News from Coventry Telegraph
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now Hillsborough families and campaigners are gathering in Warrington today to hear charging decisions over the 1989 disaster. The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS)
A 44-year-old man has been detained by police on suspicion of terrorism offences after a European Arrest Warrant was executed in the early hours of Wednesday. West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit arrested the man at an address in Sparkhill, Birmingham, o
Sky Sports are scrapping their numbered sport channels. The radical shake-up from the broadcaster comes as they launch sport specific replacements for football, cricket and golf. The cheapest package will be £18 per month. Sky are undergoing the overhaul
Widespread disruption has hit organisations across the world in the second major cyber attack to strike in as many months. Big business including advertising giant WPP and law firm DLA Piper were affected, while government offices in eastern Europe were
On the off chance that you've been watching Love Island (who hasn't?) you'll unquestionably have seen how fab the islanders look in their swimwear. While we can't ensure you'll have the awesome bodies from the fitness-mad islanders on the show, we can gu
Former Coventry City player Blair Turgott signed for Stevenage after impressing at Jamie Vardy's V9 Academy. The 23-year-old will undergo a medical at the League Two club this week. The ex-Sky Blues youngster joins the fourth tier outfit having netted 15
Coventry City fans have reacted on social media after target James Collins moved close to joining Luton Town. The 26-year-old Crawley Town front man is reported to be on his way to City's League Two rivals - despite interest from Mark Robins. The Brighto
West Midlands Police’s Counter Terrorism Unit chief has been moved jobs after secret files were stolen from an unmarked police car. Marcus Beale, Assistant Chief Constable, is understood to have lost his high-ranking security portfolio after the theft sp
An 11-year-old boy has died after suffering severe electrical burns at a rail depot in Crick. Officers from British Transport Police were called to the Daventry International Rail Freight Depot (Dirft) shortly before 5.20pm yesterday afternoon. When they
Welcome to the Telegraph's daily news live blog, bringing you all the latest news, sport, travel and weather from around Coventry and beyond every day. Stay tuned for all the latest updates below: If you've spotted anything in your area, you can get in t
Coventry City have been beaten to the signature of experienced striker Matt Green by League Two new comers Lincoln City. The 30-year-old became the Imps’ first summer signing this week when he moved on a free transfer from big spending Mansfield Town who
A student who thought she was sick with food poisoning was later diagnosed with the heartbreaking news she an incurable brain tumour. Charlotte Green experienced sickness and vomiting in the first week of January 2014and was bed-bound. She assumed she ha
Coventry has been named among the 20 most stressed cities in the country. The city ranks 14th in the new study, which has been compiled by TotallyMoney.com Researchers looked at 16 stress-inducing factors across the country. These included finances, comm
The most extreme and performance-focused road-going Jaguar yet has been unveiled - and it’s being made in Coventry. The Jaguar XE SV Project 8 is a super souped-up XE that’s been totally transformed from a sedate executive saloon to a true supercar. It i
Huge police response after PCSO injured in assault in Coventry city centre The hunt is on for three young men who assaulted a PCSO during an altercation in Coventry city centre. The officer and one of his attackers were seen wrestling near to the Philip
- 09:55 Appeal for donations to help the homeless in Corby
- 09:55 Police name victim of A605 crash
- 09:55 Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder reckons John Brayford could...
- 09:54 Holiday nightmare as Edinburgh airport is plunged into darkness...
- 09:54 End of an era for airfield clubs and businesses
- 09:53 Paris Hilton flaunts her fab frame in sheer dress... before showing...
- 09:53 Gigi Hadid resembles a real-life Barbie doll in pink leather jacket...
- 09:53 Geordie Shore star Sophie Kasaei flaunts her curvaceous physique in...
- 09:53 'Sex with Dom was mind-blowing, I would never cheat': Love Island's...
- 09:53 More like McSkinny! Model Charlotte McKinney teases her ample bust...
- 09:53 Heidi Klum's boyfriend Vito Schnabel enjoys a stroll in NYC... as...
- 09:53 Home education in Northamptonshire increases by 1,172 per cent in...
- 09:51 Andrew Cooper: First impressions count in our city
- 09:50 Lamar Odom doesn’t want to get back together with Khloe Kardashian...
- 09:50 Your JOB could increasing cancer risk: Working THESE hours could...
- 09:49 Euro, bond yields drive higher on ECB scale-back bets
- 09:49 Flights affected by Edinburgh Airport power cut
- 09:49 Euro zone household lending at fresh post-crisis high - ECB
- 09:49 IMF downgrades US growth as officials claim Donald Trump’s plan for...
- 09:49 POUND LIVE: Pound sinks as Bank of England deputy says NOT the time...
- 09:48 Sponsor announced for newest South Yorkshire school
- 09:47 Worksop school celebrates ‘outstanding’ Ofsted report
- 09:47 Paris Saint-Germain target Kylian Mbappe and Fabinho as part of...
- 09:47 Ivan Perisic to reject Inter contract offer to force through...
- 09:47 Another car stolen after Kenilworth burglary
- 09:47 See how the Romans lived during Ribchester’s re-enactment weekend
- 09:47 Nearly 50 homes in Warwick without power
- 09:46 Motion to withdraw and review Northumberland’s key planning document
- 09:46 The hanging gardens of Liverpool - here's what four new city centre...
- 09:45 Tube map app helps Londoners meet friends in the middle