Zorya Luhansk are the club forced from their own home by the Ukrainian civil war... now they're aiming to take down Manchester United
Mikhail Sivakov has been going places with Zorya Luhansk since signing for the club last year.
Zorya are currently second in the Ukrainian championship, through to the Europa League group stages for the first time, and now facing arguably the biggest match in their history against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Thursday.
It's just that Sivakov has never set foot in Luhansk.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho unsure if Wayne Rooney... Fenerbahce hit-man Robin van Persie hints at Premier League... Paul Pogba continues to set pulses racing at... read more
- 13:18 Oxford University sorry for eye contact racism claim
- 13:17 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp speaks out on Steven Gerrard appointment
- 13:17 Susan’s tasty Easter treats help hospital
- 13:16 Third man charged on suspicion of murdering New Arley father Greg...
- 13:15 Lancaster GP supports vulnerable children at the London Marathon
- 13:15 Countdown is on for Cheshire West and Chester boundary review...
- 13:13 Deutsche Post to deliver groceries for AmazonFresh in Germany
- 13:13 VIDEO: Dramatic footage as sheds and allotments go up in flames
- 13:13 Revealed: New Harrogate mayor + her deep roots in community
- 13:12 Spotted: More Man United injury woe as defender confirms shoulder...
- 13:12 Jurgen Klopp: This is how I feel about Mamadou Sakho's injury
- 13:12 Woodwork students crafted a new sign for village
- 13:12 Anthony Joshua open workout: Photos from boxer's session ahead of...
- 13:11 Will Donald Trump attack North Korea? US President warns 'MAJOR...
- 13:11 Police name man arrested in Whitehall as Mohammed Khalid Omar Ali
- 13:10 Teenager speaks of 'living nightmare' after being shot in the head...
- 13:10 Meet the three-year-old girl who sleeps for just 90 minutes each...
- 13:10 World stocks pause near record highs
- 13:10 Turkey's Erdogan will tell Trump Turkey could help retake Raqqa
- 13:10 Online abuse of teachers needs to be taken seriously - South...
- 13:10 Norway races Australia to fulfill Japan's hydrogen society dream
- 13:10 Homeless man beaten in "unprovoked" attack on busy road in broad...
- 13:10 King and Queen will star in village gala
- 13:09 Traders walk out of court in protest after being ordered to pay...
- 13:09 Student shortlisted for apprentice accolade
- 13:09 Saints prop Waller ready for 'massive' Exeter showdown
- 13:09 Newcastle in a series of old photographs: Take a tour around the...
- 13:09 Walkerville dad reveals inspiration behind incredible fundraising...
- 13:08 Tamworth hackers facing jail over £42m TalkTalk cyber-attack
- 13:08 Closed Sainsbury's Local in Long Eaton to reopen as convenience store