring you the rundown on your local primary schools. You can see how each primary school compares against other schools in your area and across the UK. Data is available for comparison on everything from pu
Coventry City manager Russell Slade has paid tribute to Graham Taylor. The Sky Blues boss shared his thoughts on the legacy the former England manager would leave ahead of his side's trip to Chesterfield tomorrow. The ex-Aston Villa boss died from a susp
A driver was knocked unconscious in a four-car pile up in Nuneaton. The 47-year-old man had to be removed from his car by firefighters after the crash on The Long Shoot on Thursday. He was rescued from a blue Citroen suffering a minor arm injury and a bu
Coventry City boss Russell Slade is not expecting to do any business in the January window ahead of tomorrow’s six-pointer at Chesterfield. The Sky Blues manager has already drafted in four new recruits – three permanent signings and one loan – while let
Coventry City defender Ryan Haynes spoke to the media on Friday morning ahead of the Sky Blues trip to Chesterfield. The 21-year-old left-back praised the impact of new boss Russell Slade, and told BBC C&W: " I think he's really stamped...
Wasps boss Dai Young has named Joe Simpson and Danny Cipriani as his half-back fulcrum for tomorrow’s key European Champions Cup showdown with Toulouse at the Ricoh Arena. Simpson gets the nod over Dan Robson to make his 200th Wasps appearance at No.9 wh
Police would like to speak to his man after an attack on a teenager in Coventry. West Midlands Police has released these CCTV images of a man in a black coat after an 18-year-old was assaulted in the city centre. In the early hours of the morning on Wedn
A driver who was allegedly involved in a road-rage clash with BBC Crimewatch host Jeremy Vine as he cycled home from work is to go on trial today. The former Coventry Telegraph reporter recorded an altercation with a woman in Kensington, London, on a hel
Family and friends of a man who is critically ill in hospital after he was involved in a collision with a bus in Foleshill have urged people to pray for a miracle. Waqas Hussain, who is in his 20s, suffered severe injuries in the incident in Foleshill Ro
Skipper Jordan Willis is fit to return to the Coventry City squad for tomorrow's trip to fellow strugglers Chesterfield. The 22-year-old defender has missed the last two games with a sore hamstring but was back in full training this week and is in conten
Police are searching for a mental health patient who ran way from staff and is believed to be in Coventry. Wesley Reid, 38, was last seen on Friday, January 6, when he escaped from staff while out on escorted leave from a mental health unit in Stoke-on-T
- 17:38 Wayne Rooney: What it means to me to break Sir Bobby Charlton's record
- 17:37 Dogs ‘tag team’ king cobra when he accidentally slithers into...
- 17:37 Search launched in Eskdale for missing man
- 17:35 DIY SOS-style makeover helps couple in need
- 17:34 Wayne Rooney breaks record to salvage point for poor Manchester...
- 17:34 Has Wayne Rooney fulfilled his potential at Manchester United?
- 17:34 Jose Mourinho: Wayne Rooney is now a Manchester United legend
- 17:33 Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 as Accies pick up their first win in 12...
- 17:33 Stoke 1-1 Man United: Five things we learned as Wayne Rooney breaks...
- 17:32 Michael Moore goes on bizarre rant as ONE MILLION Donald Trump...
- 17:31 Chester 1 Wrexham AFC 1: Dragons forced to settle for point in...
- 17:31 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 17:30 Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney is Premier League’s all-time...
- 17:29 Dons edge Cobblers in eight-goal thriller as Edinburgh starts with...
- 17:28 Strippers in thongs fight off topless man in club brawl
- 17:28 Lush features gay couples in Valentine’s ad and it’s super cute
- 17:27 What cobblers! Angela Merkel snubs Donald Trump's inauguration to...
- 17:27 Saudi migrant 'murdered Catholic pensioner for beliefs then left...
- 17:27 Swiss teenager saved by heroic trio after being sexually assaulted...
- 17:27 Big Interview: Glen Chapple
- 17:27 What's that smell? Firefighters called out to 'chemical' incident
- 17:26 FILM REVIEW: Assassin’s Creed
- 17:24 Lack lustre demand at Bakewell market
- 17:23 Poundland fined after gnawed chocolate and rodent droppings found...
- 17:23 Is £1 shampoo just as good as the £40 top-of-the-range stuff
- 17:23 Manchester United explain why Marcos Rojo isn't in squad vs Stoke City
- 17:23 Wayne Rooney is Manchester United's all time top goal scorer
- 17:23 Bus station: "Lost a cucumber? Lettuce know..."
- 17:22 Women's March: Thousands hit UK streets to join global movement...
- 17:22 College hosts foreign languages seminar