News from Coventry Telegraph
The former boss of Khalid Masood has told of his shock at the killer’s Westminster terror strike – and spoke of his “jolly” former colleague . The man, who would only be identified as Farasat, said Masood was the “last man” he would have thought capable
Coventry has launched a bid to attract Channel 4 to its Friargate development, the Telegraph can exclusively reveal. Coventry City Council has approached the chief executive of the national television station, and the government’s culture secretary, to t
Don't worry if you've missed out on one - because there's another chance to get your hands on the Primark Chip mug soon. Everyone went crazy for the Chip purse, which set social media alight. The little coin holder, which was on sale for £4, quickly disa
England Under-20s Grand Slam winning coach Louis Deacon is joining Coventry’s coaching team with immediate effect. The former England international second row will work alongside Boris Stankovich, creating a formidable forwards coaching partnership with
A Bedworth pub that looked destined for closure could be saved as plans to replace it with a supermarket and possibly a takeaway are set to be refused. The proposal to bulldoze the Cross Keys Inn in Goodyers End Lane and use part of the land for a Co-op
Coventry City's goalkeeping coach Steve Ogrizovich is set to lead the Sky Blues out at Wembley for their Checkatrade Trophy final. The club has announced this afternoon that 'Oggy' - as he is commonly known - will lead the players out of the tunnel and o
Thousands of Coventry City and Oxford United supporters will be travelling to Wembley this weekend. The Sky Blues are set to meet the U's in their first trip to the iconic London stadium in 30 years. The side from the Kassam Stadium warmed up in style, t
Police are urging people to help with any information after a 16-year-old teenager went missing on Monday afternoon. Tanisha Davidson, from Solihull, went missing at 3pm on Monday, but could be in Coventry. The 16-year-old was last seen after leaving her
Drivers have been warned that several car parks in the city will not accept the new £1 coin until later this year. Coventry City Council has confirmed that all its pay and display car park machines in the city will not be converted to accept the new £1 c
Health staff who support people with motor neurone disease (MND) have been given an 'extra mile' award. The Coventry Integrated Motor Neurone Disease Multi-Disciplinary Team received the award from the Motor Neurone Disease Association, in recognition of
Nuneaton is set to keep a budget shop amid uncertainty surrounding the store’s future. The former 99p Stores shop in Queens Road, which has now been converted into a Poundland, will be staying open, it has been confirmed. Budget retailer Poundland took o
Coventry City’s Kyel Reid has been a regular a Wembley in recent years, having walked out onto the lush turf three times in the last four years. He’s been on the winning side twice and therefore hoping to chalk up a hat-trick of winners’ medals when the
Thousands of Coventry City fans will be heading back from Wembley on Sunday night. Mark Robins and his Sky Blues side will be backed by over 40,000 supporters at the iconic stadium in London on April 2. The match will be the first trip to Wembley for Cit
This is the face of a speeding driver who killed a great-grandfather as he crossed a Coventry road. Police have now issued a mugshot of Romans Lasmanis, who was doing 45mph in a 30mph zone when he hit 73-year-old Leonard Steptoe in Sewall Highway, Wyken,
Coventry City flag size restrictions for the club’s trip to Wembley have been blasted as “an attempt to restrict free speech” The size of banners and flags which could be allowed into the ground without permission for Sunday’s Checkatrade Final clash wit
- 01:49 Volkswagen says U.S. approves sale of modified diesel vehicles
- 01:46 Author claims coin contains face of ‘real Jesus Christ’
- 01:43 ConocoPhillips sells oil and gas assets to Cenovus for $13.3 billion
- 01:42 Author claims coin contains face of ‘real Jesus Christ’
- 01:39 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday
- 01:35 Nintendo Switch news: Classic dock design may make you skip that...
- 01:27 BREAKING: At least 12 dead and three injured after church bus...
- 01:22 Brexit sovereignty plan set out in Great Repeal Bill
- 01:20 Some Pakistani power firms stuck in slow lane on China's Silk Road
- 01:20 Mexico's governors tap investors in China, elsewhere
- 01:09 The Nightly Show fans want Gordon Ramsay to be permanent host after...
- 01:04 After 40 YEARS of research - the FDA approves first drug to treat...
- 01:04 Hepatitis B and C virus may be linked to increased risk of...
- 01:04 Climate change takes a toll on mental health and may even lead to...
- 01:02 Jose Mourinho admits it would be 'exciting' to manage Brazil but...
- 01:02 The thing British couples argue about more than anything else? It's...
- 00:56 White House praises President Trump as a ‘LEADER on Brexit’ as May...
- 00:48 Twelve dead in as truck and church bus collide in Texas
- 00:44 Drunk jailed for injuring partner after Facebook row
- 00:44 Robber terrified 89-year-old Leeds man in his own flat
- 00:44 Vector Institute is just the latest in Canada's AI expansion
- 00:44 Letter from Africa: Should degrees be necessary for leaders?
- 00:38 Antonio Conte in disagreement with Chelsea’s board over Romelu...
- 00:37 Jobs and apprenticeships pledge in Labour's West Midlands Mayor...
- 00:36 Fabio Fognini's incredible run goes on as unseeded Italian...
- 00:35 'Pooper-scooper' drone cleans up dog poo so you don't step in it:...
- 00:35 Analysis of 100-year-old beers discovered in Czech Republic reveals...
- 00:35 Climate change takes a toll on mental health and may even lead to...
- 00:35 The wine detective battling counterfeiters
- 00:34 Music a mystery to apes left baffled by Bieber and Beethoven