Your chance to snap up railway cottage in Derby - for less than £200,000!
A grade-two-listed railway cottage in Derby which is thought to be among the first purpose-built railway worker accommodation in the world has gone on sale.
The cottages in Railway Terrace, built in around 1840, were once earmarked for demolition to make way for a new dual carriageway but were saved and restored by architect Derek Latham in the 1980s.
IN OTHER NEWS: IN PICTURES: Can you spot yourself in the Derby Half Marathon? One of these three-bedroom cottages has gone on sale and, as well as scooping a garage in the city centre with the purchase, a quirk of this property also includes a... read more
- 11:19 Scarborough welder tried to sell drugs to special constable
- 11:19 'Washing is a privilege': life on the frontline of India's water...
- 11:17 Aston Villa explain the future of their matchday programme after...
- 11:17 Former Aston Villa star attacked in Magaluf bar and rushed to hospital
- 11:17 'About time' a woman presented Question Time, says Culture Secretary
- 11:17 Mansfield students sell own wears at market
- 11:16 Man charged with Kingsley murder appears at Northampton court
- 11:16 Rugby fans to get first glimpse of new 10,000 seater stadium
- 11:14 Puffins could be about to become extinct
- 11:14 Donald Trump ‘threw Starbursts at Angela Merkel’ during heated...
- 11:13 Seven free outdoor activities for children in Edinburgh and the...
- 11:12 Sergio Ramos hits back at Diego Maradona, Queiroz and Iran
- 11:12 Grieving woman blasts state of Newhall Cemetery after digger churns...
- 11:12 Hallelujah! Blackpool pupils are a class act
- 11:12 Are you set to lose WhatsApp because your phone's too old? These...
- 11:11 Revealed: Canada uses massive US anti-terrorist database at borders
- 11:11 Is it justifiable to harass those who enforce Trump's immigration...
- 11:11 Tesla sues former employee accused of stealing ‘gigabytes’ of data
- 11:10 Painted pebbles show talent
- 11:10 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 11:10 Four nurseries at risk of closure as funding is 'cut to the bone'
- 11:10 Summer fete at Burnley school will boost fund for major...
- 11:10 Hull parents criticise school which ordered 'smart and tidy' kids...
- 11:09 Ofsted chief backs calls to ban mobile phones in schools
- 11:09 World Cup briefing: Germany urged to drop Mesut Ozil after Mexico...
- 11:09 Liverpool transfer news: Emre Can arrives in Turin for medical
- 11:08 Users of phones running on certain operating systems are set to...
- 11:08 Broxtowe MP receives death threats in a card
- 11:08 Man charged with murder after body found in grassland
- 11:06 SCHOOL DAYS: Balmoral County Secondary School