Your hair extensions might be goat hair, or they might be the product of abuse
We totally get the attraction of extensions.
Not everyone can have long, full, glossy hair. A lot of us can only manage a ponytail the length and width of a generous prawn, which can be a bit depressing.
Hence the attraction of clip-in stennies. They give the illusion of Serena van der Woodsen hair, without having to spend hours in the salon for those of us who aren’t folically blessed.
What’s not to love?
Quite a lot, actually.
How many of us have ever stopped to wonder where those hair extensions came from? Even those of us who have seen Les Mis and are fully aware that people who sell... read more
- 03:41 Kevin Pietersen ‘really surprised’ by England batsmen James Vince,...
- 03:41 Eden Hazard insists Chelsea need to adapt quickly to compete with...
- 03:31 The best Amazon Black Friday laptop deals 2017 on Samsung, ASUS...
- 03:29 Burberry: How Christopher Bailey rescued the brand with the...
- 03:24 Trump-Russia investigation: Michael Flynn's lawyers 'split from Trump'
- 03:18 Jimi Manuwa EXCLUSIVE: David Haye called out by UFC star - let’s...
- 03:18 Bargain World set to close less than a year after opening
- 03:11 Manus Island: Buses of refugees leave former Australian camp
- 03:05 Conor McGregor receives big call out as Nurmagomedov slams champ
- 02:53 We want our garden back, says couple
- 02:53 F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo reveals 2018 plans and reveals what he...
- 02:53 Salvation Army counting on bank staff to make a difference
- 02:53 Journey’s end for railway station.
- 02:44 Champions League draw: Who can Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool Chelsea...
- 02:44 Bernard Tomic offered Australian Open wildcard chance… but he...
- 02:38 Ronnie O’Sullivan: I am glad I haven’t won £1million
- 02:38 Eight 'North Korean fishermen' wash ashore in Japan
- 02:36 VOTE: What’s your biggest motoring bugbear?
- 02:36 7 brilliant Nottinghamshire Instagram accounts that you need to follow
- 02:36 Concerns for Nottinghamshire’s home schooled children
- 02:36 £295 court bill for £15 of cannabis in Mansfield
- 02:36 Drunk Worksop wedding guest borrowed car and ended up on pal’s lawn
- 02:36 Notts child sexual abuse reports increase
- 02:36 Jail for banned driver who walked out of Mansfield court and drove off
- 02:36 Is it too soon to put the Christmas decorations up?
- 02:36 The best Black Friday deals 2017
- 02:36 Win family ticket for panto
- 02:27 Are mince pies too boozy for children?
- 02:27 Empty homes spike in London commuter belt
- 02:27 'Sadistic' couple jailed for campaign of child abuse