Yorkshire businesses ‘can benefit massively’ from American infrastructure projects, leading US lawyers
Businesses in Yorkshire and the North of England are well placed to capitalise on plans from both US presidential candidates to massive infrastructure spending if elected, a leading US lawyer has said.
The low value of Sterling coupled with Northern companies’ strong manufacturing track records, could prove hugely advantageous to the north’s economy, he said.
Meanwhile another Squire Patton Boggs US partner Jeff Turner, said that there was strong political support in the US for new trade arrangements with Britain and that the UK could improve its bargaining position with the EU if it looked... read more
- 04:54 Marcus Rashford picks out Man United target when discussing No9s
- 04:53 Liverpool hold talks over rising star: He's playing in Germany
- 04:52 West Yorkshire Police offer training spot to Hollywood A-lister
- 04:50 McDonald's drops plan to sell shares in Japan unit
- 04:50 China says detained Taiwan activist in good health
- 04:47 Malaysia schoolboy 'beaten by warden' risks losing arm
- 04:46 U.S. FCC to launch 'comprehensive review' of media regulations
- 04:46 South Korea court says Uber violated transport law, latest setback...
- 04:45 Child protection scheme for Scottish sport 'not working'
- 04:42 Ander Herrera reveals the moment he fell in love with Manchester...
- 04:42 Liverpool make offer for La Liga star: Jurgen Klopp could replace...
- 04:42 MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 26
- 04:36 South Korea court says Uber violated transport law, latest setback...
- 04:35 Liverpool prepare huge contract offer for Arsenal and Chelsea target
- 04:31 United Airlines reviews giant bunny death
- 04:30 Georges St-Pierre believes ring rust won't be a big factor in...
- 04:26 Donald Trump ‘BACKS DOWN on Mexico border wall funding’ in budget...
- 04:26 Marine Le Pen promises to 'maintain peaceful relations' with...
- 04:21 Pope urges powerful to act humbly in surprise TED talk appearance
- 04:15 Nikkei nears one-month highs as yen slips
- 04:10 Clothing firm Nordstrom castigated for $425 mud-coated jeans
- 04:09 Horse Racing Tips April 26: Catterick, Epsom, Exeter, Lingfield and...
- 04:03 Bernard Ingham: It’s a free society so choose Corbyn if you relish...
- 04:03 Melody Redman: My sister is on mend, but NHS still needs fixing
- 03:59 UFC News: Manager on McGregor vs Mayweather, dos Anjos' admission
- 03:59 Japan reconstruction minister quits after inappropriate comment on...
- 03:49 Venezuela warns could leave OAS regional group
- 03:45 Twitter 'preventing Government from monitoring terror-related content'
- 03:45 Whispering whales: Baby humpbacks heard calling softly to mother
- 03:45 Teenage farm worker may face jail for stamping on newborn calves