News from Coventry Telegraph
Mark Robins is urging his Coventry City players to feed off the near 45,000-strong Sky Blue Army when they take to the field at Wembley Stadium. The City boss admits his side are the underdogs going into the Checkatrade Trophy final with Oxford United wh
This Oxford United fan hopes his catchy rap will inspire his team to victory over Coventry City at Wembley. Kevin Broe, better known as ‘DJ Kevlar’, has released the four-minute track via YouTube - and its already taken his hometown by storm. It’s the se
The chances are, if you're reading this, you have sleep problems. These could range snoring to having trouble drifting off at night. New research has shown a staggering amount of Brits are buying over-the-counter sleep aids - despite evidence that it doe
This is the face of a man who is being hunted by police after failing to turn up at crown court. Lewis John Walker, from Warwick, faces charges including possessing an indecent photograph/pseudo-photograph and causing/inciting a girl to engage in sexual
A man in his late 40s stole comics and DVDs from a city centre shop. Magistrates heard James Radford, 49, admit to taking the items, valued at around £50, from Forbidden Planet while already subject to a suspended sentence. That was in relation to Radfor
Mark Robins has received a welcome boost to his Coventry City forward line with the news that strikers Kwame Thomas and Marcus Tudgay have returned to fitness ahead of Sunday’s Checkatrade Trophy final at Wembley. Veteran front man Tudgay has sat out the
Coventry City have confirmed that goalkeeping coach and club legend Steve Ogrizovic will lead the team out for the Checkatrade Trophy final at Wembley. 'Oggy' - as he is commonly known - will accompany manager Mark Robins, and lead the team out ahead of
Five of Coventry City’s successful Under-18s side have been rewarded with offers of professional contracts at the club. Free scoring Jordan Ponticelli and skipper Tom Bayliss have already accepted deals that were offered to them before Christmas and now
After challenging his Wasps players to prove they have the ‘belly’ for the fight following their lacksadaisical display against Worcester on Sunday, Dai Young hopes they will be inspired by the occasion at the Aviva Stadium six days later. The European C
American author Mark Twain would doubtless have managed a rueful smile if presented with the OPTA Premiership rankings for last weekend's round 17 ties. Wasps produced a distinctly average display against Worcester, despite claiming a maximum five-point
There were long delays after a three-vehicle collision closed part of the M6 near Coventry. Two lorries and a car were involved in the crash between junctions 3A for the M42 and junction 4 for Coleshill just after 1.15pm today. The incident closed the no
The final hours of a Coventry postman found dead in a country lane were caught on camera, a court has heard. CCTV footage has helped jurors piece together the movements of David Lamont and defendant Kamaljit Dhaliwal prior to Mr Lamont’s body being found
Wembley hero Steve Ogrizovic is hoping Coventry City’s players keep their nerve on the big stage this Sunday. The Sky Blues legend was part of the team that lifted the FA Cup 30 years ago this May and he’s hoping this weekend’s Checkatrade Trophy match d
Sunday’s game with Worcester was really a no-win situation for Wasps. They could either win comfortably and get branded with the “it was only Worcester” tag or get a scare and get questioned whether they are the real deal. Sadly, it was the latter and wh
Nineties fitness guru Mr Motivator is 64 - and he still looks good in Lycra! The GMTV veteran didn’t appear to have aged a day as he donned his neon one-piece to teach kids at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School his signature moves. Mr Motivator, otherw
- 22:09 Robert Pires claims Dennis Bergkamp was the best player at Arsenal
- 22:09 Horse racing tips: Best bets from Warwick, Chelmsford City, Taunton...
- 22:08 Oil firms after data; Brexit, Fed give dollar support
- 22:08 Brazil eyeing presidential visit to White House - sources
- 22:08 Israel says to cut another $2 million from its U.N. contribution
- 22:07 England captain Joe Root sends Ben Stokes on Steve Smith spy...
- 22:02 Keith Barlow from Burton snaps up photographer of the year title...
- 22:02 Fundraising drive for tragic Derbyshire boxer Ed Bilbey smashes...
- 22:00 Hazel Irvine to quit BBC golf coverage after Masters as veteran...
- 22:00 Feisty Scarborough amateur cup final abandoned in second half after...
- 21:56 InvestaBank was not used for money laundering - regulator
- 21:56 'America First' is no strategy for growth, jobs - German minister
- 21:53 Face of anti-Kremlin protests is the son of a Putin ally
- 21:52 Louis Tomlinson must wait to learn if he faces prosecution over...
- 21:51 Schoolgirl, 12, died after inhaling fumes from deodorant she...
- 21:50 Samsung Galaxy S8 - but is it art? The internet reacts
- 21:47 Thug called Galaxy Capri attacked three women at Royal Derby Hospital
- 21:47 Liverpool setback, Sanchez's Arsenal hint, Man Utd done deal, shock...
- 21:46 George Clooney REFUSES to watch the new Ben Affleck Batman movies...
- 21:44 Jackie Kennedy love letters to Welsh peer sell for £98,500
- 21:41 US shares stable ahead of Fed speeches
- 21:41 U.S. State Dept employee charged in making contacts with Chinese...
- 21:40 Thieves steal trailer and use it for another crime - on the same day
- 21:35 Arsenal ace Alexis Sanchez set for fitness test ahead of Manchester...
- 21:35 Missing mother is suspected of abducting sons, aged six and nine
- 21:34 More than £30,000 of taxpayers' cash spent upgrading parking meters...
- 21:34 Energy, consumer stocks buoy the S&P 500
- 21:33 App lets you see who no longer wants to be friends with you on...
- 21:27 Cristiano Ronaldo statue gets its own Twitter page as dreadful bust...
- 21:26 Bastian Schweinsteiger says he did not say a 'proper' goodbye to...