News from Coventry Telegraph
Accountants have been voted the sexiest profession, according to a new survey. IllicitEncounters.com, the UK’s leading dating website for married people, surveyed 800 British women for the study. Solvency, ambition and kindness were the sexiest qualities
Mark Robins described his second game in charge of Coventry City as “horrendous” as they were out-battled by play-off chasing Southend United at the Ricoh Arena. The Sky Blues found themselves a goal down inside the first two minutes as the Shrimpers tor
Today is your last chance to tell us about the unsung heroes in your community. We are looking for the real heroes of our region to be honoured with the awards they deserve in our Coventry and Warwickshire Heroes 2017. If you know someone of any age who
A driving instructor was among more than 250 drivers caught by police in the week after tough new fines for using phones at the wheel. During a campaign run by West Midlands Police from March 1 to March 8, 261 drivers were caught driving while on their m
Speeding fines are set to skyrocket from April. Motorists with a penchant for breaking the speed limit will face speeding fines of up to £2,500 from April 24. The new, stricter rules will mean the worst offenders will be fined 175 per cent of their weekl
Coventry City need 11 Kelly-Evanses and four other things we learned from another dismal day at the Ricoh
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse Any faint hopes of a miracle on Mark Robins’s second coming pretty much evaporated in the space of 23 ruthless minutes when Southend United put the Sky Blues to the sword. The result completed back-to-back
Two people were taken to a major trauma centre after escaping this wreckage in Kenilworth last night. Police, ambulance crews and firefighters were on the scene last night. One person was trapped in one of the mangled cars and had to be cut free by firef
Coventry could be set for snowfall and sleet next week, according to forecasters. Steve Jackson, the lead forecaster at Bablake Weather Station, told Twitter followers on Wednesday morning: "Believe it or not, there is some transient sleet &...
William Edjenguele has signed a two-year contract extension at Dundee United. The former Coventry City cult hero has made 26 appearances for United, scoring two goals. Edjenguele spent two seasons in Greece after leaving Bury in 2014 but appears to be en
Tommee Tippee has launched a probe following reports its machine that makes formula milk for babies was "riddled with mould". Some Tommee Tippee customers say they have discovered "black residue" while using The Perfect Prep...
The Ricoh Arena was among scores of Twitter accounts targeted by hackers calling the Netherlands and Germany nazis. Turkish activists targeted the Ricoh’s social media account, along with others including Amnesty International, the football club Borussia
Mums are dads are being urged to exercise caution in the face of a rising craze. More and more young girls are wearing big bow headbands - but parents are being warned over the dangers. The warnings come after a baby suffocated while wearing one, reports
In the third of our blogs from the MIPIM international property event in France, which is being attended by a joint Coventry and Warwickshire delegation, Henry Bellfield, company director of Barberry Developments, explains why the firm has invested in Co
Employers can ban workers from wearing headscarves at work, Europe's top court has ruled. An internal rule which prohibits the visible wearing of any political, philosophical or religious sign does not constitute direct discrimination, judges concluded.
The Article 50 Bill cleared Government on Monday night. The result of weeks of painstaking deliberation, Prime Minister Theresa May can now FINALLY inform the European Union the UK is leaving. What follows next remains unclear, but we have some clues. Bo
- 02:27 Nikkei falls to 1-1/2 month low, investor focus on political scandal
- 02:26 South Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding to get new, conditional, $2.6...
- 02:23 William Wilberforce brought back to life in virtual reality
- 02:20 YP Comment: Why Britain will always stand firm against terror –...
- 02:14 Thousands expected at Martin McGuinness's funeral in Londonderry
- 02:14 Detectives probe Westminster knifeman's terror rampage that left...
- 02:14 Post-Brexit vote fall in EU nationals working in UK 'driven...
- 02:14 Crime gangs exploiting corruption at European borders to smuggle...
- 02:14 Majority of women feel embarrassed breastfeeding in front of...
- 02:14 Balloon and sky lantern bans urged on councils by conservation group
- 02:04 Trump aide 'tried to hide' Russian payment
- 01:54 Drop in teacher training recruits revealed
- 01:50 Arsenal hero: Mesut Ozil should copy this Tottenham star
- 01:49 Trump sends holiday greetings to Iranians, does not mention travel ban
- 01:40 MPs honour the memory of PC Keith Palmer
- 01:37 Euro zone banks under scrutiny but none in danger watchdog says
- 01:37 Nicola Sturgeon says new independence referendum now “highly likely”
- 01:29 Kyle Edmund joins Dan Evans, Heather Watson and Aljaz Bedene as he...
- 01:27 Why is Spain in the middle of a spat between China and Taiwan?
- 01:25 Kabbage looks to raise money for acquisitions: sources
- 01:21 Is it safe to drink Fanta and Sprite in Nigeria?
- 01:19 England flanker Chris Robshaw returns for Harlequins as he aims to...
- 01:16 Warning over segregation in England's schools
- 01:16 Sinn Féin oppose any extension to Stormont talks deadline
- 01:16 Bill Clinton to attend Martin McGuinness' funeral
- 01:11 Star Wars updates: This is the CRAZIEST alternate Rogue One ending yet
- 01:09 Coronation Street spoilers: Phelan’s next victim? The killer...
- 01:09 Viewpoint: Life in the land of 'candle princesses'
- 01:09 Spain's female bodyguards who protect abused women
- 01:07 JAPAN'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE FALLS TO 1-1/2 MONTH LOWS