Wrexham roadworks misery to plague drivers for five weeks
Motorists in Wrexham will have to deal with five weeks of major roadworks on a key road in and out of the town.
Resurfacing work on Mold Road started on Sunday and is scheduled to last until the November.
The roadworks will be in six phases.
The first phase of the work will cover the initial approach from the Plas Coch Roundabout towards the entrance of Glyndwr University.
During the second phase, resurfacing will cover the road running along the front of the university, while the third phase will run past the Racecourse Stadium and towards the entrance with Crispin Lane.
The fourth, fifth... read more
- 18:21 Squash is a ‘great’ sport to teach, say Doncaster brothers
- 18:21 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Sheffield man accused of sexually assaulting vulnerable women says...
- 18:20 Appeal to trace South Yorkshire owner of stolen rose gold iPhone 6
- 18:20 Fire breaks out at Bangladesh central bank
- 18:20 Cobblers winger Sonupe joins Kidderminster on loan
- 18:20 EU refugee policy unsustainable, says Council of Europe commissioner
- 18:19 Mum sobs in court after smashing up equipment at Lincoln hospital
- 18:17 Two men jailed after trying to sell handgun linked to terrifying...
- 18:17 Pointless presenter Alexander Armstrong left unnerved by THIS...
- 18:17 REVEALED: 14 ways to keep kids entertained on flights WITHOUT...
- 18:17 Anti-ageing drug could be on the market in three years, say scientists
- 18:16 Mark McGhee urges Scotland fans to turn out in numbers for Slovenia...
- 18:16 Watch as Leicester mum shaves her head for charity
- 18:16 Bayern Munich being sued after Manchester United incident
- 18:16 Amber Valley residents urged to remain vigilant after several...
- 18:16 Southampton star Nathan Redmond reveals England aim
- 18:15 Your Kodi box could soon be declared illegal
- 18:15 London attack: Home secretary says don't blame intelligence agencies
- 18:14 Moldova says no response from Russia on money-laundering probe
- 18:14 How your breast milk changes depending what time of year it is
- 18:14 Granit Xhaka confident Arsene Wenger will stay on at Arsenal
- 18:13 Updates: 'Armed police' surround house in Scunthorpe town centre
- 18:13 Former soldier holds race night to say thank you
- 18:13 Duns Camera Club winners
- 18:12 'Migrant wave’ has exposed EU weaknesses, admits German...
- 18:12 Would YOU eat these meals? Bake Off's Prue Leith backs campaign for...
- 18:12 Would YOU choose to live forever? Age-reversing pill that Nasa...
- 18:12 Is this how we'll clean up our air? Scientists find the 'key'...
- 18:11 Banbury bodybuilders put it all on the line