X Factor's Brooks Way speak out after show axe as they say "truth always wins" and slam "false allegations"
Brooks Way have spoken for the first time since they were dramatically axed from the X Factor.
The 17-year-old duo took to their Twitter page to slam "false allegations" made against Josh and that the "truth" will come out.
In two tweets posted by the Brooks Way account they said: "Today, we have had a tough day with a false allegation. Don't believe everything you read, both Amelia and Josh will be stating the truth."
In a second tweet they added: "The truth always wins."
ThisIsTheBrooks/twitter ThisIsTheBrooks/twitter Rex
The twins were suspended... read more
- 12:40 Pedro Caixinha back to work at Rangers less than 24 hours after...
- 12:40 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:40 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:39 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:39 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:39 'I had to go into survival mode' Diver forced to fend of 13ft tiger...
- 12:39 New railcard for 26-30-year-olds revealed but travellers demand...
- 12:39 The pressing issues Aston Villa need to resolve ahead of Birmingham...
- 12:39 Woman charged with murder of 18-month-old boy who fell from...
- 12:39 Birmingham City announce partnership with Spanish outfit
- 12:39 Birmingham would lose almost £7 billion from a 'hard Brexit'
- 12:39 This Morning's Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby REPLACED by...
- 12:38 Lifeboat ferries paramedic to Holy Island
- 12:38 Free renewables training in Northumberland
- 12:38 Mark Hunt questions why UFC legend Georges St-Pierre is allowed...
- 12:38 Developing young citizens
- 12:38 Can’t pay, won’t pay, but now even more to pay?
- 12:38 Extra-care housing site officially opened
- 12:37 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:37 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:34 South Cumbria beauty spots: Top 10 locations less than 30 minutes away
- 12:34 Half term week weather forecast for South Cumbria
- 12:34 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:34 Future guitar heroes head to the North for EP promo gig
- 12:34 New show from top Beatles tribute is ‘magical history tour’
- 12:34 Stage stars go mad for the 80s in new musical
- 12:34 Scottish oil worker Colin Gillespie dies in Gran Canaria
- 12:33 Man who defrauded investors in Stamford company out of £3m must pay...
- 12:32 Chris Hughes thinks Katie Price has been catfished but Olivia...
- 12:32 Children’s screen time expected to rise after clocks go back