You can now get bum-lifting surgery that’s like Spanx under your skin
In the year 2000, the way women’s bodies looked in bodycon changed forever.
Because sixteen years ago Spanx was invented. Suddenly women were able to smooth out natural lumps, bumps, and flab by sucking it in and sliding into the underwear equivalent of vacuum-packed sausage casing.
Soon everyone was at it. People started to forget that most women’s bodies don’t form perfectly smooth silhouettes with fat and padding redistributed to the bum area.
More and more men are opting for scrotal lift surgery to remedy saggy balls No one could resist the allure of instant sculpting. The only thing... read more
- 14:18 Hubby who attacked wife over old flame is given a community order
- 14:18 Pontoon plan aims to regenerate quayside
- 14:18 Northumbria Police praised in two HMIC reports
- 14:17 Tennent’s to pour £1m into new Wellpark visitor centre
- 14:16 Leicester Tigers fly-half Freddie Burns named Aviva Premiership...
- 14:16 Borussia Dortmund prodigy Julian Weigl is not ready for Real Madrid...
- 14:16 Arsenal fan group plan Alexis Sanchez banner at the Emirates... of...
- 14:16 TOP SPIN AT THE TEST: Alastair Cook becomes first England batsman...
- 14:16 Leicester should be embarrassed... Claudio Ranieri needs to sort it...
- 14:16 Cool Runnings too? The Nigerian women set to become African...
- 14:14 WATCH: Shocking footage of youths kicking and punching teenager in...
- 14:14 WATCH: International Marshall demonstrator Steve Smith visits...
- 14:13 Carlisle floods victim turned drug dealer after losing everything
- 14:13 Radio 1 band provide soundtrack to University of Cumbria promotion
- 14:13 National Grid flogs a majority stake in its gas business to a team...
- 14:13 Straw wagon causes problems for Carlisle motorists
- 14:13 Opportunity for hospitals to help smokers quit
- 14:12 Alnmouth one-way system set to start
- 14:12 Operation Checkpoint chalks up another success
- 14:12 Opportunity for hospitals to help smokers quit
- 14:11 Mansfield drug man fined
- 14:11 Greg Lake dies at 69: One of his last interviews 'ELP were never...
- 14:11 Fine for Eastwood man who stole groceries from Sainsburys
- 14:11 Help for Mansfield woman with 20-year drug habit
- 14:11 Amphetamine diet man lost 5 stones before arrest in Retford
- 14:11 Man charged with phone possession in HMP Ranby
- 14:11 Futures flat ahead of ECB rate decision
- 14:10 FEATURE: New station will be gateway to Doncaster's future
- 14:10 New lease deal saves Lancaster children’s centre
- 14:10 Tom Heaton set to return for Burnley’s clash with Bournemouth