News from Coventry Telegraph
The terrorist responsible for the attack in London yesterday is believed to be from Birmingham. Fragments of information are emerging regarding the perpetrator, who is responsible for the murder of three people. The "lone wolf" is believed...
More than £22,000 has been raised in a matter of hours for the family of fallen police officer Keith Palmer, who was killed in a terror attack on Parliament. Mr Palmer, 48, was stabbed multiple times by the attacker outside Westminster Palace, moments af
A flat and a canal boat were raided by drugs squad officers in Leamington. Officers used battering rams to force their way in to the building in Clapham Terrace and the barge, which was moored on the nearby Grand Union Canal. Police suspected dealers sel
Britain has been left shocked after a terror attack on UK soil yesterday. Horrific events in London have rocked the nation, with the whole world coming together to share their thoughts and prayers with the UK. And as we watch endless news bulletins, read
Hundreds of Wembley-bound Coventry City fans will be stopping off at Wealdstone FC on the way to the Checkatrade Trophy final . The non-league club are providing free parking for car and coach loads of the Sky Blue Army but there’s no more room left. The
Wasps boss Dai Young has provided a few clues about his club’s marquee player options for next season. Last week’s announcement that Kurtley Beale will return to the Waratahs at the end of the current campaign both created a vacancy and an immediate tide
British people have shown terrorists they "will not defeat us" by carrying on with their lives as normal after the "sickening" Westminster attack, Theresa May has told the House of Commons. The Prime Minister said Parliament was...
Pictures from inside the Birmingham property raided by police overnight following yesterday's terror attack in London have emerged. The photographs show the interior of the flat in Hagley Road after police swooped on the property in an operation spearhea
New aviation security measures are being introduced for selected inbound flights to the UK. Passengers flying to the UK from six countries in the Middle East and north Africa will banned from to carrying laptops and other large electronic devices as cabi
The clocks are changing, throwing our bodies all awry. Naturally, your children will be restless and confused, and they will likely be struggling to sleep. Thankfully, though, the struggle does not have to manifest itself into anything sinister. Why? Bec
On June, 26 2016 the UK made a historic decision when it voted to leave the EU. Even though the vote took place nine months ago the official process of leaving the EU hasn't started yet. On Monday, Prime Minister Theresa May said she will be triggering A
The countdown is on to the Checkatrade Trophy final on April 2. Coventry City will take on Oxford United - and, on a big outing such as this, pre-match and (in some cases) post-match grub is a necessity. Inside Wembley Stadium itself, there is food and d
If you're lucky enough to have tickets for the Checkatrade Trophy final at Wembley, you'll want to know where to drink beforehand. The Sky Blues will enjoy their first trip to Wembley in 30 years. And with tickets already being snapped up fast, we take a
Vital audiology services at Nuneaton’s hospital are being axed – without giving those who rely on it a chance to have their say. Letters have been sent to those who use the service at the George Eliot Hospital that it will stop on March 31. Instead they
BT-owned Plusnet has been fined £880,000 for continuing to charge more than 1,000 former landline and broadband customers, Ofcom said. The regulator found that the telecoms company broke a fundamental billing rule by continuing to charge 1,025 customers
- 08:22 Council facing 'tremendous' challenge to clear up Doncaster's air
- 08:21 Silk roads and chilled beef - how China is trying to fill a Trump...
- 08:21 Article 50: What does its triggering mean?
- 08:21 Telford flats hit by vandalism
- 08:21 What are the key issues for the Brexit negotiations?
- 08:21 Hospital order made on Shropshire woman who set fire to mother’s home
- 08:21 Sharp rise in Shropshire animal cruelty cases
- 08:21 Poll: Do you agree with plans to limit the number of items allowed...
- 08:20 Brexit's Article 50 to be triggered TODAY - here's what is likely...
- 08:20 Woman and teenager charged in connection with death of Pedro Godinho
- 08:20 Does your wallet or purse contain a new £1 coin worth £250?
- 08:19 The blood bike Bishop who transports vital packages across the region
- 08:19 Kath Cassidy's son pays tribute to the Newcastle United stalwart...
- 08:19 Convictions for cruelty against animals in the North East fall, but...
- 08:19 Crash between car and bike causing tailbacks on A46
- 08:18 Adam Lallana could miss as many as six Premier League games due to...
- 08:18 French ex-PM Valls backs Macron for president
- 08:17 Suspension for Shropshire nurse who altered notes of a teenage boy...
- 08:17 Shame of South Yorkshire's 9000 animal cruelty complaints
- 08:17 Letter: Osborne’s roles show us why parliament must be overhauled
- 08:17 Police probe claims empty Coca Cola cans 'contaminated with...
- 08:16 Clean sheet thrills Edinburgh as Cobblers boss targets final flourish
- 08:15 Heartfelt tribute to 'wonderful' former Grimsby teacher Marjorie Hogg
- 08:14 Director of Cedar Court Dementia Care Home in Bretby vows to act...
- 08:14 'You behaved like an animal' - Knife-wielding South Yorkshire thug...
- 08:13 Freak accident forces Cumbrian couple to postpone epic China trip
- 08:13 Pics: Man United ace sparks chaotic airport scenes ahead of...
- 08:13 Deal making in rude health despite fears over economy
- 08:12 RNLI urges coast users to be safe after lifeboats called out 1,000...
- 08:12 ARTICLE 50: Once the UK leaves the EU, is there any way back in?