You can build this solar-powered portable house in just four hours
Okay, this might not be totally realistic (given you’d need a small van to transport it), but imagine pitching up with this at Glastonbury?
Koda is a tiny solar-powered concrete house that can be built in as little as four hours – seven hours max.
Which means you can just up sticks and move home at the drop of a hat.
Fancy spending the next six months in the country? Just dismantle your house and move there.
Don’t like the view? Just turn the house round.
The open-plan living space measures 25 square metres and features one full height window that allows light to flood in. There’s also... read more
- 19:59 'I don’t want to steal but if my kids need to eat, what do you do?'
- 19:59 The Killers make surprise appearance at Glastonbury Festival ten...
- 19:58 Public salute veterans on Stoke-on-Trent Armed Forces Day
- 19:57 Cumbria's police and crime commissioner presents Pubwatch Star Awards
- 19:56 Everton FC: What the Blues still need to do in the transfer window
- 19:56 The homeless people living on the banks of the Salford Canal - and...
- 19:55 1,000 forced to flee Spanish national park as fire spreads
- 19:53 Manchester United just days away from announcing Fabinho signing -...
- 19:51 Boston Celtics ace Jaylen Brown talks Isaiah Thomas, LeBron James...
- 19:51 Strangled mum who used fake nails to gouge eyes of bodybuilder ex...
- 19:45 Missing Hartlepool boy Brandon found safe
- 19:44 Push on with the 'great unwinding', BIS tells central banks
- 19:44 RBS to cut 443 jobs in UK, move many of them to India
- 19:42 Coronation Street: Sean Tully star WADES IN on Bethany Platt...
- 19:41 Schools come together for midsummer concert
- 19:40 New category unveiled for 2017 Golden Apple Awards
- 19:37 Bradley Lowery's message as song in his honour rides high in charts
- 19:36 VAR confusion in Confederations Cup as referee watches replay then...
- 19:36 Great Britain pipped to bronze by France at European Athletics Team...
- 19:36 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares claim men's doubles title at Queen's...
- 19:34 Council proposes changes to service
- 19:33 Rory McIlroy bemoans poor putting despite carding lowest round in...
- 19:29 Montreal festival float causes race row
- 19:29 All 60 high-rise buildings tested for combustible cladding have so...
- 19:27 Charlie Sheen is reportedly being sued for exposing a former...
- 19:27 Thieves raid Doncaster's Yorkshire Pie House
- 19:26 Lodge open day at Blenheim House
- 19:25 Mum who lost baby demands answers after catalogue of errors at...
- 19:21 Daniel Sturridge 'should leave Liverpool FC'
- 19:20 Jo Cox's children unveil memorial plaque