Wrexham house was a 'very sophisticated' cannabis farm, a jury hears
A house in a quiet cul-de-sac was a “very sophisticated” cannabis farm whose crop could have netted criminals more than £280,000 a jury heard.
Police officers forced their way into the privately owned property in Rodens Close, Rossett near Wrexham on January 14 this year.
The jury at Caernarfon Crown Court were told officers found the four bedroomed house had been converted into a “very sophisticated, very professional, commercial cannabis factory.”
In all 335 cannabis plants were found with an estimated street value of up to £281,400.
Read More Prestatyn paedophile James Brennan jailed for... read more
- 14:07 Video: The story of Fingal’s Cave
- 14:06 Apple has just promised to pay a gigantic $38 billion tax bill
- 14:06 Leeds can blaze a trail for diversity in the digital world
- 14:06 Gentle soul Tom Hardy pleads with fans to help rehome puppies found...
- 14:06 This is how to get rid of bad breath
- 14:06 Jarrow woman accused of killing Sunderland man found buried alive...
- 14:05 How did households budget in 1957?
- 14:05 Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hit with train delays making them...
- 14:04 Mountain rescuers thank climbers who help couple on Striding Edge
- 14:04 Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd: Seven formations Jose Mourinho could...
- 14:04 Cumbria Police failed to log child abuse allegation for more than a...
- 14:04 Roger Federer sides with Novak Djokovic as tennis’ biggest stars...
- 14:04 Chelsea set to approach Tottenham over Fernando Llorente transfer
- 14:04 Virat Kohli and Steve Smith react to winning Test and ODI awards
- 14:02 James Fisher chairman to stand down
- 14:01 Norway wants all short-haul flights less than 90 minutes long to be...
- 14:02 Derbyshire company warns of 'adverse financial impact' after...
- 14:01 Simple stays: Our pick of Venice’s best bed and breakfasts
- 14:01 Superjumbos are saved! Emirates airline agrees $16 billion deal to...
- 14:00 Jayne Dowle: My local woods show the scale of fly-tipping in Yorkshire
- 14:00 Roads closed due to heavy snowfall
- 14:00 Richard Corbett MEP: Democracy rules OK in the European Union
- 13:57 Roger Federer admits making this Australian Open request because of...
- 13:57 Have Twitter subtly confirmed Alexis Sanchez has signed for...
- 13:57 TV Choice: Five of the best shows this week
- 13:57 Notts women can save of Race for Life entry this month
- 13:57 Former Haymarket deaf school building to become £2.5 million...
- 13:57 Take the lead with Rugby animal expert Sophie
- 13:57 Retired Rugby GP's COMMENT: Lobby to make the Government act on NHS...
- 13:56 Chief constable left ‘disturbed’ by the timing of allegation