Youngsters hunted after ‘nasty’ street attack
Police are on the hunt for two youngsters who viciously attacked a man outside a supermarket.
A 47-year-old man was attacked as he walked past Iceland supermarket in the Market Walk, in Chorley on Saturday night at around 11pm.
Police say two young men attacked the victim before walking off. The victim managed to get to Chorley Bus Station, where he was able to call for help.
He suffered injuries to his cheek and right eye and was taken to Royal Preston Hospital for treatment.
PC Nick Steenbergen, of Chorley Police, said: “This was a nasty attack which left the victim very shaken and... read more
- 13:43 School prays for bomb victim Georgina
- 13:43 Five-year-old bitten in the face after asking owner if he could...
- 13:43 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:42 Rangers bound Ryan Jack has the captaincy taken off him for...
- 13:42 Scots caught in Manchester bombing reunited with friend
- 13:42 Manchester Arena attack: Watch Donald Trump condemn “evil losers”
- 13:42 Your charity news in the North East: World Scouting event, a flash...
- 13:41 Nurse aims to deter cancer with lifestyle tips
- 13:41 Mum hits out at school bans on fidget spinners
- 13:40 Huddersfield families describe carnage of at Manchester attack
- 13:39 Antoine Griezmann admits he’s ready to leave Atletico Madrid in...
- 13:39 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:39 Congo opens investigation into ex-minister over Kasai violence
- 13:39 Manchester terror attack: Concert-goer rang 999 in fear for her life
- 13:39 Man United target Antoine Griezmann: I'm ready to quit Atletico...
- 13:37 Doncaster sexual health and HIV services are moving near the town...
- 13:35 Thieves steal £3,000 of Lego in Poole and Bournemouth raids
- 13:35 PICTURE SPECIAL: A fun day out for all the family at Stewkley’s...
- 13:35 Charlie Gard's parents urge judges to reverse court decision
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:35 Floyd Mayweather believes Conor McGregor fight is a contest fans...
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Take That cancel concert 'out of respect'
- 13:35 Chelsea confirm transfer deal: Ace will be at Stamford Bridge next...
- 13:35 Kettering mayor’s charity tributes to former deputies
- 13:34 Royal Oldham in armed lockdown
- 13:34 Historic school celebrates 300 years of education
- 13:34 Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester Arena terror...
- 13:34 Concert mum: 'I just focused on getting my daughter to safety'
- 13:33 Inquest into Drayton Manor schoolgirl death adjourned
- 13:34 Barbaric