News from Coventry Telegraph
A flat and a canal boat were raided by drugs squad officers in Leamington. Officers used battering rams to force their way in to the building in Clapham Terrace and the barge, which was moored on the nearby Grand Union Canal. Police suspected dealers sel
Britain has been left shocked after a terror attack on UK soil yesterday. Horrific events in London have rocked the nation, with the whole world coming together to share their thoughts and prayers with the UK. And as we watch endless news bulletins, read
Hundreds of Wembley-bound Coventry City fans will be stopping off at Wealdstone FC on the way to the Checkatrade Trophy final . The non-league club are providing free parking for car and coach loads of the Sky Blue Army but there’s no more room left. The
Wasps boss Dai Young has provided a few clues about his club’s marquee player options for next season. Last week’s announcement that Kurtley Beale will return to the Waratahs at the end of the current campaign both created a vacancy and an immediate tide
British people have shown terrorists they "will not defeat us" by carrying on with their lives as normal after the "sickening" Westminster attack, Theresa May has told the House of Commons. The Prime Minister said Parliament was...
Pictures from inside the Birmingham property raided by police overnight following yesterday's terror attack in London have emerged. The photographs show the interior of the flat in Hagley Road after police swooped on the property in an operation spearhea
New aviation security measures are being introduced for selected inbound flights to the UK. Passengers flying to the UK from six countries in the Middle East and north Africa will banned from to carrying laptops and other large electronic devices as cabi
The clocks are changing, throwing our bodies all awry. Naturally, your children will be restless and confused, and they will likely be struggling to sleep. Thankfully, though, the struggle does not have to manifest itself into anything sinister. Why? Bec
On June, 26 2016 the UK made a historic decision when it voted to leave the EU. Even though the vote took place nine months ago the official process of leaving the EU hasn't started yet. On Monday, Prime Minister Theresa May said she will be triggering A
The countdown is on to the Checkatrade Trophy final on April 2. Coventry City will take on Oxford United - and, on a big outing such as this, pre-match and (in some cases) post-match grub is a necessity. Inside Wembley Stadium itself, there is food and d
If you're lucky enough to have tickets for the Checkatrade Trophy final at Wembley, you'll want to know where to drink beforehand. The Sky Blues will enjoy their first trip to Wembley in 30 years. And with tickets already being snapped up fast, we take a
Vital audiology services at Nuneaton’s hospital are being axed – without giving those who rely on it a chance to have their say. Letters have been sent to those who use the service at the George Eliot Hospital that it will stop on March 31. Instead they
BT-owned Plusnet has been fined £880,000 for continuing to charge more than 1,000 former landline and broadband customers, Ofcom said. The regulator found that the telecoms company broke a fundamental billing rule by continuing to charge 1,025 customers
The car used to mow down innocent victims in Wednesday’s terror atrocity was hired in Solihull. The Hyundai 4x4 used in the attack was hired from a branch of Enterprise on Stratford Road, Shirley. Statement from Enterprise car hire said: ”We can confirm
Prime Minister Theresa May has told the House of Commons that the United Kingdom will never give in to terrorism. MPs returned to work, in a sign of defiance following Wednesday's terror attack. Speaking to a packed House of Commons Chamber, the Prime Mi
- 12:23 Back to the Future for DeLorean
- 12:22 Jackson Irvine's Australia teammate Aaron Mooy back early ahead of...
- 12:21 Emre Can effortlessly recreates Papiss Cisse’s famous volley...
- 12:20 Family’s anguish after damage to Braiden’s memorial
- 12:20 Plenty to discuss at annual forum for Northumberland businesses
- 12:20 Careers event hailed a success by school and companies alike
- 12:19 Overnight bridge closures in Chorley
- 12:18 'Business as usual' for Cumbrian nuclear after Westinghouse...
- 12:18 Senior Cumbrian councillors want controversial health vote rerun
- 12:18 Marks and Spencer recall soup due to possible chemical contamination
- 12:17 Overnight bridge closures in Chorley
- 12:17 From a laundry-loading hound to a bike-riding RACCOON: Are these...
- 12:17 Chef Gordon Ramsay reveals the one thing he will NEVER eat (and...
- 12:17 Stewardess helps to land Boeing 737 bound for Mallorca with 195...
- 12:17 Endless holidays, designer gear and supercars stuffed with cash:...
- 12:17 Marks and Spencer recall soup due to possible chemical contamination
- 12:17 'It looks like a cut out tongue': Mystery creature washes up on a...
- 12:17 Want to live the Mad Men life? Inside the lavish time-capsule New...
- 12:17 Hollyoaks star STORMS OFF This Morning after Phillip Schofield says...
- 12:17 BID hopes new branding will boost Morecambe tourism
- 12:17 New business is a dog’s life for Linda
- 12:17 Xbox Scorpio news: Microsoft price estimate revealed following...
- 12:16 Six ways to lower your fuel consumption
- 12:15 The SPFL all-star XI outside of Celtic: We name Scotland’s best...
- 12:14 How to get to Chester Races
- 12:14 Chester Queen's School girls impress judges in national final of...
- 12:14 Runner to tackle London Marathon in honour of 'incredible' grandma...
- 12:13 Marks and Spencer recall soup due to possible chemical contamination
- 12:13 Researchers have created a menstrual cycle on a chip
- 12:12 Gianluigi Donnarumma praises veteran Gianluigi Buffon for advice...