News from Coventry Telegraph
The NHS prescription black market: Patient illegally sells drugs to undercover reporter near Coventry
This is the moment an undercover reporter buys hundreds of pounds worth of black market prescription drugs from a man near Coventry. Posing as a customer, BBC reporter Jonathan Gibson buys a box of the arthritis medicine Enbrel for £250 in a shady deal a
Brentford are discussing new midfield targets after ending talks with Coventry City over a potential deal to sign Ben Stevenson, according to reports. West London Sport claim the Championship club are not planning on submitting a third offer after alread
Former Cabinet minister Michael Gove has suggested Britain has a "special place" in the heart of US President-elect Donald Trump, after interviewing the controversial tycoon.q Mr Trump's "aggressive" public persona is at odds with...
New DVLA car tax rules which come into force in April could end up costing motorists hundreds of extra pounds a year. The new rules reflect changes in emissions technology in newer cars and were first announced by former chancellor George Osborne two yea
This was the opportunity for Coventry to show what progress they have made since the start of the season, and they certainly took it with both hands when claiming a 39-3 success. “Embarrassed”, in the words of director of rugby, Rowland Winter, in a 42-5
Bethany Hill trial: Updates as defence is due to start in trial of pair accused of "sadistic" murder
The trial of two people accused of the murder of Bethany Hill is continuing today at Warwick Crown Court. Last week the prosecution case against Jack Williams and Kayleigh Woods drew to a close after a fortnight of evidence. Now the defence case for both
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Watch this video again Video will play in Walking up Greyfriars Lane to Cathedral Lanes Share this video Watch Next We're hearing that a block of flats is on
A second railway station for Nuneaton moved a step closer after councillors backed the plans. And if the proposals for Kingswood Road get final approval, the station could be up and running as soon as 2023. A report on the possibility of opening a new st
The Telegraph broke the news on Sunday evening that Coventry City were set to sign defender Farrend Rawson on loan from Derby County. The defender is expected to sign a half-season loan deal for the Sky Blues, along with Derby teammate Charles Vernam. Ra
Animal rights activists have filmed a pack of hunting dogs killing a fox in a sickening incident in Warwickshire. The creature is shown on camera fleeing from hunters during an incident on Saturday in Shuttington, North Warwickshire, just a few miles fro
Today is the day when some bus lanes in Coventry are suspended in a bid to reduce congestion. The move is part of a six month trial following in the footsteps of Liverpool City Council, which already axed bus lanes over similar concerns. The trial starts
Westminster Palace needs to be evacuated for multibillion-pound emergency repairs if it is to avoid the increasing risk of being ravaged by fire or swamped in a sewerage flood, MPs have been warned. Labour MP Chris Bryant, who is joint spokesman for the
37 people have died after a Turkish Airlines cargo plane crashed into a residential area just outside Kyrgyzstan's main international airport. The Boeing 747 crashed just outside Manas airport, south of the capital Bishkek, on Monday morning, killing peo
Good morning all and welcome to Monday! We'll be with you through the morning keeping you informed on the latest traffic and travel news. Tweet us at @covtelegraph if you spot anything we need to share. Safe journey, everyone.
League One: 10 talking points from the weekend's action as James Vaughan inspires Bury to victory over...
1. Coventry City hit rock bottom at the Proact Coventry City find themselves bottom of the table after a 1-0 defeat to Chesterfield at the Proact on Saturday. The Sky Blues are on a run of 10 third tier matches without a win, having succumbed to a 76th m
- 12:24 Man arrested at Chester FC v Wrexham derby game over racist abuse
- 12:24 Aston Villa transfer news: Conor Hourihane on a move to Villa Park
- 12:23 This is how Wayne Rooney celebrated breaking Manchester United's...
- 12:23 What to do if you need to call the police but it is too dangerous...
- 12:23 Woman unconscious after falling into Pocklington Beck
- 12:22 Newhall tip will now charge people for throwing away certain types...
- 12:22 Everton FC: Barkley remembers who he is while Davies follows up his...
- 12:20 Dumbarton FC blog: Frustrating defeat after string of impressive...
- 12:20 Send us your #SmearForSmear photos to raise awareness for Cervical...
- 12:19 Man City striker Gabriel Jesus opens up about debut frustration
- 12:18 From no food to roast dinners... the surgery that let me eat again:...
- 12:18 Air cadets show skills
- 12:18 Ivanka Trump: Donald’s daughter in pictures from child model to...
- 12:17 Chelsea have 'no doubts' over Diego Costa's commitment, says...
- 12:17 Ben Stokes fireworks help England set India 322 to win final one...
- 12:17 Roger Federer progresses to Australian Open quarter-final after...
- 12:16 School places issue in the political spotlight
- 12:14 It’s an unfolding miracle for Dakota
- 12:13 Winter restoration projects at historic Cumbrian hall are nearing...
- 12:13 Super-agent Jorge Mendes in talks with Chelsea over Diego Costa...
- 12:11 British woman’s five-year prison sentence on ‘secret...
- 12:11 Hat-trick of venues in the running for wedding award
- 12:11 Care home is rated as good after recent CQC inspection
- 12:11 Foul-mouthed woman assaulted hospital receptionist after bust-up...
- 12:10 Wrexham AFC fans left to wonder what might have been
- 12:09 2017 property crash would see £399 a week wiped off UK property values
- 12:08 ‘We need volunteers’: Burgh-le-Marsh Carnival is back
- 12:08 East Midlands Air Ambulance in demand
- 12:08 One in 13 has Type 2 diabetes, new figures show
- 12:08 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham