YouTuber Connie Glynn aka Noodlerella reveals she’s aromantic
One side of YouTube that deserves to be celebrated more often is the LGBTQ+ friendly corner of the internet created every day by a hugely diverse spectrum of vloggers.
They serve an important purpose; to remind the young viewer struggling with their sexuality that they are not alone.
The latest YouTuber to use their voice in raising awareness is Connie Glynn, also known as Noodlerella, who made a video this week about her own feelings of aromanticism.
Filmed a video today about aromanticism / my personal experience of being aromantic which will be up tomorrow (maybe tonight but unlikely cos... read more
- 12:38 Fire on open ground in Shirebrook
- 12:38 West Brom defender being targeted by Premier League pair after...
- 12:38 'I've wanted to play in the Premier League' Wolves target confirms...
- 12:35 Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce appoints two new directors to its...
- 12:33 Everton plot ambitious £60m battle with Premier League heavyweights...
- 12:33 Flat fire in Buxton
- 12:33 Fire crews called to unattended bonfire in Denby
- 12:30 The Harrogate Mayor’s column with Councillor Anne Jones
- 12:30 Man Utd legend rips Alexis Sanchez apart in brutal comparison with...
- 12:30 MotoGP crash: Watch Cal Crutchlow THROWN off bike in ‘one of...
- 12:30 Girl who can not swim lucky to be alive after being swept out to sea
- 12:28 13 of Coventry's most beautiful buildings
- 12:28 Street rocked by Leicester explosion comes together for Royal...
- 12:28 Have you seen missing Ben Robinson?
- 12:27 After fanfare of royal wedding, a major clean-up begins in Windsor
- 12:27 Images released as police launch appeal after robbery
- 12:27 Royal wedding crowds were so big they could be seen from space
- 12:21 'Frisky' hedgehogs rescued after getting stuck in cattle grid
- 12:21 Aston Martin's flagship DB11 - this is how fast it will go
- 12:20 Milan’s Suso: ‘I feel like I am only at 70% of what I can achieve’
- 12:19 Summer holiday challenge for young people as Lifestyle 2018 launches
- 12:19 The Harrogate Mayor’s column with Councillor Anne Jones
- 12:18 Harry and Meghan’s wedding attracted more than 6,000,000 tweets
- 12:17 Crime writers under the microscope
- 12:17 This week in court - Spar robbers, duvet burglar and pizza faeces
- 12:15 Royal Wedding fever hits Barrow - nurseries celebrate Prince...
- 12:15 PICTURES AND VIDEO: Iconic Victorian Northamptonshire landmark...
- 12:13 Secret post-Brexit trade deal ‘could threaten Scotch whisky’
- 12:13 Images released as police launch appeal after robbery
- 12:12 New internet laws pledged as social media firms snub talks