You’ll no longer be able to take these subjects for A Levels
Bad news, creative students – you’ll no longer be able to take History of Art, Creating Writing or Anthropology for A Level.
It’s a sad day, we know.
7 jobs you can get if you failed your A-levels The subjects are being killed off from 2017 following the introduction of a new criteria from exams body, Ofqual.
The subjects will no longer be available in schools in England and instead, some of them will be incorporated into current courses.
Luckily, the highly criticised Media Studies course will still be available after being accredited for another year.
List of subjects no longer available... read more
- 19:54 Two men were filmed raping woman and shared photos on WhatsApp,...
- 19:53 Two Leeds law firms open in Harrogate
- 19:53 Sausage firm fastest grower in Yorkshire
- 19:53 New independent wealth management boutique launches
- 19:48 Pictured: New York tourist killed during gap year trip in Australia...
- 19:48 Ashley Young reveals he is part of the 'cool corner' in Manchester...
- 19:46 Basel game is important for Arsenal outcasts like Lucas Perez, says...
- 19:46 Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is too often an easy target for critics,...
- 19:45 Charities fined over 'wealth screening' data breaches
- 19:43 Frustrated man chopped off his genitals with a kitchen knife...
- 19:43 Cockroach removed from woman’s ear after crawling in when she...
- 19:41 Investigation urges coalition apology for Yemen hospital attack
- 19:40 Celtic hero Chris Sutton: This player is a problem for Manchester City
- 19:38 Rio Ferdinand: Alexis Sanchez is Arsenal’s talisman
- 19:37 John Prescott visits Sleaford as by-election battle hots up
- 19:36 A180 reopens for a second time after multi-vehicle crash
- 19:36 Iker Casillas calls for Porto to be calm against Leicester City as...
- 19:35 Hairdresser among UK’s best
- 19:35 Family set for first Christmas as millionaires - but they won't be...
- 19:33 Six of the best: most memorable matches of Nigel Clough's second...
- 19:32 ‘We don’t condone drug use - but let us test if yours are safe’
- 19:31 Toons Furnishers director John Toon feared horror smash on road he...
- 19:29 Matt Le Tissier 'given naked massage' by coach Bob Higgins
- 19:28 Swedish security guards brutally attacked by vicious gang on...
- 19:26 Recap: A180 reopens for a second time after a day of chaos
- 19:24 Body of neglected pony dumped on Lincolnshire farmland
- 19:22 Death crash inquest opened
- 19:20 ‘Man in the hat’ Brussels bombing suspect ‘plotted attack on...
- 19:19 Cuba, U.S. to discuss detente in wake of Trump election
- 19:19 Violence erupts in Athens on anniversary of student killing by police