Young girl 'prodded in face with PENCILS by her teacher for not answering maths question'
The girl, believed to be between four and five years old, had been attending a private day-care facility which was later found to be operating without a licence.
After going home from school one day, her mother discovered that she had six small wounds on her face which had bled but which were then beginning to form scabs.
The girl's mother said her husband had notice the injuries first after taking the girl home in Zhengzhou, capital of Central China's Henan Province, but believed they might have been caused by another child.
It was not until the mother, with what she claimed were... read more
- 00:20 Fresh fears that business rates increase could hit investment
- 00:19 Energy bills: customer switching hits six-year high
- 00:19 New York’s example can help the North become economic powerhouse
- 00:17 Consumers switching of energy suppliers reaches six year high
- 00:16 Last weekend's TV reviewed: Diana styled it her way
- 00:14 Holograms, mistrust and 'fake news' in France's election
- 00:14 Oscars 2017 WINNERS LIST: Will La La Land sweep the board?
- 00:14 Based on a true story: We should expect too much from our...
- 00:13 GPs are failing people with eating disorders, says charity
- 00:11 Drivers face double points for phone use
- 00:11 YEP Says: Reliable service vital for Leeds’s future success
- 00:04 The disappearance of Jonathan Spollen
- 00:03 Howe vows Cherries will keep pressing
- 00:03 The war grief, pain and loss that will not be televised
- 00:03 Time to ask the arms industry to come clean
- 00:03 A memory that serves us well
- 00:03 Harry thrills with hat-trick
- 00:03 Six Nations: Messy England fend off Italy
- 00:03 What price Claudio?
- 00:03 The other Miliband obfuscates for Murdoch
- 00:03 The people hold Venezuela's future
- 00:03 Little good in DWP’s mass jobcentre cull
- 00:03 Cure for a cold? Scientists unearth 'hidden code' that could STOP...
- 00:03 Corbyn critics offer nothing
- 00:03 Hundreds protest at art gallery’s ‘alt-right’ links
- 00:03 Tories MPs call for Heseltine to go after rebellion threat
- 00:03 Woman in fear for life faces deportation
- 23:59 Leicester City caretaker manager Craig Shakespeare hopes they will...
- 23:59 Scotland boss Vern Cotter warns England their best is yet to come...
- 23:59 Millions without water in Chile capital, Santiago