Young man killed in ‘Britain’s first Pokemon Go murder’
A young man was killed in a late-night attack in what is feared to be the first UK death related to Pokemon Go.
Tributes have been paid to Carl Gregory, 20, who has been named locally as the man found dead at a shopping centre in Broadstairs, Kent.
Hundreds turn out for funeral of war hero where just five people were expected Two men, aged 20 and 27, have been arrested on suspicion of his murder and remain in custody.
In a Facebook post that has since been deleted, the mother of Mr Gregory’s girlfriend indicated that he was playing the game when he died, the Sun reported.
She wrote:... read more
- 10:47 Chelsea captain John Terry posts message of support to Ryan Mason...
- 10:47 Benfica manager addresses rumours of Goncalo Guedes transfer to...
- 10:47 Manchester United agree midfielder deal: 21-year-old set for medical
- 10:47 Car abandoned after being chased through Blackpool town centre
- 10:45 Woman suffers life-changing injuries in A45 crash near Wellingborough
- 10:45 BUSINESS DAIRY: Events taking place in the coming weeks
- 10:45 Woodhouse Day Nursery in Woodhouse Eaves was shut down for...
- 10:45 Emmerdale spoiler videos: Debbie Dingle returns as Gabby Thomas...
- 10:44 Madonna says White House comments 'taken out of context'
- 10:44 LISTEN to the heroic 999 call from a Telford toddler which helped...
- 10:44 EMERGING MARKETS-Fading dollar lifts emerging stocks, currencies
- 10:44 Trump White House to brief media amid 'alternative facts' row
- 10:43 Unsettled weather later in the week
- 10:42 Kelechi Iheanacho's dad gives update on striker's Man City future
- 10:42 These stunning images give an aerial tour across Merseyside
- 10:42 Brownlee brothers named among UK's most influential people.
- 10:42 Burning your toast could increase cancer risk, experts say
- 10:41 China cracks down on unauthorized internet connections
- 10:41 Six points and £200 - tough new penalty for mobile use behind the...
- 10:41 Image released of man in connection with theft in Northampton of...
- 10:40 Man blinded by chef with chilli powder after complaining about...
- 10:40 What it’s like to talk to your GP about your mental health
- 10:39 Shkodran Mustafi looking to continue impressive unbeaten run at...
- 10:39 One lane closed on M61
- 10:39 Algeria need a minor miracle in order to progress to the knockout...
- 10:39 Billy’s delight at his internet success
- 10:39 The dental nurse who became an alligator catcher
- 10:39 Charity offers trio of opportunities to make a difference for...
- 10:39 South Korea ministry apologises over artists' blacklist
- 10:38 Civic Society column by David Winpenny